Rickie's off his meds again

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

When you put it in perspective Rick and Tommy are in the same class, I have never seen anything posted showing in a video how fast either one of them are, It was all hearsay, both of them saying they were fast and the greatest and the best.

Now Battlestorm was more than happy to show his videos and Joe he's still in the record books. 9_9

Seems to be plenty of proof if you follow Tommcat Performance on Facebook. That is when it's not 100 and fuck all outside and he goes fishing...:lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I will use your explanation, dam spell check. Thanks 

You know that Tom built the engines in 2 of the top 10 OSDRA sleds and helped tune another one?? Have you seen the Tar Kitty Tom custom built?

Do your research bud :bc:

2 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Seems to be plenty of proof if you follow Tommcat Performance on Facebook. That is when it's not 100 and fuck all outside and he goes fishing...:lol:

Looks just like Northstar Performance nothing more nothing less. 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

You know that Tom built the engines in 2 of the top 10 OSDRA sleds and helped tune another one?? Have you seen the Tar Kitty Tom custom built?

Do your research bud :bc:

Just like him tell us how fast his sled is in the woods, and then he posted the trails he rides, they looked like US I-94. Dam did Tommy take crap for that on HCS, funny as hell. Its all stickers Stevie. :lol:You can put them on any sled just like Monster Energy stickers. :lol:

D'COR Visuals Monster Energy Decal Sheet

48 minutes ago, Badger** said:

When you put it in perspective Rick and Tommy are in the same class, I have never seen anything posted showing in a video how fast either one of them are, It was all hearsay, both of them saying they were fast and the greatest and the best.

Now Battlestorm was more than happy to show his videos and Joe he's still in the record books. 9_9

Feel free to highlight the posts of me bragging about myself......unless of course you're just lying.....again 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Just like him tell us how fast his sled is in the woods, and then he posted the trails he rides, they looked like US I-94. Dam did Tommy take crap for that on HCS, funny as hell. Its all stickers Stevie. :lol:You can put them on any sled just like Monster Energy stickers. :lol:

Your memory is fucking weird. Like when you "remember" people liking you and all joking around like the "good old days"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Feel free to highlight the posts of me bragging about myself......unless of course you're just lying.....again 

LMAO lying to save face Tommy? Hey Tommy post up a picture of your trails out there. :lol:

Favourite Snowmobile Trails in Northeastern Ontario | Northern Ontario  Travel

Edited by Badger**

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Badger** said:

Umm, that's a hard no. Tom's about a decade ahead Rick and full on building some sick machines, Tom most definitely knows his shit

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

LMAO lying to save face Tommy? Hey Tommy post up a picture of your trails out there. :lol:

I would not classify that picture into the 'twisties' category.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Well, he was a super big gay fan of maximum max so going beyond is pretty logical for the skunk man from cheeseland.

You're the one that had the thing for the 75 year-old man you followed his ass around like a love sick puppy. 

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

Looks just like Northstar Performance nothing more nothing less. 

Are you trying to chase the sites top tuners away??

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

Not once in the history of HCS did Tom EVER claim to ride tight twisty trails,,in fact it was the exact opposite :bc:

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

I've never known Tom to lie about anything,ever.

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Umm, that's a hard no. Tom's about a decade ahead Rick and full on building some sick machines, Tom most definitely knows his shit

Good post :bc:

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you trying to chase the sites top tuners away??

Not once in the history of HCS did Tom EVER claim to ride tight twisty trails,,in fact it was the exact opposite :bc:

I've never known Tom to lie about anything,ever.

:bc:

Tommy couldn't tune a sandwich.

The fuck he didn't. 

And the hell he is.

See how this shit works boy's right back at ya!!   

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

See how this shit works boy's right back at ya!!   

How what shit works Rob? I'm not really sure what it is you're trying to prove here?That we are all liars working together in some sort of conspiracy?? I'm confused.

• Like 1