CDC update guidelines.

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Seeing that always makes me laugh. So scared. 

My Wife just texted me she is only a few towns over and everyone is masked up ....my town nobody. 

Its a fucking cult dude. Trump for most was simply Someone that they voted for. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

defys all logic.theres no one in the car but you.are you scared of the air conditoner ? 

just straight up mental illness. thanks cbc.

I try to understand the logic, but it's as dumb as people sitting at an outside Cafe and removing their mask for a fork full of food and putting the mask on again. The fucking food is sitting in the air they are so afraid of!!!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

My Wife just texted me she is only a few towns over and everyone is masked up ....my town nobody. 

Its a fucking cult dude. Trump for most was simply Someone that they voted for. 

i had people i knew my entire life and always got along with meltdown and scream in my face over saying the vaccine is not working. 

it was a real eye opener. reasonably intelligent too.just completely checked out on this one.not even a discussion , straight to 100 ready to fight you over it.never saw anything like it.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

I try to understand the logic, but it's as dumb as people sitting at an outside Cafe and removing their mask for a fork full of food and putting the mask on again. The fucking food is sitting in the air they are so afraid of!!!

i liked the one where they said ' mask on to walk to your restaurant table, take it off when you sit down '

uh...guys ...its airbourne ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i had people i knew my entire life and always got along with meltdown and scream in my face over saying the vaccine is not working. 

it was a real eye opener. reasonably intelligent too.just completely checked out on this one.not even a discussion , straight to 100 ready to fight you over it.never saw anything like it.

Mass psychosis 

• Like 1

Just now, ZR800efi said:

i liked the one where they said ' mask on to walk to your restaurant table, take it off when you sit down '

uh...guys ...its airbourne ...

Ya totally crazy shit. I've put up with alot of abuse because I refused to wear a mask. I complied to fly and at the hospital.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
Just now, ACE said:

Mass psychosis 

through media via fear. yeah, it makes the most sense.

one person in particular ive had real long conversations with over how corrupt the world govs have always been, complete agreement...war for profit ..yep....i think this vaccines a way to get money and give the terrified enough false sense of security to leave there basement and go back to work'

" YOU'RE PUTTING US ALL AT RISK YOU SELFISH FUCK!!!'

'...seriously ?'

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ya totally crazy shit. I've put up with alot of abuse because I refused to wear a mask. I complied to fly and at the hospital.

i complied for work. they forced me to get 2 shots just before xmass or kick rocks and starve. had to wear a mask at work.

it was pretty funny when id hear people saying the shots were working and whole heartedly disagreed despite being ' fully vaccinated'. it was hillarious.like i was committing treason on there 'team'. the reactions were great.

• Like 2

Just now, ZR800efi said:

i complied for work. they forced me to get 2 shots just before xmass or kick rocks and starve. had to wear a mask at work.

it was pretty funny when id hear people saying the shots were working and whole heartedly disagreed despite being ' fully vaccinated'. it was hillarious.like i was committing treason on there 'team'. the reactions were great.

I don't consider myself pro vax or anti vax. But what boggles my mind is the misinformation the anti vax crowd spews. It doesn't help their cause at all.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I don't consider myself pro vax or anti vax. But what boggles my mind is the misinformation the anti vax crowd spews. It doesn't help their cause at all.

theres alot there thats right though and raises an eyebrow, thats for sure.

the problem with this and anything labelled a 'conspiracy theory', is youll have people posting and discussing real proven things to be concerned with and was lied about, but the post right below is saying its the 4th horseman of the apacalypse mark of the beast forced opon the public by the lizard people ..'

and your like ' uh..yeah ..well anyway, there trials have not gone well and they requested them locked away from the public for 77 years. that does not ring some alarm bells that somethings not right and there hiding something ?'

'..yes...the lizard people are all about this shit since they teamed up with the greys in 2014.'

'....godammit doug.....'

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

Luckily before the Coofid I cut a lot of the mindless dumbfuck "friends" I had out my life....I saw it years ago starting with Obummer how easily brainwashed, self indulged, and manipulated sheep they actually were. Only care in the world is what new car or new cell phone they were gonna get and how many Facebook likes they got. Kinda sucks cus some are decent Guys but is what it is. 

I saw a few recently at a actual friends party and we have literally nothing in common.

Funny part tho is one Dude I havent seen for years either came up and was like "You vaxxed"? I said nah. He laughed said "me neither" we both smoked Weed the rest of the night catching up didnt miss a beat:lol:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm fully vaxxed just not for Covid because I don't need it 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So is Dr Brix a liar when she said the vax doesn't work?  Or do you have a comprehension issue?

I'm going with the latter.

Link? 

Asscrusher wrong again!

:lol:

‘I think we overplayed the vaccines’

Art Moore
WND News Center

Defenders of federal officials, including President Biden, who declared one year ago that people who received the COVID-19 vaccines would not contract the disease argue “the science” changes over time.

But the White House coronavirus response coordinator at the time the vaccines were developed and rolled out said in an interview Friday she wasn’t surprised that people who were quadruple vaccinated, including Biden and Dr. Anthony Fauci, contracted the disease.

“I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines,” Birx told the Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto.

Birx, who is promoting a new book in which she confesses she manipulated data and quietly altered CDC guidance without authorization, was responding to the question of what she would say to unvaccinated people who in light of the ineffectiveness of the vaccines in preventing COVID might ask why they should bother getting the shots.

She said that during the current wave, the Pfizer drug Paxlovid is what “is going to save you now.”

“But once we get through this wave, during the lull, you should get vaccinated, because we do believe it will protect you, particularly if you are over 70,” she said, referring to protection from severe illness

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Holy fuck.  You even doued down with the fake news spin.

Brix own words!

You have to quit cherry picking.

But once we get through this wave, during the lull, you should get vaccinated, because we do believe it will protect you, particularly if you are over 70,” she said, referring to protection from severe illness

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Brix own words!

You have to quit cherry picking.

But once we get through this wave, during the lull, you should get vaccinated, because we do believe it will protect you, particularly if you are over 70,” she said, referring to protection from severe illness

Do you understand what liability is?

So over 70?  She said she knew the vax would not work.  Talk about cherry picking.:lol:

Let me ask you this, if you believe the bullshit you are peddling, why aren't you getting more vaxxes?  Put your money where your mouth is.  So if I got covid before, what good is a vaccine to me?  Or is that something you only discovered after you got vaxxed to travel.

Now you believe in natural immunity, why now and not prior.

Your making an absolute fool of your self.  Zero critical thinking skills.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you understand what liability is?

So over 70?  She said she knew the vax would not work.  Talk about cherry picking.:lol:

Let me ask you this, if you believe the bullshit you are peddling, why aren't you getting more vaxxes?  Put your money where your mouth is.  So if I got covid before, what good is a vaccine to me?  Or is that something you only discovered after you got vaxxed to travel.

Now you believe in natural immunity, why now and not prior.

Your making an absolute fool of your self.  Zero critical thinking skills.

You're still cherry picking!

, because we do believe it will protect you, particularly if you are over 70,” she said, referring to protection from severe illness

Just now, Steve753 said:

You're still cherry picking!

, because we do believe it will protect you, particularly if you are over 70,” she said, referring to protection from severe illness

And your not getting a boost?  So you believe what she said, yes or no?

Put your money where your mouth is?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And your not getting a boost?  So you believe what she said, yes or no?

Put your money where your mouth is?

I honestly don't care what she says. I'm only here for the laughs. 

You're constantly spouting misinformation   Why do you do that?

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1