Joe Biden called Liz Cheney after her primary election defeat

• Platinum Contributing Member

This how fucking crazy and scared the left is of Trump.   She voted with Trump 94% of the time and likely against every major policy Biden has put forth yet he calls her after her defeat.   Its not about policy with Trump its something much more. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-called-liz-cheney-her-primary-election-defeat-report

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

This how fucking crazy and scared the left is of Trump.   She voted with Trump 94% of the time and likely against every major policy Biden has put forth yet he calls her after her defeat.   Its not about policy with Trump its something much more. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-called-liz-cheney-her-primary-election-defeat-report

trump attacking her after that support shows what a POS he is.  

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trump attacking her after that support shows what a POS he is.  

She was supporting him or the legislation in general?   Voting to impeach on such weak ass shit over rode everything and rightfully so. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Liz for Potus!  That one cracked me up.  Get blown out, run for president!

I heard that today, then the host said, that was like trying out for the NFL after you got cut on the college football team.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

the left wing is abesolutely terrified trump gets back in and treats them the way he was treated.

Good.  At least a dozen of them deserve to be in jail for treason.  Or worse.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Good.  At least a dozen of them deserve to be in jail for treason.  Or worse.

You know that's not going to happen. Wouldn't them losing their seat be good enough?

Edited by Steve753

Just now, Steve753 said:

You know that's not going to happen. Wouldn't them losing their seat be good enough?

That probably will not happen either. The average voter walks in and votes for the name he has heard of before. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

That probably will not happen either. The average voter walks in and votes for the name he has heard of before. 

So we have no one to blame for this bullshit other than ourselves.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member

her getting crushed and then running for president aint far fetched.

kamala got decimated in her primary and shes currently vp.

biden admired and spoke of how great an influence a grand wizard in the kkk was for him, and he got the most votes in presidential campaign history amid a racial uprising vs police.

skies the limit in politics. dreams do come true, you just need the right ballot machines or be the correct gender and ethnicity

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I keep on hoping.  The thing is, what they've done in the past 5 years is unprecedented and can't be brushed off.  I'm not going to catalog all the offenses, but they've never been done before.  Trust and faith in these institutions is at a critically low level.  How do you suppose that is going to be regained?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

There is not one single politician in Washington that I voted for.  Last one was Trump.  I live in CT, we're bluer than blue here.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

well, half of ourselves. atleast 75 million didnt cause this.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I keep on hoping.  The thing is, what they've done in the past 5 years is unprecedented and can't be brushed off.  I'm not going to catalog all the offenses, but they've never been done before.  Trust and faith in these institutions is at a critically low level.  How do you suppose that is going to be regained?

I don't think in my remaining years I will ever trust government again. Mind you I never have.

11 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

well, half of ourselves. atleast 75 million didnt cause this.

It's much deeper than who you voted for potus.

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

I don't think in my remaining years I will ever trust government again. Mind you I never have.

i get the angle.it dont matter who you voted for cause there not in charge anyway.

the thing is, never in history has the establishment flipped out the way it did when trump won.

theres a reason for that and it aint mean tweets or classified docs.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I never much did either, but I never thought they were evil.  I'm pretty sure a certain sector is now.

• Like 1