Been warning white wimmins about this

Rod

All those brain dead citiot white women crying about diversity didn't realize they're the 2nd from the bottom on the totem pole 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/minneapolis-teachers-union-agreement-stipulates-white-teachers-laid-off-first-regardless-seniority?fbclid=IwAR1xJqJGha2DdH4AIJRiDHqNC9pkigYWYERwASwqa2FD0VhT24KSDy8muDQ 

• Like 1

While I have nothing on the story, it sure is strange that not one, ZIP ZERO NADA of the local rags has a single story on this yet.

Outside of the weather headlines, the top story is Jill Biden tests positive for Covid.

Edited by Mag6240

• Platinum Contributing Member

Zero chance this meets any constitutional standards.  Its the definition of punishing someone based off their race. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

While I have nothing on the story, it sure is strange that not one, ZIP ZERO NADA of the local rags has a single story on this yet.

Outside of the weather headlines, the top story is Jill Biden tests positive for Covid.

She must not be vaccinated 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a gop idea. The teachers get paid less 

Well, since there are such shortages of teaching professionals in the area, I'm sure they won't mind going to say, Hudson, WI and get a pay raise....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Just read that crime is up 22% in MN from 2020, and that now the Mpls Mayor is asking for funds to hire several hundred more cops. Hmmm, who would have thunk…..

Morons.

Well I have seen with my own two eyes that Everytime you drive out all of the white people and then increase govt spending everything turns out better than it ever was before! 

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Just read that crime is up 22% in MN from 2020, and that now the Mpls Mayor is asking for funds to hire several hundred more cops. Hmmm, who would have thunk…..

8 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Morons.

Maybe the faggot ass cops they have should do their fucking jobs instead of crying and whining and throwing fits

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Yup, the local media is giving this a nice hard leaving the fuck alone.  

The teacher's union sold them down the river and they cheer it on.  

Edited by racinfarmer
  • Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 10:23 AM, akvanden said:

They have been trying to hire but what officer is going to take the job?They are going to have to have some healthy incentives to hire anyone!!

They need to hire over 200 officers!!!Good luck!

Mpls can sit in its shithole it created!!!

couple more shot and killed last night!!

• Like 1

Just now, X2700 said:

They have been trying to hire but what officer is going to take the job?They are going to have to have some healthy incentives to hire anyone!!

They need to hire over 200 officers!!!Good luck!

Mpls can sit in its shithole it created!!!

couple more shot and killed last night!!

It really is what they voted for, and continue to vote for.  There isn't anything that will lure me down there, no concert, restaurant, sporting event, nothing.

I'm sure you had your head on a swivel going in and out of the Armory.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

It really is what they voted for, and continue to vote for.  There isn't anything that will lure me down there, no concert, restaurant, sporting event, nothing.

I'm sure you had your head on a swivel going in and out of the Armory.

When we go to armory we get parking right under the building!I get the hell out of down town as fast as i can!

Was at us bank sunday night.Paid guy $30 bucks to park in his little lot right next to arena!In and out!!

Was in Downtown Cleveland Friday saturday and i felt safer there!!

• Like 1

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

GOP’ers are now concerned about teachers. 

"GOP'ers" 

:mc:

Take Trump and GOP out your vocabulary and you would have nothing to say , or I should say cry about.  9_9