Rickie's off his meds again

21 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do I spy a 0.2 quicker bearing there? 

have you tried any of the speedwerx h5 alloy primary springs yet?  have had good luck with them .

can someone invite him to a nssr event?  we can start a GoFundMe for his gas $ if necessary.  

I challenged him to run at the Friday night amateur race at Epping a few years ago and he came up with a fist full of excuses. Fucking hemorrhoid...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I challenged him to run at the Friday night amateur race at Epping a few years ago and he came up with a fist full of excuses. Fucking hemorrhoid...

the man has sold six thousand clutch kits... he says :lolz:

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/do-the-late-model-matryx-sleds-benefit-feom-a-roller-bearing-slider-puck-dealio-under-the-secondary-spring.1887148/page-3#post-20688824

that thread is comic gold 

Screenshot_20220930-122025.png

7 hours ago, krom said:

Unlike parts unlimited WPS will sign anyone....

Yep they will. All they care about is getting money and they don’t care where it comes from. That said they are a good company to deal with. At least that has been my experience with them. 

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

He probaly knows you have a PB80 on that 292 Elan,,he ain't fucking with that:bc:

3 hours ago, Tommcat said:

i didnt know there was a ranking system for polaris clutch kits. who came in second to slick rick?

Somebody asked that yesterday but he has not responded.  Surprise

50 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I did install a delrin washer. Better backshift.

Yesterday news ....oh wait we're going to test both.....your a idiot you don't know what your talking about....we've sold over 6,000 clutch kit....power block clutches are the answer.

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2022 at 4:23 PM, Not greg b said:

Yep they will. All they care about is getting money and they don’t care where it comes from. That said they are a good company to deal with. At least that has been my experience with them. 

They've always been good to deal with.  Rep stops in, and they stock quite a bit of different stuff than PU

On 10/1/2022 at 6:28 PM, krom said:

They've always been good to deal with.  Rep stops in, and they stock quite a bit of different stuff than PU

Did wps buy pu recently?? I thought I saw someone had bought out pu a few years ago. I could be wrong. I buy lots of stuff from wps 

18 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Did wps buy pu recently?? I thought I saw someone had bought out pu a few years ago. I could be wrong. I buy lots of stuff from wps 

It was a while ago, but IIRC it was Marshall bought by wps

Gym heard Speedwerx has a kit out for the 850 Boost.  Gym wonders if this Werx company will dethrone the Facebook King of clutch kits.  Gym is happy with stock settings. Gym's 9R will rip wheelies and spray roost with factory clutching or this new exciting Werx clutching.     

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gym Ramstud said:

Gym heard Speedwerx has a kit out for the 850 Boost.  Gym wonders if this Werx company will dethrone the Facebook King of clutch kits.  Gym is happy with stock settings. Gym's 9R will rip wheelies and spray roost with factory clutching or this new exciting Werx clutching.     

They say it werx and every snow cross team uses it. Werx has more proven records than iron dawg break downs 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

They say it werx and every snow cross team uses it. Werx has more proven records than iron dawg break downs 

Speedwerx has some very respectful credentials behind them.  And then there's NorthStarDrama

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Gym is unfamiliar with these so called they people.  Gym buys products backed by real world testing in racing instead of fancy logo emblazoned hats and decals from sources he trusts.  Gym found the Werx website on the internet on his Commodore 64.  Gym can't find this northstar feller's products being talked about anywhere but hardcoresledder.com.  Gym likes the internet.  

• Like 1

I got a speedwerx clutch kit for my 600 cat on the Arctic Cat vault discount site.  I am not usually interested in clutch kits but it was pretty cheap.  I got the whole kit for the cost of the adjustable weights on it.  I'll have to see, maybe I keep the whole thing as is or maybe I tweak it.

9 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

I've never been a fan of speedwerx clutching setups, at least not for my preferences 

I was more referencing their products.  If you call and talk to them to explain your riding style they will help dial things in.  I had more dialogue when they were Hotseat with Steve.

I'm not a clutch kit guy either.  Nobody rides the same or in the same conditions so it's worth yourwhile to learn and teach yourself.  That way you dial the sled into the way you ride it.

I've got a lot of clutch components that didn't work worth a shit and others that have worked great depending on the sled and application.

Edited by Doug