FBI executes search warrant at Trump's Mar-a-Lago, former President says

3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

@revkevsdi seems to forget that Biden is no fucking peach...Our vote choices were insane to begin with.:lol:

Is Trump corrupt?  Absolutely!

Is Biden corrupt? Absolutely!

Are they both liars and dont do what they say they will? Absolutely!

But I dont see him ever spiraling about a career Politician who goes around sniffing and groping children and women for decades, push and help create insane Laws, throwing His douchebag Brother and crackhead Son on the payroll for backdoor deals in other countries, adding more debt,  failed Military actions, etc...

If someone calls out both sides great! But these so called Lefties nowadays never will do that.  All they know how to do is be a cheerleader for their team. Such programmed morons. 

What aboutisms. 

Clinton wasn’t fit for office because he fucked Lewinski. 

Trump Bragged about sexual assaulting women and Republicans cheered. 

Trump claimed only mobsters take the 5th, he took the 5th over 400 times.

he lied about stormy. 
he lied about releasing his taxes.

he lies, gets caught then lies again. 
It’s funny how invested you are In that lying piece of shit. 
He’d kill you all if it meant more money for him. 

The GOP pretended they respect the military and had no problem shitting on them in a temper tantrum. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What aboutisms. 

he lied about stormy. 

The GOP pretended they respect the military and had no problem shitting on them in a temper tantrum. 

Dude.  Just stop.  You’re embarrassing yourself.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude.  Just stop.  You’re embarrassing yourself.

As if supporting the GOP isn’t embarrassing for you. 

Trump

Ted Cruz

Matt Gaetz

Marjory Taylor Green

McConnell

Graham

The list of lousy pieces of shit that you fawn over is long.

then those right wing “news” people  

So many complicit on January 6th  Telling dumbfucks like you it was the left when their texts to Trump proved they knew it was his fault  

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What aboutisms. 

he lied about stormy. 

Looks like You are the King of Whataboutisims...:lol:

Invested in Him? I never have gave the Guy a dime. I dont give a fuck about Trump anymore since He is no longer the President. I never think about the Guy during my day. Its not until I log on here and see the Boomer cry babies throwing their TDS temper tantrums yet not a word about Sleepy Joe.

Fuck all these Politicians.  I was done with Trump when he because a Vax Salesman and proved to be another zionist liar. 

You keep bringing up sexual assault which has never been proven BTW. Yet all these Politicians are Womanizing pigs, comes with the territory. Obama is too.   Biden just happens to also like Touching kids way too much,  which apparently you are fine with. So kill your self!  

Best part tho is Im American, and you are a Canadian cuck crying about Him. Its fucking Hilarious.  :mc:

:lol::lol::lol:

Creepy Joe should give you a good sniff, you sound like a Women ...He and You would prob love that you fucking faggot

F767D331-67E1-4887-868D-3BC69C6B837E.png

B4AF5F75-B093-4B82-A1AA-4CBB69627CCF.jpeg

DDBE8984-78E1-4B0C-8675-A119AA61E52A.jpeg

136D5658-C6EA-4CE9-95C8-84725B17C45B.jpeg

4694C006-B53F-47CD-905E-FF52C19BCB6E.jpeg

B548C3B5-9902-43E9-99B5-F00FD6E59599.jpeg

B9958685-6EA6-43A3-8E21-06C96B069963.jpeg

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What aboutisms. 

he lied about stormy. 

Funny you talk about lies 

Russia Russia Russia 

Hillary knew it was shit 

The fbi knew it was shit 

But yet again the fbi was doing the dnc dirty work 

You know like raiding a journalist home for a fucking diary. No no that was not the fbi doing the bidding for the dnc a fucking teanagers diary

The fbi needs to go 

and if you put up the the bullshit trump has for 6 yrs you to would sit there and say fuck you very much also .

but the propaganda has wirked just as planned on the lemming like you 

And just a reminder Stormy is on the hook for millions to Trump 

And her one time hero to the left lawyer  who the left talked about getting him in to office is lol now doing time . Fucking idiots 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Looks like You are the King of Whataboutisims...:lol:

Invested in Him? I never have gave the Guy a dime. I dont give a fuck about Trump anymore since He is no longer the President. I never think about the Guy during my day. Its not until I log on here and see the Boomer cry babies throwing their TDS temper tantrums yet not a word about Sleepy Joe.

