Should there be a trump sub forum?

It'd be a good test.  See if regular CE slows down after a separate Trump thread is established.  My bet is it gets some attention there, but just can't help itself and bleeds back into regular CE in a matter of a couple days.:lol:

MC needs it front and center with all the attention!

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Post it in the General snowmobile forum or the HCS forum........... :thumb: - - beer_cheers.gif.4953e760e0d296df9bbffa41358f44be.gif

I don't really go there, since it's a snowmobile forum and I talk snowmobiles all day.. I guess I'm getting at mostly is some good threads don't get action and get pushed off page 1 because of the TDS cult..give them their own forum like p550 got that ended up a forum for 3 people, and now that p550 is gone, so are the other two idiots..And it made the CE forum way better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

It'd be a good test.  See if regular CE slows down after a separate Trump thread is established.  My bet is it gets some attention there, but just can't help itself and bleeds back into regular CE in a matter of a couple days.:lol:

MC needs it front and center with all the attention!

Maybe I’m on the payroll? I get a cigar for every thread I start.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't really go there, since it's a snowmobile forum and I talk snowmobiles all day.. I guess I'm getting at mostly is some good threads don't get action and get pushed off page 1 because of the TDS cult..give them their own forum like p550 got that ended up a forum for 3 people, and now that p550 is gone, so are the other two idiots..And it made the CE forum way better

I'll just watch others and their builds and videos on youtube......... :thumb:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Is it really that difficult to just scroll past the threads you don’t like?🧐

That would be scrolling past pages.  50% of the page is somebodies obsession with Trump.  Seems to have trouble getting past that Trump is not president for over 2 years now.

LOL Page one 5 Trump threads. 

Edited by Doug
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Doug said:

That would be scrolling past pages.  50% of the page is somebodies obsession with Trump.  Seems to have trouble getting past that Trump is not president for over 2 years now.

LOL Page one 5 Trump threads. 

Barely 1.5 yrs

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The best selling threads are the trump treads. More hits. More responses. I get reminded of my bald head, past profession, and van life several times a day. :lol: 

Dont forget you dont own a Snowmobile on a Sled forum :thumb: :lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Maybe I’m on the payroll? I get a cigar for every thread I start.

Actually your payoff is just meeting your buddy 550 at Sandy's for your daily Trump circle squirt. 

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No......it would kill current events.

Everyone would be posting in the Trump forum......the guy has clout....no doubt about it. :ylsuper:

Are you fucking kidding me? Dude...there's way more shit out there to talk about then just Trump 24/7. People just can't seem to comprehend that

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Are you fucking kidding me? Dude...there's way more shit out there to talk about then just Trump 24/7. People just can't seem to comprehend that

Yah like GLORY TO UKRAINE DERRR

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Then talk about it. No one is stopping ANYONE from starting threads about non Trump subjects. 

The fact is Trump is still a current event by his choosing and the medias obsession. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Nope....nothin but TRUMP....92% of people he endorsed has won. What a legend.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yah like GLORY TO UKRAINE DERRR

:thumb:

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Then talk about it. No one is stopping ANYONE from starting threads about non Trump subjects. 

The fact is Trump is still a current event by his choosing and the medias obsession. 

Yup....eggsactly

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

The fact is Trump is still a current event by his choosing and MC's obsession. 

Fixed

Welcome to Trumpnonsledder.com....pull up a chair and air your grievances about anything and everything Trump for years after he's out of office

And for you Trump Train woo woo types you can spend all day defending him

Meanwhile life goes on and evolves for those who moved passed it

• Haha 1