Time to start pooping in your pants

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

China doesn’t even use moderna or Pfizer mRNA vaccines, in favor of creating their own mRNA vax that they just released. 

Has China read the Pfizer data dump? Can you send it to them? Surprised they went through the trouble to create their own when all the animals die in testing.

Now why did you have to go and say that? It's fun stringing him along.

56 minutes ago, akvanden said:

China doesn’t even use moderna or Pfizer mRNA vaccines, in favor of creating their own mRNA vax that they just released. 

Has China read the Pfizer data dump? Can you send it to them? Surprised they went through the trouble to create their own when all the animals die in testing.

They don't want it, yet developed and tested it.

Need any more clues.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

China has its own police services operating in several countries, including the USA, Canada, UK etc.

How did that happen.  Experts?

The only thing that explains this is boatloads of money being spread around to buy politicians.  Just unbelievable.  Just like finding out 85-90%  of our pharmeceuticals are produced in China....who the fuck thought that was a good idea?!  I've love to know who voted to allow this...

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The only thing that explains this is boatloads of money being spread around to buy politicians.  Just unbelievable.  Just like finding out 85-90%  of our pharmeceuticals are produced in China....who the fuck thought that was a good idea?!  I've love to know who voted to allow this...

Obama.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

….. and then created their own. There must be good mRNA and bad mRNA, right?

Didn't Malone invent mRNA?

At least that's what AC keeps telling us. Now he didn't. I'm fucking lost.

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Didn't Malone invent mRNA?

At least that's what AC keeps telling us. Now he didn't. I'm fucking lost.

China is famous for copying, this isn't new, but the US government gave them the tech on a silver platter.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

China is famous for copying, this isn't new, but the US government gave them the tech on a silver platter.

Why would they want to though? Has China read the Pfizer data dump? Surprised they went through the trouble to create their own when all the animals die in testing.

39 minutes ago, akvanden said:

….. and then created their own. There must be good mRNA and bad mRNA, right?

It seems like a big part of the issue with these mRNA shots is fractured and broken rna strands. Have they studied the effects of injecting incomplete rna material into people as an ongoing therapy? 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It seems like a big part of the issue with these mRNA shots is fractured and broken rna strands. Have they studied the effects of injecting incomplete rna material into people as an ongoing therapy? 

You’d have to share whatever info you have on fractured and broken rna stands. Not familiar.

18 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why would they want to though? Has China read the Pfizer data dump? Surprised they went through the trouble to create their own when all the animals die in testing.

Are you fucking serious.  

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You’d have to share whatever info you have on fractured and broken rna stands. Not familiar.

There isn’t much info aside from it being an issue with scaled up delivery of current treatments. Initially the pharmas were trying to deliver shots that contained less than 60% fully intact strands and the EU told them fix it or they wouldn’t approve them for emergency use. They claimed to have fixed it but that’s dubious at best. 

Also I read that this could be to blame for the the widely varying efficacy from one person to the next. Different batches containing vastly different amounts of intact rna.

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

Yeah, go ahead and answer the question.

The virus is a bioweapon developed by China, now the vax is also in their hands.

Who is their number one enemy.

Are you really this fucking stupid.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Maximizing profits for your clients. 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How is your mRNA stock doing.

I already posted that. I bought $12k of Moderna during march of “20. I suggested everyone do the same at the time. Did you miss the boat, sonny? 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There isn’t much info aside from it being an issue with scaled up delivery of current treatments. Initially the pharmas were trying to deliver shots that contained less than 60% fully intact strands and the EU told them fix it or they wouldn’t approve them for emergency use. They claimed to have fixed it but that’s dubious at best. 

Also I read that this could be to blame for the the widely varying efficacy from one person to the next. Different batches containing vastly different amounts of intact rna.

Would be interested to learn more.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The virus is a bioweapon developed by China, now the vax is also in their hands.

Who is their number one enemy.

Are you really this fucking stupid.

You know you make zero sense, right? So they had the vax, because they tested it on themselves, but then you insinuate they didn’t implement because of its ineffectiveness, but then they developed their own MRNA vax for whatever reason, even though it’s super ineffective… 

I’m not sure who their number one enemy because you insinuated they were controlled by WEF which I’m guessing their enemy is controlled by WEF too which actually means they’re working together…?

See this is why you make zero sense, because you don’t think things through.

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Would be interested to learn more.

You know you make zero sense, right? So they had the vax, because they tested it on themselves, but then you insinuate they didn’t implement because of its ineffectiveness, but then they developed their own MRNA vax for whatever reason, even though it’s super ineffective… 

I’m not sure who their number one enemy because you insinuated they were controlled by WEF which I’m guessing their enemy is controlled by WEF too which actually means they’re working together…?

See this is why you make zero sense, because you don’t think things through.

Ccp owns Biden and the uniparty.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How is your mRNA stock doing.

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I already posted that. I bought $12k of Moderna during march of “20. I suggested everyone do the same at the time. Did you miss the boat, sonny? 

He’s already told us who manages his money, who on their website state they specialize in clean energy investments, which, how ironic.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

He’s already told us who manages his money, who on their website state they specialize in clean energy investments, which, how ironic.

You're just sad you can't get into private equity.