Fuck all these Politicians.  I was done with Trump when he because a Vax Salesman and proved to be another zionist liar. 

You keep bringing up sexual assault which has never been proven BTW. Yet all these Politicians are Womanizing pigs, comes with the territory. Obama is too.   Biden just happens to also like Touching kids way too much,  which apparently you are fine with. So kill your self!  

Best part tho is Im American, and you are a Canadian cuck crying about Him. Its fucking Hilarious.  :mc:

:lol::lol::lol:

Creepy Joe should give you a good sniff, you sound like a Women ...He and You would prob love that you fucking faggot

F767D331-67E1-4887-868D-3BC69C6B837E.png

B4AF5F75-B093-4B82-A1AA-4CBB69627CCF.jpeg

DDBE8984-78E1-4B0C-8675-A119AA61E52A.jpeg

136D5658-C6EA-4CE9-95C8-84725B17C45B.jpeg

4694C006-B53F-47CD-905E-FF52C19BCB6E.jpeg

B548C3B5-9902-43E9-99B5-F00FD6E59599.jpeg

B9958685-6EA6-43A3-8E21-06C96B069963.jpeg

Oh now I remember why Joe's handlers sent the fbi to retrieve a diary from a reporters home 

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, EvilBird said:

:mc::lol::lol::lol:

Look at You go ya Canadian faggot! 

F8E5E03D-C170-4851-84D9-09E2C7A4251C.jpeg

i like to take this opportunity to say these liberal wetodds do not represent canada , in office or in opinions. 

our liberals give your dems a serious run for there money in terms of delusion. but even most liberals are starting to finally understand the liberal party up here does not work for us. davos crowd wannabe this trudeau fucking clown is. probably the most hated man in canada.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Has anyone really thought this through.

And got the warrant on  Friday, decided to take the weekend off and serve it on Monday..:lol:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

And got the warrant on  Friday, decided to take the weekend off and serve it on Monday..:lol:

Who wants to work the weekend anyway, cmon man!!!

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Who wants to work the weekend anyway, cmon man!!!

I'm at work right now! But I don't want to be here..:lol:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What aboutisms. 

he lied about stormy. 

Whataboutism, what leftist bleat when their hypocrisy is pointed out.

Funny how liberals didn’t seem to mind sexual predators, liars, tax dodging, Russians or treason when it was Billy the draft dodger/tax dodger/ sexual predator/ liar or his enabler/Russian colluder/liar wife shrillery. Or Obama and Kennedys Russian collusion. Or perhaps Kerry’s the tax dodging traitor with his history of treason for violating the Logan act multiple times, or maybe liberal tax dodgers like 

Sharpton

Rangel

Kerry

Geithner

Daschle

Jefferson 

Franken  

Kennedy 

Biden  

AOC

Abrams 

Biden 

And it seems that Biden is a racist,  homophobic draft dodger too. Along with other racists. 

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

"A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

"(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

"I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)

“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” -- Barack Obama

"(Harry Reid) was woexwed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." -- Harry Reid's comments reported by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann

"We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." -- Marion Barry

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

"There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." -- Jeremiah Wright

"(Joseph Lowery) said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. ...'Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.’" -- The Daily Mail quotes Joseph Lowery,

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Whataboutism, what leftist bleat when their hypocrisy is pointed out.

Funny how liberals didn’t seem to mind sexual predators, liars, tax dodging, Russians or treason when it was Billy the draft dodger/tax dodger/ sexual predator/ liar or his enabler/Russian colluder/liar wife shrillery. Or Obama and Kennedys Russian collusion. Or perhaps Kerry’s the tax dodging traitor with his history of treason for violating the Logan act multiple times, or maybe liberal tax dodgers like 

Sharpton

Rangel

Kerry

Geithner

Daschle

Jefferson 

Franken  

Kennedy 

Biden  

AOC

Abrams 

Biden 

And it seems that Biden is a racist,  homophobic draft dodger too. Along with other racists. 

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

"A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

"(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

"I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)

“The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” -- Barack Obama

"(Harry Reid) was woexwed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." -- Harry Reid's comments reported by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann

"We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops. They ought to go." -- Marion Barry

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

"There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." -- Jeremiah Wright

"(Joseph Lowery) said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. ...'Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.’" -- The Daily Mail quotes Joseph Lowery,

Boebert 

Hawley

wasnt there a top senate Republican that was fucking the boys who worked there?