Should there be a trump sub forum?

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There shouldn't be any subforums.  

Grown men and women should be able to avoid threads they don't like or can't handle.

:lol: How many of your Covid enlightenment posts were in a sub forum?

I don't care what John decides to do, I'm kind of agnostic in that sense.  That said, my attention span is limited, and I generally only scan page 1 for topics that are listed, and if none of them interest me, I move on and surf somewhere else.  It would be nice however, if page one wasn't always dominated by the same 2-3 people posting the same bullshit day after day.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Welcome to Trumpnonsledder.com....pull up a chair and air your grievances about anything and everything Trump for years after he's out of office

And for you Trump Train woo woo types you can spend all day defending him

Meanwhile life goes on and evolves for those who moved passed it

There are 5 total trump threads out of 25 on the 1st page, one of which is this one bitching about Trump threads. Considering that Trump is in the news every day I would think that number is fairly low. 

• Like 1

:lol: How many of your Covid enlightenment posts were in a sub forum?

Like I said there shouldn't be any.  How are we sitting on the covid scam front these days.

Maybe we need a snowflake thread for all the pussies.:lol:

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

Then talk about it. No one is stopping ANYONE from starting threads about non Trump subjects. 

The fact is Trump is still a current event by his choosing and the medias obsession. 

My whole hang up is when people do start other threads in a matter of hours they are pushed off page 1. How many times has 2-3 tds cultists started 2-3 threads about the same exact headline and then add in another half dozen TDS threads and it's pushed right off. I started a thread a few weeks ago about something absolutely idiotic my local government was doing fairly early in the morning, by 11am it was pushed off with no replies and hardly any views.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ckf said:

There are 5 total trump threads out of 25 on the 1st page, one of which is this one bitching about Trump threads. Considering that Trump is in the news every day I would think that number is fairly low. 

It's still morning :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

My whole hang up is when people do start other threads in a matter of hours they are pushed off page 1. How many times has 2-3 tds cultists started 2-3 threads about the same exact headline and then add in another half dozen TDS threads and it's pushed right off. I started a thread a few weeks ago about something absolutely idiotic my local government was doing fairly early in the morning, by 11am it was pushed off with no replies and hardly any views.

Maybe expand the number of posts that page 1 can hold.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said there shouldn't be any.  How are we sitting on the covid scam front these days.

Maybe we need a snowflake thread for all the pussies.:lol:

Then start one genius. Put all your voting machine and Covid theories in there

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol: I had basically all this typed out but then thought...Why bother

• Like 2

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:true:

• Like 1

Then start one genius. Put all your voting machine and Covid theories in there

Pretty sure most here see through the covid bs, maybe take a poll.

60% of Americans now believe significant fraud occurred in the 2020 election.

You just might be in the minority.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Threads dropping off the 1st page is going to happen here no matter how many Trump threads that we have. It's always been that way here.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's still morning :lol: 

True :lol:

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: I had basically all this typed out but then thought...Why bother

I was thinking the same thing, then I was thinking someone was going to say change your settings to add more threads to page 1, and then I figured I'd get what's the big deal with going to page 2.. Yep, why bother..:lol:

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What a bunch of whining pussies.

John start a “Sandy Vagina” forum for these pansies.

One thread about it compared to your thousand?  :lol: :lol2:

• Thanks 2

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I was thinking the same thing, then I was thinking someone was going to say change your settings to add more threads to page 1, and then I figured I'd get what's the big deal with going to page 2.. Yep, why bother..:lol:

Yep, change your setting to see MORE Trump threads!!!!!  :lol: Fucking genius  lol

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

They're no different than p550, go into threads and ruin them, thread started yesterday, first 2 comments are look at me posts, all the rest are us trying to talk about the subject and the mfg..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe we should just remove all presidential politics from CE? No more Biden or Trump threads allowed.

If this had been done back in the Obama years I wonder what the forum would look like today  :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

They're no different than p550, go into threads and ruin them, thread started yesterday, first 2 comments are look at me posts, all the rest are us trying to talk about the subject and the mfg..

Just because you don't agree with his politics doesn't mean that it doesn't belong here. 550s shit was moved because it was off topic and ruined threads. If you don't want to read MCs threads then skip right over them and find something else that interests you :bc:

17 minutes ago, ckf said:

Threads dropping off the 1st page is going to happen here no matter how many Trump threads that we have. It's always been that way here.

True :lol:

Why do we need to start new Trump threads, just have one and add to it.  Maybe if some could control their urges to start new threads for basically the same topic Trump.

Pretty simple solution actually.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why do we need to start new Trump threads, just have one and add to it.  Maybe if some could control their urges to start new threads for basically the same topic Trump.

Pretty simple solution actually.

That's a great solution IF they could actually do that but they're obviously incapable. Fuck, one even duplicates the same thread two hours apart then blames it on something else of course......OOOPS