*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

God damn it!  They just replayed the fans at the wild game losing their minds!!! They opened up the arena to show the Vikes game on the big screen for the Wild ticket holders.  

Cant find a fucking replay.  I’m such a dolt!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

God damn it!  They just replayed the fans at the wild game losing their minds!!! They opened up the arena to show the Vikes game on the big screen for the Wild ticket holders.  

Cant find a fucking replay.  I’m such a dolt!!!!

:groin:

9 minutes ago, snowblind said:

I've been a Vikings fan since around 1971. Hopefully that play broke the curse

I would have bet my life saving that game would have ended on a missed Forbath FG......good thing I didnt have access to the ability to make that bet :lol: 

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah..caught it.  Unfreakingreal!!!!  Special thanks goes out to the NO dipstick that ducked under Diggs to allow him to make the play undisturbed.  What a kind soul.

:lol:

DTjDKlAWsAABD_m.jpg

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don’t get Bussman in here all triggered whilst muttering about the Rothschilds and rigged football... Please, no. 

I tend to agree with him. Refs seem to cause wild swings with calls and non calls. But that play was real football. For once.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I tend to agree with him. Refs seem to cause wild swings with calls and non calls. But that play was real football. For once.

That’s the ambiguous nature of the where the sport has gone. What is a catch, what is unnecessary roughness, targeting, pi, etc. The game changed but the officials remained human with the same capabilities. What is expected every game does nothing but add uncertainty. Not a good thing for getting plays right or consistent.