FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago, former President says

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How much business did Hunter do with Ukraine as a private citizen compared to how much trumps kids did while working in the White House.   

Hiw close was the latest murder to your shithole? Seems to make the news a lot. 

Private citizen?

Have you looked at the laptop.

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How much business did Hunter do with Ukraine as a private citizen compared to how much trumps kids did while working in the White House.   

Hiw close was the latest murder to your shithole? Seems to make the news a lot. 

Hunter has always been a private citizen. Unless I missed where he was elected to office. 

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You do realize that you are a faggot Canadian and nothing you worry about or says matters in Our Country right?  :whistle:

:roflcrying: 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Because He is not a cucked faggot crying about TrunQ , pretty simple. :thumb:

Pretty simple for sure…you’re a one way hack that is only interested in opinions that fit your preconceived ideas…carry on!😂🫡

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Private citizen?

Have you looked at the laptop.

How much business did Hunter do with Ukraine vs Ivana with China Or Jared with the Saudis? 

What’s up with that shithole you live in? Two dead in nightclub shooting, 1 dead in shopping mall shooting, one dead in parking lot shooting…..  can’t you afford To live somewhere decent?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

How much business did Hunter do with Ukraine vs Ivana with China Or Jared with the Saudis? 

What’s up with that shithole you live in? Two dead in nightclub shooting, 1 dead in shopping mall shooting, one dead in parking lot shooting…..  can’t you afford To live somewhere decent?

I own properties in several places, almost 10 million.  How are you doing.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pretty simple for sure…you’re a one way hack that is only interested in opinions that fit your preconceived ideas…carry on!😂🫡

Huh? 

pretty lame attempt . Of course its one way. Yes,  I talk shit to those who cry about Trump but don't call out the Dems. If you talk about both partys I got no issues . Aka Ben. 

Trump is a retard but Hes better than Biden so You cant spiral and cry daily about one and not the other than  ....Do You understand now Genius ? 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Look at the Liberal soft hands Snowflake brag about his Lilly White neighborhood :lol: 

Sure you do. Just like you house jumping 500,000 in value over one weekend. 🤣 

My home in vaughan is worth about 2.5 mil now, you can verify that yourself.  I own 5 properties all worth over 6 figures except for the place I bought in Florida.

How are you doing again.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

More credible than Trump or anyone in the GOP.   “WMD’s. Let’s go to Iraq,  mission accomplished “. 

You so realize that Obama dropped more bombs in the Middle East during the War than Bush and Trump combined right? :lol:

Better brush up in your American History    some more cuck from the North. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

My home in vaughan is worth about 2.5 mil now, you can verify that yourself.  I own 5 properties all worth over 6 figures except for the place I bought in Florida.

How are you doing again.

I’m doing amazing. Housing and industrial property is stupidly high. Condolences on your Vaughn house dropping in value. Your highest claim a couple of years ago was 2.8 million. Maybe all the murders dragged it down. When you pretend to own those properties, do you mean you own them or the bank?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He drove daddies business into the ground.

He was happy with how much money I made him. Retired and 52 and still collected yuuuge dividends. I have to admit he was way smarter than me. I’m only semi retired at 58. Oh well it’s hard to quit when the money is so good. 

keep your head low at the shopping mall in that shithole Vaughn. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m doing amazing. Housing and industrial property is stupidly high. Condolences on your Vaughn house dropping in value. Your highest claim a couple of years ago was 2.8 million. Maybe all the murders dragged it down. When you pretend to own those properties, do you mean you own them or the bank?

Sounds like you are highly leveraged . Only a squealing little twerp like You would ask another Man about his Assets. You and 550 must of got along great. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I have no debt on those properties except one.   I did borrow 1 million on one property to invest in and I've been stellar returns.  Zero mortgages.

Oh my business is also worth about the same with zero debt.

It's not a useless styofoam packing company that you should have seen the light of day and bailed on 25 years ago.

But then why would you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He was happy with how much money I made him. Retired and 52 and still collected yuuuge dividends. I have to admit he was way smarter than me. I’m only semi retired at 58. Oh well it’s hard to quit when the money is so good. 

keep your head low at the shopping mall in that shithole Vaughn. 

I don't care for the vaughan mall.

Happy for your dad.  But you should have refocused.  You must know that.

• Like 2