*****2016 Official NFL Thread*****

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

scott-zolak.jpg

:lol:

Yep.  Another fuckface in charge that thinks Vince McMahon has a "good show" going in the WWE and wants to give that plan a whirl by changing the rules and imparting powers for the outcome they want.  It fell apart on the Packers too.  DAMN PEOPLE THAT ARE TALENTED AND WANT TO WIN!!!!!!!   They don't deserve it!  The Pats won't have any officials on their side in the big show.  Any and every little error will be penalized.

GO PATS!!!!!

As a SiriusXM Radio host, I field a whole bunch of calls filled with Patriots hate. I need oven mitts to handle these venomous hot takes. These folks are like the fools who think UConn is bad for women's hoops, who believe Coach K's Dukie domination is indecent, who live to hate the Yankees, who think the Spurs are boring.

Let's be honest: If you loathe the Patriots, you're fueled by jealousy. New England is better than your team. You know it. It gnaws at you.

I find it awesome.

In a league brilliantly set up for competitive balance, the Pats are 30 steps ahead.

Don't minimize their absurd run in recent years. Eight straight division titles and six straight conference title games? Are you kidding me?! That's unprecedented stuff -- the kind of dominance that evokes envy.

Full article here http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000778284/article/new-england-patriots-vs-atlanta-falcons-epic-super-bowl-clash

On 1/23/2017 at 7:42 PM, Mainecat said:

Do your job.

It should be a good game. Hopefully Belichick and the rest of the coaching staff comes up with a good game plan to slow down the Falcons offense. Five super bowl rings would cement Brady as the GOAT. Oh, and to everyone that says Tom Brady *  :bigfinger:    :lol:

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

It should be a good game. Hopefully Belichick and the rest of the coaching staff comes up with a good game plan to slow down the Falcons offense. Five super bowl rings would cement Brady as the GOAT. Oh, and to everyone that says Tom Brady *  :bigfinger:    :lol:

59400112.jpg

:news: 

8 minutes ago, dz246 said:

59400112.jpg

:news: 

That whole thing was BS. What happens when you inflate a car tire in a garage that's heated to 70 degrees, and then take the car outside where it's 30 degrees?

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'm pulling for the Falcons only because they haven't won a SB yet. I also wouldn't mind seeing the Pats win either, that moment when Goodell has to hand the trophy to Belichick/Brady might be a bit awkward.

That would be the best part of the whole thing. Goodell hasn't been to a Patriots game all season.

I was hoping for a Packers / Patriots SB.