But hey, climate change is bullshit.

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I thought the earth was going to be flooded? 

Did it change now?

:lol:

Water levels can only get so high and then it just spills off the edge,,,JT told me so:lol:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol.  Knobs don’t even watch the documentary before commenting. I guess that’s why it was so easy for Trump and the right wing media to take over your country.  Good job losers. 

in case you haven't noticed it's the dems/libs running the country into the shitter, much like you're god trudope, what a baffoon you are, typical liberal canadian

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol.  Knobs don’t even watch the documentary before commenting. I guess that’s why it was so easy for Trump and the right wing media to take over your country.  Good job losers. 

What the fuck does Trump have to do with this? 

You are a absolute retard thinking Man can control Global Warming and think there will be water shortage disaster that could kill the world. :lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's a BS documentary full of fear propaganda, you've been gut hooked, not surprised. 

• Like 3

• Gold Member

The Water is gonna disappear!!

The Air you wont be able to breath !!!

The Sun is going to be too Hot!!

Quick!! Everybody funnel more money to Climate Change Scientists so they can study it for another decade and make some new documentaries . :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You're probably one those people that takes what a 16 yr old girl says about climate change as gospel.

• Haha 3

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

People Can't Stop Trolling Flat-Earthers With Hilarious Memes | Bored Panda

Yep . Sea Level didnt get its name from being round . Water always lies flat. Airplane Pilots dont account for earth being round when they fly either fun fact.  

Not sure I believe the earth is flat , but thinking its a spinning ball hurling thru space is also kinda hard to believe :news:

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Let me help you out a little Rev.

Hard to beleive a Trump supporter also believing in climate change:lol:......but hey, the signs and extremes are too overwhelming.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-rare-1-000-rain-170329380.html

China is seeding clouds to make it rain.  That's man made and they can fuck off.