Zhukovskyy not guilty in crash that killed fallen 7

ckf

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

with no conviction here and just a previous DUI i think they will be hard pressed to expell him from the country.  SHould have rung him up on some drug charges if they wanted to do that.   

Hasnt he been in jail since the crash?  He might even have a good lawsuit for wrongful prosecution….

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hasnt he been in jail since the crash?  He might even have a good lawsuit for wrongful prosecution….

Absolutely , 3 years hard time over a poorly constructed reenactment of the crash and charges based on it 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

with no conviction here and just a previous DUI i think they will be hard pressed to expell him from the country.  SHould have rung him up on some drug charges if they wanted to do that.   

I heard on a TV report here that because of the war, Ukrainians here are protected from having to go home. So I am not sure they could send him back until the war is over, if they can do it at all.           The guy never should have been driving that rig under any kind of impairment, but it sounds like that did not contribute to the accident at all.

Too bad to see all that death and carnage for no good reason. 

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

We yes they did, that kid has a history of violations. 

Right after it happened and all the feel good laws were passed our manager said the company went from 600 to 2800 bucks just to take a look at a new hire. That's only to look at a driver, we might not hire them. 

What really chaps my ass is in this state you can refuse a field drug test and it can't be held against you. But a CDL driver is tested yearly and is drunk at half the legal limit and that includes off duty personal vehicle. 

Safe spaces,free needle, legal pot and then this happened and it's not a one time event. Pot smoking screwups all over the highway along with addicts, they got drunks outnumbered. 

I'm so done with the shit show on the highway. 

Edited by Doomxz600