We are going to combat inflation by spending $700 billion and raising everyone's taxes

24 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

you get audited they either find where you cheated the system or they find you did the right thing.

im guessing the ones here talking about getting audited and how it’s hell tried to cheat the system and got caught.

have you ever been audited by the IRS? because they are going to find something and you will have to prove them wrong, probably in court. But they will take the money right out of your account until you do. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Smales comes in for the double down, again.

Not even sure what that means and I know you think you are the one that has educated members here but most have realized the R’s and D’s are basically the same for quite some time. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not even sure what that means and I know you think you are the one that has educated members here but most have realized the R’s and D’s are basically the same for quite some time. 

Yeah. Most dems wont bitch because this bill is full of shit they like. If the bill was about a pipeline or a wall then republicans would defend it. But really everyone should be pissed because this is an epic fucking on top of the epic fucking we have been getting. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

To be honest Smales, after what we have gone through in the past 2.5 years with the complete ignorance of many, the education level means very little to me these days.

The D and R's are part of a uniparty that only cares about rewarding itself.  Time to stop fighting each other for them cause they would send your kids to the graves before giving a shit.

What does this bill do for the average American other that leave them with the bill?

I hope that's clear. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

To be honest Smales, after what we have gone through in the past 2.5 years with the complete ignorance of many, the education level means very little to me these days.

The D and R's are part of a uniparty that only cares about rewarding itself.  Time to stop fighting each other for them cause they would send your kids to the graves before giving a shit.

What does this bill do for the average American other that leave them with the bill?

I hope that's clear. 

Trump was 100% part of that system of corruption and ineptitude. He played the part of the disruptive outsider perfectly only his actions and record expose him as a controlled opposition puppet , a charlatan

Just now, f7ben said:

Trump was 100% part of that system of corruption and ineptitude. He played the part of the disruptive outsider perfectly only his actions and record expose him as a controlled opposition puppet , a charlatan

How does an outsider accomplish that.

The rinos are showing their true colors.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

have you ever been audited by the IRS? because they are going to find something and you will have to prove them wrong, probably in court. But they will take the money right out of your account until you do. 

All those people that want you to pay them via Venmo or the like.

Yeah, low hanging fruit right there.

Sell something on FB, go to delete it and they ask you if you sold it. 

Yeah...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Break into the establishment and change all the channels.

Try it for yourself.

Your being played.

He changed absolutely nothing , you’re the one that got played. Kraken and all.

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Anler said:

Your accounting firm doesn’t offer Audit protection?

you have been audited and found to have cheated the system?  Seems a lot are against tax credits for individuals while cheating the system on a business side. 

our accountant offers audit representation for my household and the wife’s business.  Not a big deal but we don’t try to fuck the IRS out of what we owe them.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

you have been audited and found to have cheated the system?  Seems a lot are against tax credits for individuals while cheating the system on a business side. 

our accountant offers audit representation for my household and the wife’s business.  Not a big deal but we don’t try to fuck the IRS out of what we owe them.

Why should anyone have to pay for “audit “ protection?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

You don't know fuck all what you are talking about. But you won't let that stop you. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

You don't know fuck all what you are talking about. But you won't let that stop you. 

Makes you wonder why all of a sudden he feels the need to spread his horse shit over here...

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Anler said:

You got busted on taxes haven’t you?  You seem pretty passionate about potential for more audits….

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Why should anyone have to pay for “audit “ protection?

They don’t have to if you don’t want.  These businesses likely have accountants and other tax professionals on the payroll to handle audits.  Anler has accountants and tax professionals he likely pays to do the work for him.  Those fees are tax deductible as well.

• Gold Member

Up to a trillion a year lost due to tax cheaters.

“The U.S. government is losing some $1 trillion in unpaid taxes every year and needs more and consistent Internal Revenue Service funding to go after tax cheats”

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If Trump were establishment would he have been raided today?

If trump was establishment, why did they install a 47 year political puppet in his place?  I just don't see how these members can't understand the obvious.

• Thanks 1