Who’s says 80’s cars aren’t worth shit

Sold this 97 SS a little while ago. Not to be confused with a Z28. Car only had 14k for miles and was pretty fun to drive, not crazy fast but very respectable.

66b223f5e34743bba8972f5830a74289.jpg

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

LOL thats dope but too rich for my blood brotha :bc: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Brother had a WS6 Trans Am... 2000ish?

What a turd.

You are seriously retarded . I use to smoke 02 03 + M3s on the regular with my 00 Trans Am with a airbox delete  and a catback. 

When i did dart heads , headers and a Cartek Cam I was smoking the M5 V10s and C6 Corvettes back in 2011. 

LS f bodies are super underrated cars. You clearly never drove one nobody has ever said they are turds  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

LOL thats dope but too rich for my blood brotha :bc: 

I doubt he'll get anywhere near that price but a low mile convertible 6 speed is nice! :bc: 

• Like 1

I was working on this 73 Vette and 2-3 weeks before going to the body shop we had a windstorm and a tree came down. I found a front clip for $1100 and figured fk it and sold the car. I'm sorta missing it but I'll find another toy one of these days.

20211117_115719.jpg

20211216_114149.jpg

20211216_114138.jpg

• Sad 4

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

You are seriously retarded . I use to smoke 02 03 + M3s on the regular with my 00 Trans Am with a airbox delete  and a catback. 

When i did dart heads , headers and a Cartek Cam I was smoking the M5 V10s and C6 Corvettes back in 2011. 

LS f bodies are super underrated cars. You clearly never drove one nobody has ever said they are turds  

Had it for a full month.

Twas a turd.

There were more than just the GN and GNX right?

I remember a friend from highschool got married, bought a house and then his wife let him go buy a new car. He bought a Regal T-type I think.

And I had a cousin who was VP for a bicycle company in the late 80's. He had a black Turbo Regal of some sort for a company car. I don't think it was a GN though.

Edited by Blackstar

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Had it for a full month.

Twas a turd.

Yeah he had a lemon or ur full of fucking shit.

My Trans Am ran 12s with bolt ons 

ran 11s with heads and cam

Everyone wants the car they got their fingers wet for the first time in. The demand goes away as the buyers die. With the Internet and people cleaning out Grampa’s garage,some vehicles are not all that rare. Look at today’s hellcats. They are fucking everywhere around here. Just like IROCs and Trans AM’s years ago. You just need two guys with a lot of money ,wanting the same car at the same auction . 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

There were more than just the GN and GNX right?

I remember a friend from highschool got married, bought a house and then his wife let him go buy a new car. He bought a Regal T-type I think.

And I had a cousin who was VP for a bicycle company in the late 80's. He had a black Turbo Regal of some sort for a company car. I don't think it was a GN though.

yeah I mentioned that before super rare cars and the biggest sleepers back then 

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Everyone wants the car they got their fingers wet for the first time in. The demand goes away as the buyers die. With the Internet and people cleaning out Grampa’s garage,some vehicles are not all that rare. Look at today’s hellcats. They are fucking everywhere around here. Just like IROCs and Trans AM’s years ago. You just need two guys with a lot of money ,wanting the same car at the same auction . 

While my wife's Olds Alero was a good car for us when we were young and dumb, I do not want another one.

Even if it was one of the "Final 500" edition ones.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I went to a charity car show Saturday and there were a half dozen or more Hellcats there with the hood up.  :lol: 

:lol:

fucking losers . prob bring it to the dealer for oil changes too. 

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

While my wife's Olds Alero was a good car for us when we were young and dumb, I do not want another one.

Even if it was one of the "Final 500" edition ones.

I have a customer looking hard at this car. He wants it because of the low miles and he wanted that same color and options when he was in high school. He is now in his 40’s and can stroke a check for it.  I personally wouldn’t give a dime over 15k for it.  https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/44747aae-8ba5-428b-ac8c-479f42817668/?store=5397821&aff=acqgeosem50&KNC=acqgeosem50&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1uyF_PK1-QIVNsLCBB3dmg3hEAQYAiABEgKN2fD_BwE

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Couple of fouled plugs will do that  :lol: 

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah he had a lemon or ur full of fucking shit.

My Trans Am ran 12s with bolt ons 

ran 11s with heads and cam

Low mileage unit, very well maintained, brother babied the thing.

Mid 13s quarter, .84 cornering, I guess for early 2000s that wasn't bad.

But the m3 line.... the M3 was faster to 60, faster quarter mile, higher cornering limit.... and no fucking T Tops... :lol:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Snake said:

But the m3 line.... the M3 was faster to 60, faster quarter mile, higher cornering limit.... and no fucking T Tops... :lol:

Better tell that to the clowns who i destroyed almost ever weekend down at the berlin turnpike and hartford races back in the day. 

Those M3s were my favorite cars to race ....owners had tons of money, high expectations , Domestic car hatred and bone fucking stock :lol:

Edited by EvilBird

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm gonna get this hat for when I cruise Woodward this year with the T Tops off  :lol: 

1203062417_81TQYhgQVL._AC_UX679_.jpg.05b82cfb7425d2a15c6c09c9c1abdcf5.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Better tell that to the clowns who i destroyed almost ever weekend down at the berlin turnpike and hartford races back in the day. 

Those M3s were my favorite cars to race ....owners had tons of money, high expectations , Domestic car hatred and bone fucking stock :lol:

Case; rested.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The car I should have never sold. (not actual but exactly the same)

454 LS 6 365 HP Ontario Orange

0880BBF9-2704-41E3-AB32-FA1D70EF87FA.jpeg

you are way too gay to own that , good thing you sold it.