Rickie's off his meds again

25 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Fuck!! you say I am a liar all the time, this time I fucked up, I thought he was referring to your post. How's that for honesty. I missed the mark and fucked up. Sorry!! I plead pain as my issue. Sorry I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Still makes zero sense but whatever.I told you the last 2-3 times you apologized for fucking up,don't say sorry. just quit acting like a retard.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Since your memory is so much better than ours who was the "we" and "us"??? You must know their screen names still:bc: should be easy to remind us.:news: 

OK then just man up and answer my questions.

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

You do ride trails. 

I have never ridden in the mountains in my life Tommy, but I do have serval pictures of my daughter and Levi and a signed snowmobile Helmut he gave her that is sitting on a shelf in the back room. More lies Tommy?? If team lying was an Olympic sport you and Steve would bring home the gold.     

Please go back and reread the posts about NSP Rick and what was quoted, Neither Tom or Steve called you a liar about Levi.... The post reads even Levi was having trouble in Quebec. If I read things correctly NSP Rick is saying Drag teams & Levi are running his products, nothing about you knowing or not knowing or meeting Levi..... :dunno:

I could be 100% wrong with my comment above and my take on what was being discussed about NSP Rick???

@HSR @Tommcat

Edited by Jerry 976

4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Please go back and reread the posts about NSP Rick and what was quoted, Neither Tom or Steve called you a liar about Levi.... The post reads even Levi was having trouble in Quebec. If I read things correctly NSP Rick is saying Drag teams & Levi are running his products, nothing about you knowing or not knowing or meeting Levi..... :dunno:

I could be 100% wrong with my comment above and my take on what was being discussed about NSP Rick???

@HSR @Tommcat

Rick claims dragy's don't work and his proof is it didn't work for Levi touring Quebec,as Tom said,dragy's are for drag racing so Levi wouldn't be using one as a GPS. A real life and death scenario,polar bears and such :lol:

Badger still thinks Rick is good people :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Rick claims dragy's don't work and his proof is it didn't work for Levi touring Quebec,as Tom said,dragy's are for drag racing so Levi wouldn't be using one as a GPS. A real life and death scenario,polar bears and such :lol:

Badger still thinks Rick is good people :lol:

I got that, but I'm trying to see where the connection is to you guys talking about NSP Rick & Levi and somehow Rob thinking you guys are saying Rob doesn't know or ever meet Levi....... My head hurts....... lol.gif.64b2b2a69023cb78b5e0d802a35fc778.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I got that, but I'm trying to see where the connection is to you guys talking about NSP Rick & Levi and somehow Rob thinking you guys are saying Rob doesn't know or ever meet Levi....... My head hurts....... lol.gif.64b2b2a69023cb78b5e0d802a35fc778.gif

You dont remember when we were all sitting around the campfire joking about it?

Oh we just laughed and laughed.....the good old days

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Was that the 2010 or 2011 HCS summer lake bash at your lake house? Good times 👍

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Was that the camp fire when G.S was suppose to bring the ribs................... ribs.gif.651b970494c23446f0765e2f5f4ae823.gifgsmsng.gif.d02f4af04c6bb5f9370c1178211eef02.gif

:lol:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Fuck!! you say I am a liar all the time, this time I fucked up, I thought he was referring to your post. How's that for honesty. I missed the mark and fucked up. Sorry!! I plead pain as my issue. Sorry I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So you fucked up or was it caused by pain.  You are seriously fucked in the head.  Obviously have never had a real friend in your life.  You live a sad, sad life.

34 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Please go back and reread the posts about NSP Rick and what was quoted, Neither Tom or Steve called you a liar about Levi.... 

@HSR @Tommcat

He can't read/comprehend even the simplest English.  Re-reading won't help.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HSR said:

Still makes zero sense but whatever.I told you the last 2-3 times you apologized for fucking up,don't say sorry. just quit acting like a retard.

OK then just man up and answer my questions.

