* Freedom Sledder Corner Cafe *

My first Black Lab Fletch would dive,,,not that deep but 5-6 ft. It reeks havok on their inner ears and he would keep me up all night shaking his head. I cut that shit out fast :lol:

13 hours ago, HSR said:

My first Black Lab Fletch would dive,,,not that deep but 5-6 ft. It reeks havok on their inner ears and he would keep me up all night shaking his head. I cut that shit out fast :lol:

My brother had a 1/2 yellow lab 1/2 boxer 100% nuts, he Loved the water and retrieving sticks and rocks from the water. Throw a rock out in the creek he would jump in swim out and dive down to get the rock, even if he didn't find your rock he brought back a bigger one.

IMG_2565.thumb.JPG.f05054730b585175d90874a696710305.JPG

IMG_2561.thumb.JPG.5803f6580663148a62f91b38c60859c3.JPG

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So good cooking offends people now, I must be on the liberal side of FS now. :thumbsup:

Go post some of your good cooking in the dinner thread then 👍

• Thanks 1

Rob, please, take it upstairs or revive your retard thread. This behaviour is not acceptable. This isn’t the place for this as Jerry has requested so show a little respect and honour that

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Pig tonight, Boston butt pork roast or whatever you want to call it. :thumb: 

An old sow or a dirty boar ? 

I love pork that is grown for the food chain ! Do you know the difference  ?

Edited by The One

53 minutes ago, The One said:

An old sow or a dirty boar ? 

I love pork that is grown for the food chain ! Do you know the difference  ?

It goes into whole hog sausage and brats, this is why I can't stand Johnsonville Brats I can taste that shity ass hot bone sow or boar pork. <<<<< the name pre rigor pork "before Riga mortis" or hot bone pork.

Sounds like you like butcher hog pork just like the pork butt I cooked tonight. :thumbsup: Back in 80's when I first started the ideal weight was 220-240 for butcher hogs, today due to better feeding practices the ideal weight is 250-270 pounds.

In todays pork market the back rib spare ribs pork loins hams and pork bellies and shoulders are a little bit bigger then they were in the 80's on the Butcher hogs.  

:thumb:   

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

It goes into whole hog sausage and brats, this is why I can't stand Johnsonville Brats I can taste that shity ass hot bone sow or boar pork. <<<<< the name pre rigor pork "before Riga mortis" or hot bone pork.

Sounds like you like butcher hog pork just like the pork butt I cooked tonight. :thumbsup: Back in 80's when I first started the ideal weight was 220-240 for butcher hogs, today due to better feeding practices the ideal weight is 250-270 pounds.

In todays pork market the back rib spare ribs pork loins hams and pork bellies and shoulders are a little bit bigger then they were in the 80's on the Butcher hogs.  

:thumb:   

No one says I had pig for dinner!!

U didn't know that LMMFAO !!!

Just like saying cow !!! 

Just now, The One said:

No one says I had pig for dinner!!

U didn't know that LMMFAO !!!

Just like saying cow !!! 

Are you just bored today maybe not getting enough attention back home. I'm from Wisconsin we milk our cow's and eat beef steer. I helped on this farm when I was a kid and I was in his wedding, he now has 4000 head of dairy cattle. 

Punctured are his Dairy Calf's. 

Ziegler Dairy Preview: 2017 DCHA Farm Tour - YouTube

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Are you just bored today maybe not getting enough attention back home. I'm from Wisconsin we milk our cow's and eat beef steer. I helped on this farm when I was a kid and I was in his wedding, he now has 4000 head of dairy cattle. 

Punctured are his Dairy Calf's. 

Ziegler Dairy Preview: 2017 DCHA Farm Tour - YouTube

Oh STFU , u know nothing of meat what so ever  !!! 

1 hour ago, The One said:

Oh STFU , u know nothing of meat what so ever  !!! 

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I know some ones @*@ who likes my meat. :owned: :lol2::lol:

Can you guys take this to Badgers is a retard thread please :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1