You guys are missing it lmfao

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s kinda boring over there. Everyone thinks alike. 

Truth

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

Pretty much the same here except for you and a few other oddballs :lol:

😂 

On 8/18/2022 at 5:48 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Nutter is a good guy.  When his sled got hit on one of the rides he was cool.  The guy paid for for it in cash.

Nutter and his group stop on a lake to bullshit. Some rookie on his first ride hits the lake wide open, gets thrown from his sled and it ghost rides right up Nutter's tunnel. Destroyed both sleds. Luckily the guy was wealthy. A negotiation and a trip to a local bank. Nutter comes back to the hotel with cash and no sled. :lol:

That was on the PET Ride.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Nutter and his group stop on a lake to bullshit. Some rookie on his first ride hits the lake wide open, gets thrown from his sled and it ghost rides right up Nutter's tunnel. Destroyed both sleds. Luckily the guy was wealthy. A negotiation and a trip to a local bank. Nutter comes back to the hotel with cash and no sled. :lol:

Holy shit.😂

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy shit.😂

Ya, but if I remember correctly, Rick wasn't overly disappointed about losing that sled. He was like "beers on me boys" and laughing about it. No one got hurt. What the hell.

It was a 2008 Renegade with an 800 Ptek. He bought it used and it immediately blew up. He took it to a dealer who rebuilt the motor which blew up again 500 kms later. I think he had just gotten it back on the snow when this happened.

He thought the sled was cursed.  

I think he replaced it with a Polaris 600. He was on a local trail ride and got hit by a 16 year old on the wrong side of the trail. Took the left side A arms right off it. The kid's dad was riding with the son and wrote a cheque for that one too.

Edit: now I'm trying to figure out which sled replaced the other but it was all around the same time. Nutter had a bad couple years there.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Ya, but if I remember correctly, Rick wasn't overly disappointed about losing that sled. He was like "beers on me boys" and laughing about it. No one got hurt. What the hell.

It was a 2008 Renegade with an 800 Ptek. He bought it used and it immediately blew up. He took it to a dealer who rebuilt the motor which blew up again 500 kms later. I think he had just gotten it back on the snow when this happened.

I think he replaced it with a Polaris 600. He was on a local trail ride and got hit by a 16 year old on the wrong side of the trail. Took the left side A arms right off it. The kid's dad was riding with the son and wrote a cheque for that one too.

Edit: now I'm trying to figure out which sled replaced the other but it was all around the same time. Nutter had a bad couple years there.

That’s not cursed , he got more mileage than most out of a ptec lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I was with him the day his PTek melted down in the Ganny, and IIRC, I might have been the one who towed him to the 35/115 junction where he arranged to be picked up? 

The other accident, where he was hit in the Ganny, was just past a stop in the forest where most people stop for a break. Again, IIRC, they had just left that spot and were heading east when the younger kid, riding on the wrong side of the trail smoked Rick. Rick said he heard him coming and got as far over to the right as possible but the kid still smoked him. It make Rick nervous every time he rode past that spot after the fact.

HPIM0457.JPG

• Like 2

On 8/18/2022 at 2:16 PM, Anler said:

When he and I first started riding together he was in pretty good shape. But a couple surgeries and cortisone shots later he is not the same. Dan just had 2 neck surgeries and doc told him no more snowmachinin... My crew is falling apart!

Me and the Edster are fit as a fiddle. My shoulder surgery last year has me doing tremendous snowmachinen again. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Tommy told the story back at the base.

:lol:

• Gold Member

How long does it take to get validation done over there?  I signed up when this thread started and am still waiting....   Or are you privy fucks not taking applications now??

Edited by poopooforme

2 hours ago, poopooforme said:

How long does it take to get validation done over there?  I signed up when this thread started and am still waiting....   Or are you privy fucks not taking applications now??

Lol admins are probably on high alert for znotty applications  :lol:

• Haha 2

On 8/20/2022 at 7:10 PM, spin_dry said:

It’s kinda boring over there. Everyone thinks alike. 

The "Official" threads take up half the first page much like Trump threads do here  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's definitely a nice change of pace but not even close to the norm. 

I have been keeping an eye on it since a bunch of guys complained. The most that I have seen is 6 out of 25. Considering he is still in the news every day it doesn't seem excessive to me. If we had the same ratio and they were positive Trump threads I don't believe anyone here would be bitching.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I have been keeping an eye on it since a bunch of guys complained. The most that I have seen is 6 out of 25. Considering he is still in the news every day it doesn't seem excessive to me. If we had the same ratio and they were positive Trump threads I don't believe anyone here would be bitching.

The few days when the big culprits have toned it down after a bunch complained. Like I said...it's a great change of pace! Hopefully it sticks  :bc: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The few days when the big culprits have toned it down after a bunch complained. Like I said...it's a great change of pace! Hopefully it sticks  :bc: 

There was only 5 when everyone was bitching.

Just now, ckf said:

There was only 5 when everyone was bitching.

Only 5 with the word "Trump" in the thread title? This place was bitch about Obama central for 8 years and now it's been cry about Trump for the last 6. Some just really like to argue bout the same exact thing day in and day out.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over.......

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I see the local trump police sergeant is earning his keep. :lol: 

Just pointing out the repetitiveness of you cranky boomers   :cry: 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Just pointing out the repetitiveness of you cranky boomers   :cry: 

I think we are all getting older and crankier. That's the only way I can rationalize what goes on around here :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

I think we are all getting older and crankier. That's the only way I can rationalize what goes on around here :lol:

While you make a valid point, I think even trying to rationalize what goes on here is kind of futile :lol: 

• Haha 2