Rickie's off his meds again

On 8/5/2022 at 11:39 PM, Badger** said:

Be honest HAS Rick done some nice work or is it all garbage? I know he likes to blow his own horn. I remember the boys ran Paaso Racing right off HCS and that guy has done some cool shit with sleds. 

#Polaris 800 SBA #Boost #fyp

That dude is a hack too. 

On 8/10/2022 at 4:32 PM, HSR said:

He has hundreds of sleds running PB clutches,,some up to 10,000 miles without service :lol: I can't believe anyone believes a word he says,,,but this thread showed some do:lol: It took me weeks to convince him to become a payed advertiser now I think if he logged off HCS his business would improve.

His business would definitely improve.  Anyone who believes nearly anything he types is a fucking moron.

3 hours ago, Doug said:

When you feel the need to keep telling people how good you are.  Here's your sign :flush:

Sort of like claiming to be a meat expert and needing a meat cutter to ID a steak.  Ricky is a complete dipshit and every one I've met who has been duped into his shit is pissed.

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

Kind a like a guys who thinks this food, but it's not fit for a dog. :thumbsup:

oSwr66m.jpg

Don’t make fun of my home cooking. At least they took it out of the plastic tray. I leave it in the stock TV dinner tray so I don’t have to do dishes  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Have you ever tried reading what you typed to see if it makes sense before you hit submit?

If you have Google Translate just set it for Retard>>>>English. It's not exact but it helps sometimes :bc:

• Haha 2

On 8/6/2022 at 8:38 AM, Badger** said:

I've talked to Rick over the phone, seems like a good guy.

4 hours ago, Tommcat said:

what a fucking clown. he doesnt even know what a dragy is, yet claims to have one and know all about them and how inaccurate they are. again, a post full of flat out lies

Tom could you just imagine this phone call,,,both guys telling each other how they are the BEST at what they do all why speaking fully fluent retard :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Tom could you just imagine this phone call,,,both guys telling each other how they are the BEST at what they do all why speaking fully fluent retard :lol:

Are you bored tonight do you need 550 back?? I think you've been down this road. Did I lie by saying he was nice to me? We know HSR you're not a fan of the guy you have been saying it all over FS.

17 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Are you bored tonight do you need 550 back?? I think you've been down this road. Did I lie by saying he was nice to me? We know HSR you're not a fan of the guy you have been saying it all over FS.

Oh snap!! I'm sorry Rob I have my schedule screwed up,I thought I was back on ignore now.It's getting hard to keep track:dunno: Again ,my apologies. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

I imagine a Frenchman and a Spaniard who speak no English, having a conversation in Louisiana redneck

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I thought you couldn't see his posts?

• Haha 1

Just now, Tommcat said:

I will never understand the compulsion to lie non stop.

Just why?

I don't get it either.  In particular on a forum where fundamentally no one knows you anyways.  How insecure do you have to be to hide where you are already hidden?

• Like 1

When you put it in perspective Rick and Tommy are in the same class, I have never seen anything posted showing in a video how fast either one of them are, It was all hearsay, both of them saying they were fast and the greatest and the best.

Now Battlestorm was more than happy to show his videos and Joe he's still in the record books. 9_9

Edited by Badger**