Rickie's off his meds again

3 hours ago, HSR said:

I didn't think a single person on HCS believed that line of BS. Seriously,,you believe that?

He is obviously not very bright and has no idea how business, clutching or sponsorship works.

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I don't think you can sell horse meat out of a USDA plant.

Don't think.  Meat expertise fail, what a surprise coming from you.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

He is obviously not very bright and has no idea how business, clutching or sponsorship works.

Don't think.  Meat expertise fail, what a surprise coming from you.

You can be a farmer and use google, farm boy. 

8 hours ago, Not greg b said:

If I remember right they take them back to the shop, re do them, then ship them back to you. They may have changed now. 

I was told they do them there but if they just take them, seems like a lot of hassle just to save one shipping charge.  Really the whole thing would be hassle.

5 hours ago, Badger** said:

Your can not be this fucking retarded. show me a pic of the sleds with stickers on their sled but not using his kit. <<<< This is how fucking stupid you sound. 

Look at those sleds.  Most have stickers for roofers, plumbers, and auto repair shops.  Do you think roofers work on the sleds because there's a sticker?

Do you think sleds with monster stickers means that's what the riders are drinking?

It's advertising space.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mnstang said:

Look at those sleds.  Most have stickers for roofers, plumbers, and auto repair shops.  Do you think roofers work on the sleds because there's a sticker?

Do you think sleds with monster stickers means that's what the riders are drinking?

It's advertising space.

Poor @Badger**. He must be off his meds too.

A6F5BE25-B4D9-4847-868E-9FD01A9F82D0.jpeg

:news:

For years it was his one 800 clutch kit for the P85 clutch that couldn't be beat.  Even kicked any turbo sled's ass.  Now p85 Polaris clutches are junk won't last more than 3000 miles (or depending on the post you read 3500 to 4000) and a power block clutch is the answer.  No comment on a Northstar clutch kit for the power block but I'm sure once there is one it will go unbeaten.

Last year not one mention of having a boost.  Now this summer they had one and put 400 miles on that has had 4 issues.  

Tricky rickie.jpg

Edited by Doug
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Doug said:

:news:

For years it was his one 800 clutch kit for the P85 clutch that couldn't be beat.  Even kicked any turbo sled's ass.  Now p85 Polaris clutches are junk won't last more than 3000 miles (or depending on the post you read 3500 to 4000) and a power block clutch is the answer.  No comment on a Northstar clutch kit for the power block but I'm sure once there is one it will go unbeaten.

Last year not one mention of having a boost.  Now this summer they had one and put 400 miles on that has had 4 issues.  

Tricky rickie.jpg

Man I sure don't miss putting up with his BS.He was another guy that loved to report posts about the most assinine stuff.

He gets caught up in his own lies so much it's hilarious.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Man I sure don't miss putting up with his BS.He was another guy that loved to report posts about the most assinine stuff.

Explains why Badger backs him up.  Liars stick together.

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

HSR hitting it again. 

32076183_1917313941614511_965246333013196800_n.jpg

That is a med that slows you down....but HSR is MILES ahead of you intellectuality.  Tells a story about you.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Battle storm (Mike) Patriot and others are calling him out so I'm sure the thread will be getting locked down shortly

So he is calling the 850 boost a POS?  I remember when he was calling the 850 n/a a POS, wolves, polar bears.  He's kind of all over the place.  The melt downs are pretty amusing though.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HSR said:

I forget the guys name and what forum it was in but he cried and cried because this guy had some custom bushings made for his sled and was offering the extra bushing to others at his cost plus shipping because Rick was in the process of having the exact same bushing made and he's a paying advertiser and the other guy was not.... WTF rick didn't even have the bushings and his weren't even made yet but he was crying because that guy was selling his...... I think we all agreed fuck Rick and his complaints about the fucking bushings........ :lol:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I forget the guys name and what forum it was in but he cried and cried because this guy had some custom bushings made for his sled and was offering the extra bushing to others at his cost plus shipping because Rick was in the process of having the exact same bushing made and he's a paying advertiser and the other guy was not.... WTF rick didn't even have the bushings and his weren't even made yet but he was crying because that guy was selling his...... I think we all agreed fuck Rick and his complaints about the fucking bushings........ :lol:

Remember it well :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Battle storm (Mike) Patriot and others are calling him out so I'm sure the thread will be getting locked down shortly

I’ve met Mike and watched him on his Indy 800 race. He is very quick👍

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

I’ve met Mike and watched him on his Indy 800 race. He is very quick👍

Friend of mine bought his XCR800 that he held the record with.  Went to get the sled with him and he does know his way around sleds in straight line.  Good guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

51 minutes ago, HSR said:

Remember it well :bc:

Yep - I cant remember the guy's name but was it crazyman or something like that?  He'd do some runs from time to time, not making them every day, every week.  But Rick lost his shit over it ... and the Mod/Admin team basically told Rick to pound sand.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Yep - I cant remember the guy's name but was it crazyman or something like that?  He'd do some runs from time to time, not making them every day, every week.  But Rick lost his shit over it ... and the Mod/Admin team basically told Rick to pound sand.

Kent - aka crazyman.  He works about 3 mi from my house.  Great guy that can ride...unlike Rick.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Good memory:thumbsup: it always amazed me how you kept track of so many members real names on HCS :bc: