in your opinion, how does this end?

• Gold Member

all the unrest and distrust in governments, the tension among citizens, the issues with other powers like russia and china, the economic collapse thats inevitable...whats the end result?what do you see happening in the near future, say in the next 5 to 10 years?

davos succeeds , one world gov.rule with an iron fist above all?

civil war among the left and right wings of western countries?

green energy saves the day and everythings great?

the world heats up and we all die?

nuclear conflict with other countries?

things go back to normal?

we own nothing and be happy?

overthrow of governments by there own citizens?

other?

just curious, what do you guys think is actually likely? where are we all headed?

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

all the unrest and distrust in governments, the tension among citizens, the issues with other powers like russia and china, the economic collapse thats inevitable...whats the end result?what do you see happening in the near future, say in the next 5 to 10 years?

davos succeeds , one world gov.rule with an iron fist above all?

civil war among the left and right wings of western countries?

green energy saves the day and everythings great?

the world heats up and we all die?

nuclear conflict with other countries?

things go back to normal?

we own nothing and be happy?

overthrow of governments by there own citizens?

other?

just curious, what do you guys think is actually likely? where are we all headed?

Our problem is the US government in general.  It doesn't matter - Democrats, Republicans, and Independents are all garbage because ultimately they only look out for themselves.  Career politicians who get rich off us, and hold office for decades, is what needs to come to an end.  Personally, I'd like to see them all put on a big f'ing boat and send them to some hell hole place.  Get rid of them and all the corruption, and we've got a fighting chance.  Pipe dream, i know ... but that's the root of all that's wrong (well, them and the MSM).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

The only people capable of overthrowing a govt is... Our govt (aka CIA, military, etc...) They have been doing it all over the globe forever and really are the only one capable of implementing it. 

There is zero chance citizens could organize to do so without attracting the all seeing eye of the govt, unless the govt secretly behind it. 

Nuclear war? Maybe I doubt it

Economic collapse and then roll in the one stop shop fix it all one world govt? Possible

World war then economic collapse? possible

Inflation (including new tax increases and aggressive auditing) is going to push alot of Americans into poverty. Spins geopolitical expert says global food shortages could result in over 1 billion deaths. How much you wanna bet most of these deaths occur in places that have lots of oil, gas and minerals in the ground? 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Our problem is the US government in general.  It doesn't matter - Democrats, Republicans, and Independents are all garbage because ultimately they only look out for themselves.  Career politicians who get rich off us, and hold office for decades, is what needs to come to an end.  Personally, I'd like to see them all put on a big f'ing boat and send them to some hell hole place.  Get rid of them and all the corruption, and we've got a fighting chance.  Pipe dream, i know ... but that's the root of all that's wrong (well, them and the MSM).

Our politicians are nothing more than brokers of influence and the parties are the washing machine. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Bontz said:

the root of that mess is lobbying. as long as this is an acceptable practice, you can forget about any elected politician being altruistic and making descisions with its citizens best interest at heart. 

for the people by the people ' in theory. in practice, through lobbying,  is now if you want to even be able to afford to run , we own you and you will put our companies interests ahead of all else.'

only in government is bribery not just not illegal, but an encouraged and required practice to participate

Edited by ZR800efi

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

The only people capable of overthrowing a govt is... Our govt (aka CIA, military, etc...) They have been doing it all over the globe forever and really are the only one capable of implementing it. 

There is zero chance citizens could organize to do so without attracting the all seeing eye of the govt, unless the govt secretly behind it. 

Economic collapse and then roll in the one stop shop fix it all one world govt? Possible

Inflation (including new tax increases and aggressive auditing) is going to push alot of Americans into poverty. Spins geopolitical expert says global food shortages could result in over 1 billion deaths. How much you wanna bet most of these deaths occur in places that have lots of oil, gas and minerals in the ground? 

Both Dems and Pubes have been gaming this for a long time and will continue to until the average American wakes up from this Matrix alternate reality they think they are living in.  Its not hard to take down the government when its all exposed.

In not welcome to commie America.   

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

On the bold:  Reporting simply isn't what it used to be.  It's not reporting anymore, it's pushing the agenda's of those in power.  Nothing more.  Journalists.... phft.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Earth is a tiny speck in the cosmos. An asteroid the size of a football stadium could end it. Humans need to stop taking themselves so fucking serious. Everyone here will die before flying cars are at your local dealer. Eat some mushrooms and come to accept the inevitable. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Earth is a tiny speck in the cosmos. An asteroid the size of a football stadium could end it. Humans need to stop taking themselves so fucking serious. Everyone here will die before flying cars are at your local dealer. Eat some mushrooms and come to accept the inevitable. 

You would think that :lol:

And thats exactly what the Government wants you to believe . Great job minion . 

• Haha 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

You would think that :lol:

And thats exactly what the Government wants you to believe . Great job minion . 

It’s a Jesus thing. You’re buried so deep in all your possessions that you can’t possibly understand. 

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Your situation is really that bad? Wow. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a Jesus thing. You’re buried so deep in all your possessions that you can’t possibly understand. 

Possessions?  Jesus?  Nope. 

I believe Humans are more special, powerful and capable of so much more than what most believe . Sadly each new generation is losing sight of that. 

The Governments and Leaders of the World want you to think you that you are just a parasite of the Earth and are meaningless. You cant do anything you're just along for the ride. Those are the easy people to control. :news:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I believe Humans are more special, powerful and capable of so much more than what most believe . Sadly each new generation is losing sight of that. 

The Governments and Leaders of the World want you to think you that you are just a parasite of the Earth and are meaningless. You cant do anything you're just along for the ride. Those are the easy people to control. :news:

The movie Idiocracy comes to mind..... 

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You really are a fucking idiot. Compare the level of war, pestilence, disease, starvation, and every other fucked up condition now to 120 years ago. Then get back to me. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You really are a fucking idiot. Compare the level of war, pestilence, disease, starvation, and every other fucked up condition now to 120 years ago. Then get back to me. 

Right over your head apparently . Why did those past generations prevail? Because they gave up ate mushrooms and thought they were a speck in the Cosmos? :lol:

You fucking idiot. 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Isn’t it time for you to go buy something? 

Huh, Buy what? I guarantee my consumer spending each month is far less than you. ....How many Vans have you bought in the last few years ? 

How much crap are you buying off Amazon to outfit them? 

You were just bragging about the deals you got shopping at fucking Wal Mart. I dont even step foot in that place. 

Edited by EvilBird

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Your situation is really that bad? Wow. 

I live my life pretty well, regardless of the shithole administration that's in place ... so no, my situation isn't really that bad.  But as a whole, there's no denying we'd be better off if a nuke went off in DC and wiped out all of them.  Hell, I'll even throw you a bread crumb and say, "Let Trump be there when it happens."

• Like 1