Rickie's off his meds again

41 minutes ago, Doug said:

So first delrin washers are yesterdays news.  Now your going to test both of them.

Rick3.jpg

@Tommcat, you need to get to this test session and learn something.  :lmao:

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wouldn’t you want a decrease in ET not an increase ?

one would think... but not Ricky 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@Tommcat, you need to get to this test session and learn something.  :lmao:

one would think... but not Ricky 

i have offered to "test" along side him so many times i've lost track, he always said no.
i also find it funny that some of the races he claims to have won, i didnt see any of his sleds even there. 
unless he's just so humble that he chooses not to put any of his stickers on them

6 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

i have offered to "test" along side him so many times i've lost track, he always said no.
i also find it funny that some of the races he claims to have won, i didnt see any of his sleds even there. 
unless he's just so humble that he chooses not to put any of his stickers on them

maybe you can conduct your own 'no washer' vs delrin vs roller bearing 500ft test and video it... just for the sake of curiosity.  😂

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Battlestorm contradicts Rick and Dean ftw... :lol2:

Screenshot_20220928-144617.png

Screenshot_20220928-145140.png

I speak from past experiences with Ricky's clutch set up, and it's the truth.

Absolute garbage is what he sent me,it was many years back, but not forgotten.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, fortune46x said:

I look forward to seeing all the nsp clutches at snocross events all year long... because I have yet to see any of them. 

i've yet to see one at the drags that he claim to win. you'd think someone would at least run one of his stickers if he is getting them all these wins

2 hours ago, krom said:

After claiming for years he is the biggest buyer of parts/helixs venom has, why would he order through wps?

he is also apparently known as SLP Northeast.
i emailed SLP to ask if they could recommend a dealer in NH, they said they had nobody

5 hours ago, Doug said:

Making the magic happen.

FB_IMG_1664461509778.jpg

do I spy a 0.2 quicker bearing there? 

have you tried any of the speedwerx h5 alloy primary springs yet?  have had good luck with them .

2 hours ago, Doug said:

Pure comedy

Ricky 5.jpg

can someone invite him to a nssr event?  we can start a GoFundMe for his gas $ if necessary.  

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

Each post I read of his, the more I think he actually has no clue what he is talking about.

Oh it upshifts faster it must be better!

All those stupid slick bearings have been around for at least 20 years, probably more I'm sure.  They are nothing new.  They don't do anything magic, they can alter the calibration but so can any one of all the other parts.  Their biggest and really only real gain would be quicker backshift and I've never noticed that.  I always figured Rick must kind of know his shit but after seeing some video of him I think he's just a fat old hack with a big mouth.

Why is he even pushing the slick bearings when the power block is 7mph faster than the best set up Polaris clutch?  By best set up I mean nsp tuned and by best I also mean maybe as good as stock.

Anyone who pushes his shit that hard is a clown.  The good tuners let their results speak for themself.

14 hours ago, Tommcat said:

or, you as a retail customer can buy directly from Venom.  I bought a helix from them last year, pretty simple.  

granted that was just an unpopular straight cut helix, not a custom mapped 500ft new hampshire snow helix.

35 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

or, you as a retail customer can buy directly from Venom.  I bought a helix from them last year, pretty simple.  

granted that was just an unpopular straight cut helix, not a custom mapped 500ft new hampshire snow helix.

they're great to buy from and work with

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommcat said:

parts unlimited declined us because i wouldnt agree to not work on cars and trucks. they require powersports ONLY

Yup, they are pretty serious with requirements, and minimum ordering, but that might depend on how many are set up in the area already.  Around here there is pretty much every brand sled/atv/bike within 5 miles

11 minutes ago, krom said:

Yup, they are pretty serious with requirements, and minimum ordering, but that might depend on how many are set up in the area already.  Around here there is pretty much every brand sled/atv/bike within 5 miles

minimum order quantity and dollar amount would be no problem, but i still take in cars and trucks for custom work and wont give that up. Automatic has been very good to us over the years though so whatever