LMAO #5 Trump takes the 5th Amendment today

20 minutes ago, Badger** said:

MC is going to love it when he runs for president and wins again. Have you looked at the latest polls, he is being empowered due to the latest action by the FBI.  Looks like its back firing. 9_9

The Democrats won’t rig it this time? 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah...the NY AG is as biased as can be against Trump.....she readily admits she's been after Trump for years.

His pleading the 5th was his only option to avoid any type of perjury trap these POS'S were looking for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah...the NY AG is as biased as can be against Trump.....she readily admits she's been after Trump for years.

His pleading the 5th was his only option to avoid any type of perjury trap these POS'S were looking for.

He pled the 5th per order of his lawyers. He’s got such a huge mouth they wee worried he would spew more shit to implicate him.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He pled the 5th per order of his lawyers. He’s got such a huge mouth they wee worried he would spew more shit to implicate him.

Every democrat on the stand for the last 20 years can plead the 5th, but you are mad that trump does it.  I know you want to say how hypocritical he is, but do you realize how much of a hypocrite you are for thinking like you do?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You can bet humpty dumpty Nadler has got his hands in this too. He's been after Trump forever.

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

The Democrats won’t rig it this time? 

A lot of states that were allowing un Maned drop boxes no longer will .won't stop tge acorn types but will slow them down 

What was it the founder of acorn said after the Veritas videos exposed there fraud and they shut down 

You may have shut down the organization but you will never stop the work our people do  

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Every democrat on the stand for the last 20 years can plead the 5th, but you are mad that trump does it.  I know you want to say how hypocritical he is, but do you realize how much of a hypocrite you are for thinking like you do?

No he would have if he WAS a normal person answered the questions like his son and daughter did.

Hypocrite? LMAO…..way smarter than you.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

A lot of states that were allowing un Maned drop boxes no longer will .won't stop tge acorn types but will slow them down 

What was it the founder of acorn said after the Veritas videos exposed there fraud and they shut down 

You may have shut down the organization but you will never stop the work our people do  

Really? You have zero clue how a voting system works.

Thanks for proving it.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Exactly.  He said:

I once asked, 'If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?' Now I know the answer to that question. When your family, your company, and all the people in your orbit have become the targets of an unfounded, politically motivated Witch Hunt supported by lawyers, prosecutors, and the Fake News Media, you have no choice," he said in his statement.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for proving it.

Lol idiot 

So explain to me how my mother-in-law life long registered dem got a ballot delivered to the nursing home when she could not even talk or walk or communicate for at least 2 yrs prior to the election .

Tell me election law Master how did that work ? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for proving it.

Also explain Mr election law Master why are some states no longer allowing unmanned drop stations if no one thought they were a issue ? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lol idiot 

So explain to me how my mother-in-law life long registered dem got a ballot delivered to the nursing home when she could not even talk or walk or communicate for at least 2 yrs prior to the election .

Tell me election law Master how did that work ? 

SHE WAS A REGISTERED VOTER.

You could stuff a thousand ballots in a remote box and the only ones counted are the ones cross checked on the voter list.

To receive a home ballot you need to request it and be registered and that ballot has your name on it.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You could stuff a thousand ballots in a remote box and the only ones counted are the ones cross checked on the voter list.

To receive a home ballot you need to request it and be registered and that ballot has your name on it.

So you now understand there are people on the voter list that should not be there.  Even DEAD people are still on the registered voter list.  That is why those lists need to be purged.  But, when those lists are questioned, the only people complaining are guys like you, WHY?

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So you now understand there are people on the voter list that should not be there.  Even DEAD people are still on the registered voter list.  That is why those lists need to be purged.  But, when those lists are questioned, the only people complaining are guys like you, WHY?

They are purged in most cases after 2 years. 
learn how your election works.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

They are purged in most cases after 2 years. 
learn how your election works.

No they are not.  They just rely on people like you thinking this way.  It is how corruption happens.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Disregard mot make a fucking diff if she was registered.  No one requested a fucking ballot.  Get it ? Not her not me not my wife . 

I am a registered voter I have never just gotten a ballot sent to me . Why because it is fucking illegal to just send ballots no one asked for .

Now I have to as do you really think that wS just some isolated case ? 

• Like 1