I apologized I said I fucked up and I am on HCS right now trying to find the post. 

55 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

@HSR @Tommcat

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

9_9

37 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I apologized I said I fucked up and I am on HCS right now trying to find the post. 

Soooooo,,,,, where’s the posts from HCS?? 

And quit saying sorry just stop acting like a retard:bc:

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Soooooo,,,,, where’s the posts from HCS?? 

And quit saying sorry just stop acting like a retard:bc:

Well give me a hand, and when you have time find a post where I wanted to be Mod or pm's? :bc:

11 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Well give me a hand, and when you have time find a post where I wanted to be Mod or pm's? :bc:

We’ll see that’s the thing, multiple mods/admin from HCS all say you did. Good enough for this forum.

Can you at least provide some names of “a bunch of us” and “we” ? That would give you some credibility :bc:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

We’ll see that’s the thing, multiple mods/admin from HCS all say you did. Good enough for this forum.

Can you at least provide some names of “a bunch of us” and “we” ? That would give you some credibility :bc:

Here some names for you xcr700 and Lovethemud and Battlestorm. Balls in your park now, go find it. 

Edited by Badger**

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

My god you must have had your ass kicked in HS. 

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Even more sad he is trying to deny it now.  

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Come on guys give it a break.  We should be all on the page.  A little ribbing is fun but the he said then the other guy said and the other other guy said is getting old.  Rickie's "I love myself" is on the verge of making sence.  And that is out there.  Cutting holes in the ice to do clutch testing.....🥶 Let's not bring it to that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Doug said:

Ahh Rickie

For the guys with a 650 that want to beat a 850 Doo it's the NSP clutch kit.  So one week the 650 is only running 104 in 1500 feet even with the help of some guys that are in the Polaris department.  Install the magical NSP clutch kit (hopefully the guys from the race department took notes) ran 108.  Following week with a change of conditions gearing the sled down and the magic of NSP clutch kit now beats the 850 ski-doo's

Shouldn't the Ski-doo's changed clutching for conditions???  Maybe he is referencing a Indy 650 piston port 3 cylinder???

Tricky rickie 2.jpg

That's just a PB clutch away from 115mph.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

Here some names for you xcr700 and Lovethemud and Battlestorm. Balls in your park now, go find it. 

Luvthemud left HCS long before you got your AXYS. Mike (Battlestorm) is a drag racer not a trail racer and had respect for Tom. Using Andrew as a witness is just very sad and pathetic. Have some fucking respect man.

Its not up to me to prove your bullshit is true 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Lovethemud left HCS long before you got your AXYS. Mike (Battlestorm) is a drag racer not a trail racer and had respect for Tom. Using Andrew as a witness is just very sad and pathetic. Have some fucking respect man.

Its not up to me to prove your bullshit it true 

We were just messing around, no one was running Tommy in the ground that bad. I was friends with xcr700 like it or not and we had a lot of fun taking jabs, no I never met him in face to face. You know xcr7 called me when Dave died and asked me to come back. Get over it Stevie, move on it happen.  

2 hours ago, Doug said:

Come on guys give it a break.  We should be all on the page.  A little ribbing is fun but the he said then the other guy said and the other other guy said is getting old.  Rickie's "I love myself" is on the verge of making sence.  And that is out there.  Cutting holes in the ice to do clutch testing.....🥶 Let's not bring it to that.

user84561_pic10355_1319342898.gif.e0d07811992499095561031645effc7f.gif

:lol: 

2134454452_penguinslap.gif.ea1b56a2b7d86265995aa3681b448dde.gif

Rick walking on the ice for another clutch test & Snowmobile forum members

Edited by Jerry 976

I cannot believe I spent the time reading the last 3 pages of this shit show ... wow, just WOW!!  We need some sort of mechanism to insert a post early on to say, "This thread is a complete train wreck - stop reading unless you want to become DUMBER."

I was looking forward to reading more Ricky babble, but it turned into the same old shit between a few folks.

• Like 1