Retirement / TDS / Addiction

I have limited my time here. A select few really make this place unbearable. While I do hope trump does not run, another part of me does want to see him run and win just to watch these assholes like MC commit suicide. Priceless..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

I have limited my time here. A select few really make this place unbearable. While I do hope trump does not run, another part of me does want to see him run and win just to watch these assholes like MC commit suicide. Priceless..

Maybe should limit it completely you whiny angry cunt.😂
Begrudging other members retirement and how they got there, hoping people off themselves….sad.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Some are too dumb to follow thru

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Pete said:

Never ending projection :lol:

• Haha 1

1221 total dedicated to one single person is not winning. Quiet the opposite.....makes you look like a total loser. Good thing is you are already start to forget shit so we can only hope you start to forget about Trump sometime or maybe, just maybe, start a new fetish about someone else.

Palin to Trump for the past decade day in and day out  :lol: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

1221 total dedicated to one single person is not winning. Quiet the opposite.....makes you look like a total loser. Good thing is you are already start to forget shit so we can only hope you start to forget about Trump sometime or maybe, just maybe, start a new fetish about someone else.

Palin to Trump for the past decade day in and day out  :lol: 

He's no poser, he truly is a loser.

Get a life MC 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Kill yourself 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe should limit it completely you whiny angry cunt.😂
Begrudging other members retirement and how they got there, hoping people off themselves….sad.

We were actually hoping YOU would limit your time here, you insufferable twat of a man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"So Abe what do you do in your retirement"

"Oh I go on some obscure website and bitch, cry and moan about Trump incessantly. Then claim a win when the other members make fun of me" 

"Wow Abe, that's how you choose to spend your precious time? What a waste of your final years"

"Well the attention makes me feel good and that I'm making a difference in this world"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1