Mass bans new gas and diesel cars and trucks

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

They'll change their minds before that happens.

Ahhh....no , they’ll let the poor working class walk. Which has been the plan the whole time thanks to politicians like Trump and Biden destroying the value of our dollar 

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

New cars. Up to 11K rebate on EV’s

Once everyone is in EVs the government will be able to control everything you do for the most part. It's the beginning of a whole bunch of new taxes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Starting after 2035….

https://cleantechnica.com/2022/08/15/massachusetts-enacts-a-climate-law-of-its-own/

new law bans the sale of gasoline- and diesel-powered cars and trucks after 2035.

You’re just pretending right?

Nobody can be that fucken dumb 

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So Mass isn’t banning sales of new gas and diesel cars and trucks after 2035?

What do you think? Like i said it makes for a good story

you realize that’s 15 yrs, you honestly think mass is going to be in a position to shut down the energy sector in the way of no gas or diesel sales or cars and trucks, what happens to produce that run in the state 

Edited by toslow

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, toslow said:

you realize that’s 15 yrs, you honestly think mass is going to be in a position to shut down the energy sector in the way of no gas or diesel sales or cars and trucks, what happens to produce that run in the state 

Not my law…. Their law

Hmmm I wonder where the govt got all that money to give tax credits to its citizens. 

Ever notice when we lower tax rates for everyone Democraps  scream bloody murder...when they return it as tax credits it's a brilliant idea.  I wonder which class of people took all of those solar and ev credits in the past years?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Gold Member

So how do they plan on replacing the money they get from the gas tax? Electric rates going up again?

What is to stop people from taking a short drive up to Nashua NH and buying a gas car/truck there? It says the sale not the registration so just buy gas car/truck in a border state

It will be funny when mass isn’t ready for this in 13 years and looks like Cuba with people trying to keep their old gassers running 😂 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

So how do they plan on replacing the money they get from the gas tax? Electric rates going up again?

What is to stop people from taking a short drive up to Nashua NH and buying a gas car/truck there? It says the sale not the registration so just buy gas car/truck in a border state

It will be funny when mass isn’t ready for this in 13 years and looks like Cuba with people trying to keep their old gassers running 😂 

More feel good legislation signed by the biggest rino there is.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

More feel good legislation signed by the biggest rino there is.

I hate when they do this. Let the electric cars take over WHEN THEY’RE GOOD ENOUGH to displace ice cars. Simple as that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, toslow said:

Spot on.  Poor gut hooked Bohica.

2 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Hmmm I wonder where the govt got all that money to give tax credits to its citizens. 

Ever notice when we lower tax rates for everyone Democraps  scream bloody murder...when they return it as tax credits it's a brilliant idea.  I wonder which class of people took all of those solar and ev credits in the past years?

Kinda like who got the most money from the trump tax cuts. 

https://www.propublica.org/article/secret-irs-files-reveal-how-much-the-ultrawealthy-gained-by-shaping-trumps-big-beautiful-tax-cut

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Everybody got a tax cut...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/steveforbes/2020/11/03/how-the-rich-paid-more-taxes-with-trumps-tax-cuts/

More reputable link than yours.

Edited by SkisNH

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think this is great, let one or 2 states try this out and see how it works for them.

And all the Big Mouth promoters of this nonsense should already be driving EV's or walking.

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

And all the Big Mouth promoters of this nonsense should already be driving EV's or walking.

They should for sure,

Instead they attack any stories that bring up the shortcomings of EV's.

59 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Most of that was the LLC pass through that saved me a shit ton...yet I still paid 6 figures...I guess I did get a bigger relief yet I still paid more than most make. 

I certainly pay more than my fair share.

Edited by SkisNH