Sweet revenge for the opium wars.

Great Britain and American ships pumped tons of opium into China during the 1800's destabilizing the country for profit. Now it's their turn. China has one fentanyl precursor after another lined up and ready to go. There's probably more than 100 chemically compatible to make the drug's analogues. Interesting how the power of Karma works. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I understand that it's not exact, the Chinese aren't going to war with the US to face us to take their fentanyl......... yet 

It's not an unrealistic thought on your part, it's crazy the amount of fentanyl flowing in to the country. A saw last night fentanyl seizures were up 203% at the Southern border in the month of July..I can't believe amount of drug addicts just roaming the streets, I easily passed 20 homeless addicts wacked out of their mind in the matter of 4 blocks when I got off the highway to head into the city to get to the shop..They are frigging everywhere 

• Sad 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Great Britain and American ships pumped tons of opium into China during the 1800's destabilizing the country for profit. Now it's their turn. China has one fentanyl precursor after another lined up and ready to go. There's probably more than 100 chemically compatible to make the drug's analogues. Interesting how the power of Karma works. 

Except Elites in America are in on the take with China. They dont care about their citizens especially Democrats. You are a fool to think China is the only Country/Government behind this. 

• Gold Member

Only Spin would get a hard on for Americans becoming drug addicts....

Then believes China is doing it purposefully , but thinks Covid came from a wet market non intentionally...:lol:

:smack: 

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's not an unrealistic thought on your part, it's crazy the amount of fentanyl flowing in to the country. A saw last night fentanyl seizures were up 203% at the Southern border in the month of July..I can't believe amount of drug addicts just roaming the streets, I easily passed 20 homeless addicts wacked out of their mind in the matter of 4 blocks when I got off the highway to head into the city to get to the shop..They are frigging everywhere 

I thought it was worth discussing. Reading about the two opium wars gave me pause about the opiate epidemic America is facing. It’s the same situation that china was in during the 1800’s. I tend to think that tradition and long memories play a part in Chinese life. Payback? For sure!!!

Just now, spin_dry said:

I thought it was worth discussing. Reading about the two opium wars gave me pause about the opiate epidemic America is facing. It’s the same situation that china was in during the 1800’s. I tend to think that tradition and long memories play a part in Chinese life. Payback? For sure!!!

I agree 

59 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Seems that this just hurts the middle class and poor and spin is rooting for it? 

Dude is a weirdo.

Where is he rooting for anything. Making an observation and discussing are not “rooting”. This is what you do constantly. It’s a sure sign of exceptional ignorance.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Where is he rooting for anything. Making an observation and discussing are not “rooting”. This is what you do constantly. It’s a sure sign of exceptional ignorance.

I read it over multiple times.  Saying things like "now it's their turn"  seems like he is happy it is happening.  I am making an observation, just like he is.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

And yet without the US the Chinese would have been taken over by Japan and Russia.   

If it weren’t for the strategic interest of the South China Sea, they would’ve all been sex slaves. 

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I read it over multiple times.  Saying things like "now it's their turn"  seems like he is happy it is happening.  I am making an observation, just like he is.

Read it over multiple more times. 

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Seems to me it was much more than the British and France than the US.  The US is hardly mentioned other than expanding influence but not in the opium trade. :news:

https://asiapacificcurriculum.ca/learning-module/opium-wars-china#:~:text=Chinese smugglers bought the opium,boats working the opium trade.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, spin_dry said:

Americans were in lock step. 

Really the United States is mentioned once in the article and it has nothing particularly to do with the Opium trade but carry on.  

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Really the United States is mentioned once in the article and it has nothing particularly to do with the Opium trade but carry on.  

The Americans found that the need for Chinese products in the US was high yet the Chinese didn’t want american products. Thus, america supplemented the opium trade that the Brits started. It’s common knowledge. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Americans found that the need for Chinese products in the US was high yet the Chinese didn’t want american products. Thus, america supplemented the opium trade that the Brits started. It’s common knowledge. 

Thanks Obama.

4 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i guess if you want to fix the threat of fethanyl, you could just not snort illegal street drugs.seems like a solid plan for survival.

Or do nothing and let the chips fall. Kinda like giving a junkie beggar $80. Probably never see them again.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Or do nothing and let the chips fall. Kinda like giving a junkie beggar $80. Probably never see them again.

they could just od on heroine just as easy.  i guess its not there fault, they were mislead.

should have never listened to the cops that day they came into the classroom and explained that doing heroine is fine and never ends badly.