Rickie's off his meds again

:dunno:

I can't find any youtube videos of Rick or Ricks clutching tips??? There's another North Star Performance on youtube but it's not Snowmobile Rick?? There are other companies who have videos on Youtube and snowmobile tips???

I was trying to find a clutch testing video where they cut a hole in the ice for testing and how that set up works for testing out clutches????? Anybody???

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

You're about 8 pages too late, Jer!! 🤣

:lol:

Lets see if we can get this thread back to NSP Rickie and the worlds best clutches..... well for this year anyways, wonder what clutch will be the best next year............ lol.gif.84e1f99c7da2b8539c531ed0b590f290.gif

4 hours ago, mnstang said:

Does Rick not think the Dragy works because it reads "slower" than his sleds really are?

he claims they dont work, because he doesnt know what they're for, how they work or probably even what they are..

4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

I wonder if Rick helps them with their clutching too............. 

i would pay massive sums of money to watch rick try to talk to craig

Edited by Tommcat
just being stupid like badger
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tommcat said:

sometimes ya gotta let the bicycle go

I think he stayed in it way too long in the first place 

52 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

honestly, the biggest reason I never bought a Procross was based on his difficulty with the hood.   

picking on the poor defenseless soul here who can't defend himself here... Priceless 

He can defend himself I don't think anyone is stopping him 

58 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

honestly, the biggest reason I never bought a Procross was based on his difficulty with the hood.   

picking on the poor defenseless soul here who can't defend himself here... Priceless 

Well in his defense, it is at least a 2 hour job for him to remove them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tommcat said:

i would pay massive sums of money to watch rick try to talk to craig

Guy I ride with on occasion stops in at Hypersled on occasion and knows them.  From what I've been told they come from a Top fuel background and are now applying that to sleds/motors.     

13 minutes ago, Doug said:

Guy I ride with on occasion stops in at Hypersled on occasion and knows them.  From what I've been told they come from a Top fuel background and are now applying that to sleds/motors.     

Not top fuel. Craig was an NHRA crew member for a number of teams, prostock being his main gig.

He applies everything gained from that life into his engines, and has taken the sled drag world to a level that i dont think it would have hit otherwise. 

They are now starting to work with nitro, but that's a whole new world, even for them.

• Like 1