Rickie's off his meds again

32 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Not top fuel. Craig was an NHRA crew member for a number of teams, prostock being his main gig.

He applies everything gained from that life into his engines, and has taken the sled drag world to a level that i dont think it would have hit otherwise. 

They are now starting to work with nitro, but that's a whole new world, even for them.

I know Ryan Esner on the Frozen Assets 2 (Hypersport) sled is tied in with the Warning family.  Was invited to their warehouse a while back and they have a jaw dropping snowmobile collection.  The original Frozen Assets sled was an old drag style sled with a turbo big block.  There's youtube videos of when it crashed.

Edited by Doug

57 minutes ago, Doug said:

I know Ryan Esner on the Frozen Assets 2 (Hypersport) sled is tied in with the Warning family.  Was invited to their warehouse a while back and they have a jaw dropping snowmobile collection.  The original Frozen Assets sled was an old drag style sled with a turbo big block.  There's youtube videos of when it crashed.

Ryan has been going fast since he was little. 

He even held the world record on a kitty cat at one time, i think it was 109mph

2 hours ago, Doug said:

Hold the Ice racer a moment.  Is Ryan lining up against Crazy Joe (iceman)

Pond racer.jpg

108.816 is the speed Joe hold the record with in 700 class!!!

20 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Ryan has been going fast since he was little. 

He even held the world record on a kitty cat at one time, i think it was 109mph

Tommy I'm calling foul on the kitty cat.  That's a rebranded Polaris with monster stickers.  I remember there was an article on that sled and it was impressive the engineering that went into it.  That's not taking anything away from the speed that they ran with it.

45 minutes ago, Doug said:

Tommy I'm calling foul on the kitty cat.  That's a rebranded Polaris with monster stickers.  I remember there was an article on that sled and it was impressive the engineering that went into it.  That's not taking anything away from the speed that they ran with it.

There's a kitty cat too that he started on. It was a nitrous sled

6 hours ago, HSR said:

108.816 is the speed Joe hold the record with in 700 class!!!

According to every 8th owner f7 that’s too slow. Should be at least 125 on a 03f7. The one they pull out of their trailer park yard will run 125 all day long in the 1000

Edited by Not greg b

12 hours ago, Tommcat said:

There's a kitty cat too that he started on. It was a nitrous sled

Remember reading an article about the sled in the video was an interesting build.

16 hours ago, Tommcat said:

i think i may have stumbled/slammed into another project i dont need today. it's looking like we may put a 2000 SRX on the asphalt in the prostock 800 class.

Better get on it. It will start snowing in about 2 months 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

His son the police officer tuned the radar gun :lol:

and of all the devices mentioned for reading speed, a radar gun is the least accurate, as it's heavily influenced by the user, distance to target, direction or angle of the target and any movement of the person holding the gun if held manually

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

and of all the devices mentioned for reading speed, a radar gun is the least accurate, as it's heavily influenced by the user, distance to target, direction or angle of the target and any movement of the person holding the gun if held manually

Tommy your not holdout out on us are you?

Tommcat.jpg

• Haha 1