Question for the Canadians regarding Poilievre

I keep hearing complaints that Trudeau was only a drama teacher and not qualified to be Prime Minister. 

What education or business experience has PP had that makes him qualified?  

He is dumb as a stump with no decent education or real world experience. Why are you all so stupid?  

he’s worse than that Scheer idiot who couldn’t even pass the insurance brokers exam so he lied about it. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I keep hearing complaints that Trudeau was only a drama teacher and not qualified to be Prime Minister. 

He is dumb as a stump with no decent education or real world experience. Why are you all so stupid?  

he’s worse than that Scheer idiot who couldn’t even pass the insurance brokers exam so he lied about it. 

Are you kidding?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So nobody can find anything that qualifies PP as PM?   Didn’t think so but thought it was worth asking. 

So neither of them have the qualifications then.  :news:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So nobody can find anything that qualifies PP as PM?   Didn’t think so but thought it was worth asking. 

What qualifies Justine?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

What qualifies Justine?

Nothing. A horrible choice.  I’m just surprised that after years of complaining about Trudeau being “just a drama teacher”.   They chose that light weight half Mercan Scheer who embezzled from his own party and lied about his qualifications and then do worse with PP. He has never done anything worthwhile and is a complete idiot. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nothing. A horrible choice.  I’m just surprised that after years of complaining about Trudeau being “just a drama teacher”.   They chose that light weight half Mercan Scheer who embezzled from his own party and lied about his qualifications and then do worse with PP. He has never done anything worthwhile and is a complete idiot. 

So he’s like you 

PP is the best of a sour bunch. Sad reality.

In reality, the entire political system, from the school board trustee to the head of a national party is name recognition.

Come the next federal election, I will vote for the conservatives. I will not be happy doing such, but they are the best of an electable cursed lot IMO.

I did not vote in the last provincial election. None of the parties had any platform, or track record I could get behind.

It is a choice of what party, federally and provincially will be less of a disaster for us.

It will still be a disaster.

We are saddling future generations with the choices we make today.

You may believe climate change is the number one issue. You may believe debt and deficit is the first issue. There are others.

You are simply choosing what method you will be slaughtered by.

On 8/14/2022 at 9:17 PM, revkevsdi said:

I'm an American and I don't have a question, only a comment.  Your country is being run into the ground by a liberal elitist buffoon.  Time for smaller governments all around the world and some actual reform and term limits.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm an American and I don't have a question, only a comment.  Your country is being run into the ground by a liberal elitist buffoon.  Time for smaller governments all around the world and some actual reform and term limits.

Yep.

Joe Biden is your leader, and his policies are dumber than our dipshit has. Hard to believe, but yes.

Welcome to the club.

We're both fucked.

• Gold Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Wont happen .....Canada is full of whiney Beta Morons like Him . Still bitching about what "the other side" said instead of worrying about the current situation they are in and their Country's future . 

Same type of people here in the US luckily I think they are the minority.  

Just now, EvilBird said:

Wont happen .....Canada is full of whiney Beta Morons like Him . Still bitching about what "the other side" said instead of worrying about the current situation they are in and their Country's future . 

Same type of people here in the US luckily I think they are the minority.  

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average voter.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Yep.

Joe Biden is your leader, and his policies are dumber than our dipshit has. Hard to believe, but yes.

Welcome to the club.

We're both fucked.

3 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Never underestimate the stupidity of the average voter.

Yep

I think the difference here is Most of America sees how bad Biden is, same people that couldn't stand Trump. People are waking up finally. 

Now maybe most of Canada doesnt like Trudeu either I have no clue :dunno:

Good Politicians are hard to come by 

There really in my mind only one way to win this game. 

Taxes are paid, mainly on income and consumption.

I've worked hard for 30 years, paying high levels of tax on both income and consumption.

Time to stop that hamster wheel.

Think I've consumed enough. Got what I need until I die. Income? Time to ramp that down too.

Feel bad for those that still have to be in the rat race, but I'm out.

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yep

I think the difference here is Most of America sees how bad Biden is, same people that couldn't stand Trump. People are waking up finally. 

Now maybe most of Canada doesnt like Trudeu either I have no clue :dunno:

Good Politicians are hard to come by 

It's only been 2 years of a Biden presidency, but the damage will be done to generations.

It's reality. 

Suck that up, deal with it.

The solutions now suck, but it's all you have.....just like us...

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Who's coatails did Pierre run into town with?

Daddy's little bitch jelly?