We are going to combat inflation by spending $700 billion and raising everyone's taxes

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The left feels that govt can more efficiently spend our money and this will lead to lower inflation.  :lol:  

I have yet to see anything that addresses inflation. It is basically a hand out to all of the companies congress owns stock in and paid for with a tax increase. WTF? 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

That makes it no less outrageous

Dems love spending , they make no claims to the contrary and campaign on spending and handouts. 

Faggot Republican trash promise to cut spending and their lemmings cheer then they do the opposite and their retard lemmings still cheer

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

I have yet to see anything that addresses inflation. It is basically a hand out to all of the companies congress owns stock in and paid for with a tax increase. WTF? 

Oh I agree but I actually watched some dem analysts saying what I posted.   It was priceless.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dems love spending , they make no claims to the contrary and campaign on spending and handouts. 

Faggot Republican trash promise to cut spending and their lemmings cheer then they do the opposite and their retard lemmings still cheer

Its theft either way bruh. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Some good shit in this inflation reduction act for those that choose to participate

There is nothing good. Its more theft. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its theft either way bruh. 

Of course it is.....but the Dems are doing what they said they would. Time to hold the big spending lying ass  Republicans accountable 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The left feels that govt can more efficiently spend our money and this will lead to lower inflation.  :lol:  

........and globull warming will now be eliminated, this is fantastic news! :lmao:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Of course it is.....but the Dems are doing what they said they would. Time to hold the big spending lying ass  Republicans accountable 

Ive never given the republicans a pass. Just calling out the current turd. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

There is nothing good. Its more theft. 

Solar tax credit, home efficiency upgrades credits, and EV credits for those that qualify and buy a qualifying vehicle etc etc etc

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Let me get this straight.  You would rather just vote for the people who claim they want to spend spend spend?  That is some ass backwards logic.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Solar tax credit, home efficiency upgrades credits, and EV credits for those that qualify and buy a qualifying vehicle etc etc etc

So more "free stuff"? 

• Like 2

• Gold Member

so much for the Dems bragging about raised wages also ....

ooo i get paid more money,  just to pay more for food/gas/consumer products . And I get to pay more taxes also sweet!! 

Just now, racer254 said:

Let me get this straight.  You would rather just vote for the people who claim they want to spend spend spend?  That is some ass backwards logic.

Its the same as republican spending. They say its for something righteous but really they are stealing it. 

• Like 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

Just more tax cuts for some.  It’s like Trump tax cuts but on steroids.

One put tax cuts in for EVERYONE, these are only give aways for people that follow an agenda....their voters.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Useless Green energy agenda bullshit that doesnt help the average American family. 9_9

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1