Rickie's off his meds again

4 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

seriously doug? do you think i could handle the extra 7 mph from one of his clutch kits?

You could then finally beat an 850 Ski-Doo with that sled.  🤣  

On 8/15/2022 at 8:01 PM, Doug said:

I know Ryan Esner on the Frozen Assets 2 (Hypersport) sled is tied in with the Warning family.  Was invited to their warehouse a while back and they have a jaw dropping snowmobile collection.  The original Frozen Assets sled was an old drag style sled with a turbo big block.  There's youtube videos of when it crashed.

That was a amazing sled. Even more amazing is how fast Frozen Assets 2 is. Seen the Warnings collection several times before it moved north. Hope to see it up there sometime.

2 hours ago, Doug said:

Clutch kit sued.jpg

Wait a minute what the fuck, did he actually take the time to type this out and post on a snowmobile website. 

" I've been involved in fatal sled accidents where I was the last shop to work on the sled."

He did type ACCIDENTS does mean that there was more than one fatal accident where he was the last shop to work on the sled???  nuts.gif.abcb2d28fd0b7821fe51dc5f04e3e5f2.gif

• Like 1

On 8/14/2022 at 7:49 PM, Jerry 976 said:

Was that the camp fire when G.S was suppose to bring the ribs................... ribs.gif.651b970494c23446f0765e2f5f4ae823.gifgsmsng.gif.d02f4af04c6bb5f9370c1178211eef02.gif

:lol:

Jesus. That was almost exactly 14 years ago. That was a long weekend with a really shitty/hungover drive home to end it on Sunday. 

Edited by SayatodaU.P.eh?
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

I was hoping you Guys were getting this :lol:

I popped over there yesterday to read the recall threads and couldnt believe the shit he was typing :lol:

Pop over to the cat side and start reading page 2 of the “2024 wish list”

• 2 weeks later...