Team Belly Pan is a Dumpster Fire of White Fragility

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

My "polar bear cub" agrees!

IMG_1851.JPG

That pooch reeks of "white" privilege!  

I think most white people take for granted having friends & family over for bbq, and no one getting murdered.  :t5:

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That pooch reeks of "white" privilege!  

I think most white people take for granted having friends & family over for bbq, and no one getting murdered.  :t5:

The stench from his priveledge fills our home.  

And what is wrong with a good shooting during a family BBQ?  "Chicago style BBQ". :lol:

• Haha 1

• 5 years later...
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My assessment was correct

Actually it just shows you’re a 2 faced dewsh  😆Was searching out a link on my phone trying to get on the dickhead free site and this thread popped up.  Haven’t even backread the whole thing, that’ll be lunchtime reading entertainment.  :lol:  If anyone wants to get on over there let me know!   

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Actually it just shows you’re a 2 faced dewsh  😆Was searching out a link on my phone trying to get on the dickhead free site and this thread popped up.  Haven’t even backread the whole thing, that’ll be lunchtime reading entertainment.  :lol:  If anyone wants to get on over there let me know!   

I'm still waiting on the free white hood promised upon acceptance.... :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There's a handful of TBP guys that complain about this place but still come here either lurking or posting

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

There's a handful of TBP guys that complain about this place but still come here either lurking or posting

And then there are people who try to join the club, and when they are found wanting...:

24 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I tried to join that club over there and the assholes won't approve me.  Still says Awaiting VAlidation....  Fuckers won't let me in!!

Not shitting on the guy, just sayin'.... :lol:

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I tried to register last summer when you guys were talking about it.  Still awaiting validation.....  LET ME IN PLEASE?????

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

And then there are people who try to join the club, and when they are found wanting...:

Not shitting on the guy, just sayin'.... :lol:

He's not missing much TBH

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

He's not missing much TBH

It's not set up as an anyone and everyone free for all with advertising. It is a forum set up by someone, when they realized well before the vast majority of this site did, that HCS was a steaming pile of turd. It's a group of people who were well known to each other, for guys who had riden together, to stay in touch.

Whether you find it boring, uninformative, banal, etc is immaterial. It's the equivalent of me not finding the drawings of a 2 year old uninteresting because it isn't my kid. It's not made to interest you, to entertain you or anything else.

"He's not missing much..." :lol:

What I find great is we have very opinionated discussions about a lot of things, people get called names, people's masculinity gets called out, and in the end everyone there would ride with everyone else at the drop of a hat. The hate here is, well, disturbing sometimes... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Man I miss the old HCS days......god damn..... some of the worst photoshops ever.  Thilbert and Woolie.....jesus christ.

Oh, there is still plenty of that... and all in good fun with minimal butthurt.....

• Advertising Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

It's not set up as an anyone and everyone free for all with advertising. It is a forum set up by someone, when they realized well before the vast majority of this site did, that HCS was a steaming pile of turd. It's a group of people who were well known to each other, for guys who had riden together, to stay in touch.

Whether you find it boring, uninformative, banal, etc is immaterial. It's the equivalent of me not finding the drawings of a 2 year old uninteresting because it isn't my kid. It's not made to interest you, to entertain you or anything else.

What I find great is we have very opinionated discussions about a lot of things, people get called names, people's masculinity gets called out, and in the end everyone there would ride with everyone else at the drop of a hat. The hate here is, well, disturbing sometimes... :lol:

Oh, there is still plenty of that... and all in good fun with minimal butthurt.....

I think my app is still pending.  #goingon5years

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

giphy.gif.5619b82507ebf7585d1e66257d18ed0d.gif

4 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

I think my app is still pending.  #goingon5years

First page of threads that get recycled daily and usually have "Official" in the title. Then they pic on that same handful of people who keep coming back for more