Burned or buried

Burned or Buried  

14 members have voted

1. 1. When you die will you be buried or cremated?...I am opting for cremation, wife getting buried

Don't give 2 shits I will be dead .

I do have a dresser in the guest bed with 4 dogs a mother in law and a aunt and my old man  stored in lol 

I do have 2 birds in the back yard 

1 in a deck footing 

The other in a 2 foot hole under a flower bed 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

We burred my grandfather with his prized dear slayer shotgun in his old-school red wool hunting jacket . 

Not sure how that open casket would go over now days lol 

Oh he always said Barry me in a pine box and toss me in the back 40 .

So we got him the most expensive pine box they had just to piss him off a bit 

I told her cremate me and flush me down the toilet......... :flush: She said no F'n way I know you tooooo well, you'll clog the toilet and all of the pipes just to mess with me one more time and then I'll have to pay someone to unclog everything........... lol.gif.296b87c1594a093feab75344fde1d360.gif

So then I said put me in the Cemetery of the Alleghenies....... :saluting:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

I tell my wife I want a Viking funeral just throw me in a raft and burn the fucker. I’m sure I’ll get a cremation realistically.

kinda funny story about cremation. When my grandmother died they decided to spread the ashes at sea so they took my cousins lobster boat few miles offshore and as they were spreading the ashes a gust of wind blew it all back in their faces. 😂

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...

told my ex i wanted to have a mongol hetman ceremony when i died. bury me in a pit with all my stuff, (bikes,sleds, guns etc). she thought that was cool until she read up a few days later and found out my dogs and her would be killed and put at my feet. got one of those looks when i came home from work and whine about how much of an ass i was. i laughed and laughed and laughed