Time to start pooping in your pants

57 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Would it really matter? You've been brainwashed.

Wait a minute here.  You are the one saying these shots are Not causing major issues with peoples immune systems,and more , whos brainwashed???

Edited by old indy
  • Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, old indy said:

Wait a minute here.  You are the one saying these shots are Not causing major issues with people immune systems,, whos brainwashed???

I've never said that.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I got vaccinated so I could fly. We went to the Cook Islands and Hawaii this past winter.

:bc:

Wow... you went for cheap didn't you?

Most people waited till their job was threatened. You went full throated for a simple vacation...

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Are you done humping my leg? It's obvious I've hit a nerve. 

:lol:Posts a pic that is all over the internet trying to pass it off like he was in Hawaii. 

Be honest, Stevie, these are the pics of your Hawaiian vacation and your camping trip, aren't they. :news:

image.thumb.png.416aa5325737545328d44465ae1022c4.png

image.thumb.png.9ff2439e98ec3465ab10bf7d7c1f979b.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Most people waited till their job was threatened. You went full throated for a simple vacation...

Wasn't a big deal. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Nice homoerotic reference Moe….hypocrite.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

:lol:Posts a pic that is all over the internet trying to pass it off like he was in Hawaii. 

Be honest, Stevie, these are the pics of your Hawaiian vacation and your camping trip, aren't they. :news:

image.thumb.png.416aa5325737545328d44465ae1022c4.png

image.thumb.png.9ff2439e98ec3465ab10bf7d7c1f979b.png

Actually that was on Cook Island. Again thanks for your concern. I've really gotten you upset this morning.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've never said that.

Laughing at some of the storys about strange shit happening to people after getting poked IS saying that.  

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

Actually that was on Cook Island. Again thanks for your concern. I've really gotten you upset this morning.

Yeah, you sure have, Stevie, as, like you said, I was just stuck in my basement triple masked in a plastic suit bored watching paint dry while you had a first time ever used experimental product injected into your body so you could spend all your vacation time on FS. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember to do your part.  The retard side can have her.

:lol:

At least 2 people I know got Bells Palsy right after getting the jab.  I'm positive for covid right now, and will let my natural immunity take its chances in overcoming it.  Its been a bad cold, and already on day 4 I feel alot better.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Both sides of the vaccine debate have been brainwashed. 

I'd love an explanation of how thats true.  One side saw the inconsistencies in what we were being told, how the guidance kept changing, and how some of it was just  a lie.  I went along with it, got my 2 shot Moderna "vaccination", our 88 year old mother got vacc'ed and had a stroke 4-5 days later.  Spoke with my own GP about the vacc during my yearly physical, and asked her about her thoughts on the vacc.  She was ambivalent and said if you want to get the vacc, get it.  If you don't want the vacc, don't get it.  But what sealed the deal just this week, was my brothers appointment with his cardiologist, and him saying "good" when my brother told him he wasn't vaccinated.  The American Association of Cardiologists is suing the federal government and a couple of the pharma companies to get information that is being withheld.  Because many of their doctor members are seeing a dramatic uptick in sudden cardio issues after getting the vacc.  That is beyond troubling.  Something is really, really rotten here, and Fauci is at the center of all of it.

• Like 4

Just now, irv said:

Yeah, you sure have, Stevie, as, like you said, I was just stuck in my basement triple masked in a plastic suit bored watching paint dry while you had a first time ever used experimental product injected into your body so you could spend all your vacation time on FS. :lol:

Whatever makes you get through your day.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

At least 2 people I know got Bells Palsy right after getting the jab.  I'm positive for covid right now, and will let my natural immunity take its chances in overcoming it.  Its been a bad cold, and already on day 4 I feel alot better.

I'd love an explanation of how thats true.  One side saw the inconsistencies in what we were being told, how the guidance kept changing, and how some of it was just  a lie.  I went along with it, got my 2 shot Moderna "vaccination", our 88 year old mother got vacc'ed and had a stroke 4-5 days later.  Spoke with my own GP about the vacc during my yearly physical, and asked her about her thoughts on the vacc.  She was ambivalent and said if you want to get the vacc, get it.  If you don't want the vacc, don't get it.  But what sealed the deal just this week, was my brothers appointment with his cardiologist, and him saying "good" when my brother told him he wasn't vaccinated.  The American Association of Cardiologists is suing the federal government and a couple of the pharma companies to get information that is being withheld.  Because many of their doctor members are seeing a dramatic uptick in sudden cardio issues after getting the vacc.  That is beyond troubling.  Something is really, really rotten here, and Fauci is at the center of all of it.

My problem is that both sides lie trying to convince people that their side is right. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It's all blowing up now.  The morons who still don't see are well just morons.

• Like 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

One side is right, the other lied.  It's a big lie with many players.  Stay ignorant.:lol:

I’m guessing that you’re pretty well off financially and you like to lecture others about taking a stand and resisting. You also say that you knew the vaccines were dangerous from the beginning….you know where I’m going with this so the question is why?

You'll just get crickets, Drift. He is trying his darnedest to justify the product injection he received while projecting what other non vaccinated people did while he, supposedly, went on vacation. The lad's got nothing but delusions racing through his brain. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One side is right, the other lied.  It's a big lie with many players.  Stay ignorant.:lol:

Why do you pass misinformation as truth then?

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My problem is that both sides lie trying to convince people that their side is right. 

Well guess what.  One side is.  My take is, Fauci had a hand in experimenting with these man made viruses, and they escaped from the lab in Wuhan either intentionally or accidentally, and they all panicked.  The genie was out of the bottle.  Perhaps they realized they better do something very quickly or millions would die.  Well millions did die, and this vacc that they rushed into production is now showing to be unsafe for many.  What makes the evil is trying to mandate it, and especially to young people, who have a 99+% chance of beating it.

• Like 3

Well guess what.  One side is.  My take is, Fauci had a hand in experimenting with these man made viruses, and they escaped from the lab in Wuhan either intentionally or accidentally, and they all panicked.  The genie was out of the bottle.  Perhaps they realized they better do something very quickly or millions would die.  Well millions did die, and this vacc that they rushed into production is now showing to be unsafe for many.  What makes the evil is trying to mandate it, and especially to young people, who have a 99+% chance of beating it.

So you believe you can get AIDS from the booster?

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m guessing that you’re pretty well off financially and you like to lecture others about taking a stand and resisting. You also say that you knew the vaccines were dangerous from the beginning….you know where I’m going with this so the question is why?

I don't know where you're going with this  :dunno:   AC has posted up link after link of credible information and Stevie keeps saying he's lying, moving goal posts.  I'm not sure I follow the logic here.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

So you believe you can get AIDS from the booster?

What does that have to do with the price of eggs?  I believe you can get myocarditus from it.  I believe you can get Bells Palsey from it.  Do you?  Seriously guy, indy is right about you, do you like to argue just for the sake of arguing?  I posted up facts and real world experiences and you come up with that, as a response?  wtf.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I don't know where you're going with this  :dunno:   AC has posted up link after link of credible information and Stevie keeps saying he's lying, moving goal posts.  I'm not sure I follow the logic here.

They are not all credible if you look into them. He puts words into people's mouths, constantly stretching truths. Why does one need to do that if one is so sure?