Check your account email address ×

How would reelecting Biden or Trump be better for all/any of us?

• Crnr2Crnr changed the title to How would reelecting Biden or Trump be better for all/any of us?
9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Me either, but the Trump brigade will be along shortly :lol:

Trumps agenda is what most of America wanted.  But its clear the full court press by the media, Hollywood and the Washington elite has had an effect.  I've hated that whole crowd for well longer than Trumps been around.  They're elitists, and I reject them out of hand.  I understand that people are weary of Trump stories.  My position is I will continue to support anyone who confronts that power elite, and I won't let a 5 year barrage of obsessed bullshit stories about the guy impact that.  Never would say he's perfect, I wish he'd stick to the teleprompter and let someone a little more articulate handle his tweets.  At the end of it though, in my view, anyone who doesn't see exactly what those elites are doing, shouldn't even have the right to vote and are patently fucking stupid with minimal or non existent critical thinking skills.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trumps agenda is what most of America wanted.  But its clear the full court press by the media, Hollywood and the Washington elite has had an effect.  I've hated that whole crowd for well longer than Trumps been around.  They're elitists, and I reject them out of hand.  I understand that people are weary of Trump stories.  My position is I will continue to support anyone who confronts that power elite, and I won't let a 5 year barrage of obsessed bullshit stories about the guy impact that.  Never would say he's perfect, I wish he'd stick to the teleprompter and let someone a little more articulate handle his tweets.  At the end of it though, in my view, anyone who doesn't see exactly what those elites are doing, shouldn't even have the right to vote and are patently fucking stupid with minimal or non existent critical thinking skills.

Well said.  Trump and DeSantis are the two front runners.  The left is going to hate both of them equally.

• Gold Member

Well if Biden gets reelected we might get the opportunity to watch Him croak....

If Trump gets reelected we get to watch Shit Libs and Dems completely lose their minds and spiral out of control even farther..... 

other than that I got nothing. :dunno:

• Haha 1

I don't want either to run.  But what I do want is someone to run and instead of pushing a green agenda, or anti-gun, or LGBTQ ... whatever ... how about someone runs on setting f'ing TERM LIMITS.  These assholes with their 40+ years leaching off us and getting rich & looking out for themselves needs to come to an end.

• Like 6

Neither one.

How about someone without a hidden agenda or going strictly by party line.  Hasn't been in office for 25 plus years, is concerned with what is happening in this country and not trying to be the world police.  

That would eliminate 3/4 of the people currently in government.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Actually no. He lost the popular vote, both times. 

Although it would be nice to see Trump win, it would be another 4 yrs of chaos. Let DeSantis run and the rest is history.

42 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I don't want either to run.  But what I do want is someone to run and instead of pushing a green agenda, or anti-gun, or LGBTQ ... whatever ... how about someone runs on setting f'ing TERM LIMITS.  These assholes with their 40+ years leaching off us and getting rich & looking out for themselves needs to come to an end.

neither do I

this country is too fragile and angry right now and with either or both running for office it won't get any better.  Biden needs to pull an LBJ for the sake of the country.

23 minutes ago, Doug said:

Neither one.

How about someone without a hidden agenda or going strictly by party line.  Hasn't been in office for 25 plus years, is concerned with what is happening in this country and not trying to be the world police.  

That would eliminate 3/4 of the people currently in government.

agree, but who?

I can't think of anyone at the moment.  far too much polarization.  

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Actually no. He lost the popular vote, both times. 

Although it would be nice to see Trump win, it would be another 4 yrs of chaos. Let DeSantis run and the rest is history.

we don't need anymore chaos, we need to elect officials beholden to do the bidding of the people regardless of financial class, race or party that can talk to the electorate like an adult and explain to them that we're all going to have to take some icky medicine to tackle our debt obligations, overspending and defecits.  

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I can't name one good reason.

No good reason at all.

It would be nice to have a balanced centrist that doesn't cater to the extreme/fringe of either side. Maybe someone that actually represents people in flyover country instead of the coastal and urban elitists. Certainly not holding my breath though. 

Maybe someone that will actually TRY and bring people together instead of just blustering about it.

It's fun to dream sometimes...

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Biden is looking really good for reelection . Guy is sharp! 

News media that is abroad don't hold back on all of Bidens blunders like the US media. He really is laughed at by most of the worlds media.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

News media that is abroad don't hold back on all of Bidens blunders like the US media. He really is laughed at by most of the worlds media.

its kinda sad how bad he has deteriorated. How we elected a Guy with this much mental decline is beyond me ....We saw this coming before he was Pres. 

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

its kinda sad how bad he has deteriorated. How we elected a Guy with this much mental decline is beyond me ....We saw this coming before he was Pres. 

Unfortunately none of us can outrun the natural aging process.

• Like 1