FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago, former President says

Yes Trump is a current event……

By Kaitlan Collins, CNN

Updated 7:12 PM ET, Mon August 8, 2022 

Former President Donald Trump speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference at the Hilton Anatole on August 6, 2022 in Dallas, Texas. 

(CNN)The FBI executed a search warrant on Monday at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, the former President confirmed to CNN.

Trump declined to say why the FBI agents were at Mar-a-Lago, but the former President said the raid was unannounced and "they even broke into my safe."
"My beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents," he said in a statement.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
  • Haha 1

Just now, SkisNH said:

You do realize this is all about keeping him from running right....if our justice dept was about enforcement of the law they would have raided Hunters house.

Did you know Liz Cheney's husband is part of Hunters defence?

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yes Trump is a current event……

By Kaitlan Collins, CNN

Updated 7:12 PM ET, Mon August 8, 2022 

Former President Donald Trump speaks at the Conservative Political Action Conference at the Hilton Anatole on August 6, 2022 in Dallas, Texas. 

(CNN)The FBI executed a search warrant on Monday at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, the former President confirmed to CNN.

Trump declined to say why the FBI agents were at Mar-a-Lago, but the former President said the raid was unannounced and "they even broke into my safe."
"My beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents," he said in a statement.
This story is breaking and will be updated.

How is that whole fbi lying to judges to break in to Veritas to get back the Biden diary working out .

Fbi needs to go along with the cia .

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hunter must be the deflect topic on FOX 

Lol it is fun watching everything you accused Trump of unfolding and finding out it was really the Biden crime family doing the things you accused Trump of .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you know Liz Cheney's husband is part of Hunters defence?

And Trump hired all the lawyers that were part of Epstein’s defense....they are all on the same team. Say it with me 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The fbi is 100% pure corrupt trash and should be eliminated immediately. Rotten to the core 

I don't get why people don't question things,..I see this happening and I'm like wtf, this is fucked up..Then I start thinking, fuck, these people are doing anything and everything they can to make sure he doesn't get in office...Kinda fucking odd

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wait for it……..it’s coming….lmao

Quack quack mother fuckers tic tock lmfao.   like a fucking broken record that should have been tossed in the trash 6 yrs ago 

18 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't get why people don't question things,..I see this happening and I'm like wtf, this is fucked up..Then I start thinking, fuck, these people are doing anything and everything they can to make sure he doesn't get in office...Kinda fucking odd

I think you’re looking at it from the wrong perspective. It’s not about keeping Trump out of office. It’s about keeping us focused on Trump. Both R and D. They don’t mind him in office , everything they wanted got done with him at the helm. The division and hatred he created was priceless though. I’m beginning to think the man is the best actor of all time. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think you’re looking at it from the wrong perspective. It’s not about keeping Trump out of office. It’s about keeping us focused on Trump. Both R and D. They don’t mind him in office , everything they wanted got done with him at the helm. The division and hatred he created was priceless though. I’m beginning to think the man is the best actor of all time. 

The level of hate for trump and the fbi is even in the country. 

Yeah, Trump will be just fine.  What about all the people who don’t have money to defend themselves against the government.  Trump and Covid are the worst things  that ever happened to this country.  You can just name either one and there is nothing you can’t get away with or rights you can’t violate. 

B4C08915-942D-40F9-B26D-611F0EEB1130.jpeg

C6D36226-4610-46AC-AF0C-6868BFD8CB75.jpeg

• Like 1