Rickie's off his meds again

Just now, HSR said:

A dupe named PASSO would be sure to set NSR all a flutter :news: 

Gym would like someone to explain A dupe.  Gym was duped recently.  Gym thought Brett Favre actually wore those socks.

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Sandy Vagina... edit - Cossandra VaJayJay

I smell a new dupe coming to HCS 

Gym showed his wife your post.  Gym's wife made a very angry face.  Gym now thinks you are totally disgusting.  Gym doesn't want to anger his wife.  Gym's wife keeps a bowie knife on her nightstand.  Gym sleeps a lot at his desk while designing culverts on his Commodore 64 from sleeping with one eye open.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym would like someone to explain A dupe.  Gym was duped recently.  Gym thought Brett Favre actually wore those socks.

Gym showed his wife your post.  Gym's wife made a very angry face.  Gym now thinks you are totally disgusting.  Gym doesn't want to anger his wife.  Gym's wife keeps a bowie knife on her nightstand.  Gym sleeps a lot at his desk while designing culverts on his Commodore 64 from sleeping with one eye open.  

I’m dying :lol:

On 9/22/2022 at 9:21 PM, HSR said:

I’m dying :lol:

Gym hopes this is not true.  Gym will say some prayers for you.  

On 9/22/2022 at 9:33 PM, Deephaven said:

Amusing since there is no way Jim Ramstad could figure out a commodore.

Gym has mastered his Commodore 64.  Gym has been patiently waiting for the new Commodore 65 forever.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

2 tenths in 500 feet...LOL! 
from a part that improves backshift, WTF. i cannot believe people buy from this thief.

Improves backshift and shift constancy that's it.  Helps the spring from binding causing erratic shifting and improved backshift.

Did he mention he sells a roller kit that is twice the cost that you can buy the same bearing and shim on Amazon for half the cost.  

Edited by Doug
  • Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 6:18 PM, krom said:

He was on today, hasn't posted in 10 days (and that was deleted by someone else because it didn't make any sense)

I wonder who did that?? It wasn’t me lol. I think there was more than one over that was deleted 

14 hours ago, Tommcat said:

2 tenths in 500 feet...LOL! 
from a part that improves backshift, WTF. i cannot believe people buy from this thief.

two tenths faster from a delrin to a roller...pure comedy gold.  that was the funniest part, except for those gullible enough to believe it.   

i'm going to install orange slides in my skid because they get seven percent better fuel economy and make the track last longer. ;)

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

two tenths faster from a delrin to a roller...pure comedy gold.  that was the funniest part, except for those gullible enough to believe it.   

i'm going to install orange slides in my skid because they get seven percent better fuel economy and make the track last longer. ;)

if they work that good in 500 feet, i wonder how much quicker they'll get us in 660

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

So he is basically doing what d and d did about 20 years ago in the diamond drive sleds??

well HE isnt doing anything, he's just doing what SLP, BMP and all the big companies tell him works. if they tell him something new next week, then he'll be pushing that.

6 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

if he has all this data, someone should ask him to post it

4 minutes ago, Doug said:

That must be proprietary information.  Nobody has ever seen it.

im still waiting for the audio recording from the wolves and polar bears guy, and a video of the arctic cat hood removal.

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

orange is yesterdays news..  the natural ones are faster/more durable.  all the dyes in the colored ones make them softer