Rickie's off his meds again

1 hour ago, HSR said:

How what shit works Rob? I'm not really sure what it is you're trying to prove here?That we are all liars working together in some sort of conspiracy?? I'm confused.

Yea, me too........... blink.gif.486e34bc3c9e7e95f35c6f61d41fadd6.gif  - smiley-signs137.gif.d28497a0643ababa93e19118b13e7a8a.gif

I've never heard anyone say anything bad about Tom and his work on Sleds, Fords or Fireworks????

Now Tom with a Ban Hammer that's a whole other subject..............  :lol:

• Haha 2

On 8/6/2022 at 9:54 AM, Badger** said:

Kind of refreshing you guys are starting to talk about sleds on this site.  

What happened to this attitude Rob??? Now you're arguing with everyone here in defense of NSR?

For a guy that didn't know what an A/f guage was to call Tom down is ridiculous. 

20 hours ago, Badger** said:

LMAO lying to save face Tommy? Hey Tommy post up a picture of your trails out there. :lol:

Favourite Snowmobile Trails in Northeastern Ontario | Northern Ontario  Travel

This pic just makes me want to get out and ride :good:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, krom said:

FWIW I don't remember anyone every saying the trails in ME are twisty.

You are right, Tommy was saying he could keep up in twisty with his fat turbo vs my Axys so we asked him to show us his winding  trails out there. That's is when a bunch of us started to gave him shit when he showed us pic's of the trails out there.

Your trails are much better than Wisconsin trails. Wisconsin is full of twisted up trails but 25,000 ish miles of trails will do that. 

Edited by Badger**

Ahh Rickie

For the guys with a 650 that want to beat a 850 Doo it's the NSP clutch kit.  So one week the 650 is only running 104 in 1500 feet even with the help of some guys that are in the Polaris department.  Install the magical NSP clutch kit (hopefully the guys from the race department took notes) ran 108.  Following week with a change of conditions gearing the sled down and the magic of NSP clutch kit now beats the 850 ski-doo's

Shouldn't the Ski-doo's changed clutching for conditions???  Maybe he is referencing a Indy 650 piston port 3 cylinder???

Tricky rickie 2.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

You are right, Tommy was saying he could keep up in twisty with his fat turbo vs my Axys so we asked him to show us his winding  trails out there. That's is when a bunch of us started to gave him shit when he showed us pic's of the trails out there.

You do realize that everyone in this forum is from HCS right???Cool story though :lol:

1 hour ago, Doug said:

Ahh Rickie

For the guys with a 650 that want to beat a 850 Doo it's the NSP clutch kit.  So one week the 650 is only running 104 in 1500 feet even with the help of some guys that are in the Polaris department.  Install the magical NSP clutch kit (hopefully the guys from the race department took notes) ran 108.  Following week with a change of conditions gearing the sled down and the magic of NSP clutch kit now beats the 850 ski-doo's

Shouldn't the Ski-doo's changed clutching for conditions???  Maybe he is referencing a Indy 650 piston port 3 cylinder???

Tricky rickie 2.jpg

If he's typing, he's lying.

Same for badger

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Ok let it go I think I hurt your feelings, Come on Tom we all had fun with it. 

I assure you that an idiot on an internet forum is not going to hurt my feeling. I've dealt with idiots my whole career, one more wont hurt.

But seriously, the way you remember things that never happened is just weird.

And it's not like just you supposedly remembers things, this whole gang of imaginary friends you have, remembering something that never happened, tells me that you must be one special individual in real life.

And it's not just me. NOBODY remembers ANYTHING that you talk about, ever. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Doug said:

Ahh Rickie

Tricky rickie 2.jpg

This quote below from Ricky is fucking classic!!! Life or death ,polar bears and wolves :lol:

it takes time to set this up. we have so much testing to do and not enough help. and even if we posted this shit it will get torn apart by the hero's on here. it is shared between us a pro drag race team that has set some records, that stand to his day. not key board racers. these guys think the draggy isn't always right? it doesn't always work. even levi lavalle had trouble in Quebec with it. it was a full 2 seconds behind? when your life or getting hurt depends on something being dead on. it's not the draggy.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

This quote below from Ricky is fucking classic!!! Life or death ,polar bears and wolves :lol:

it takes time to set this up. we have so much testing to do and not enough help. and even if we posted this shit it will get torn apart by the hero's on here. it is shared between us a pro drag race team that has set some records, that stand to his day. not key board racers. these guys think the draggy isn't always right? it doesn't always work. even levi lavalle had trouble in Quebec with it. it was a full 2 seconds behind? when your life or getting hurt depends on something being dead on. it's not the draggy.

Who knew a dragy could get you eaten by wolves?

7 hours ago, Badger** said:

6 hours ago, Badger** said:

Ok let it go I think I hurt your feelings, Come on Tom we all had fun with it. 

Since your memory is so much better than ours who was the "we" and "us"??? You must know their screen names still:bc: should be easy to remind us.:news: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

RICK!!!!!:lol: I can't believe he still types that shit :dunno:

Also, just for those not familiar with them, a dragy is only for straight line drag racing, nothing else.

So his claims that levi lavallee, his new best friend, is using one riding around trails and mountains, is just fucking stupid.

Also, in drag racing, they're accurate to 1/100 of a second against time slips on the asphalt 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tommcat said:

Also, just for those not familiar with them, a dragy is only for straight line drag racing, nothing else.

So his claims that levi lavallee, his new best friend, is using one riding around trails and mountains, is just fucking stupid.

Also, in drag racing, they're accurate to 1/100 of a second against time slips on the asphalt 

You do ride trails. 

I have never ridden in the mountains in my life Tommy, but I do have serval pictures of my daughter and Levi and a signed snowmobile Helmut he gave her that is sitting on a shelf in the back room. More lies Tommy?? If team lying was an Olympic sport you and Steve would bring home the gold.     

Edited by Badger**

46 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You do ride trails. 

I have never ridden in the mountains in my life Tommy, but I do have serval pictures of my daughter and Levi and a signed snowmobile Helmut he gave her that is sitting on a shelf in the back room. More lies Tommy?? If team lying was an Olympic sport you and Steve would bring home the gold.     

What???? 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

What lie is Tom telling then?

Fuck!! you say I am a liar all the time, this time I fucked up, I thought he was referring to your post. How's that for honesty. I missed the mark and fucked up. Sorry!! I plead pain as my issue. Sorry I was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

2 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Rick's been know to do the impossible.  Just ask him.