Rickie's off his meds again

35 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I like how no one gave a shit about power block clutches until the OEM clutches took a huge jump in price over the last few years. Now they are they greatest thing known to man. 

Power block clutches have been around a long time but never became a mainstream performance clutch.

If as he's claiming the S22 is junk why would you not put a proven P-85 on and install the adjustable set screw in the 2ndary so you can adjust belt deflection.

I'd take a P-85 over a power block any day

7 minutes ago, Doug said:

Power block clutches have been around a long time but never became a mainstream performance clutch.

If as he's claiming the S22 is junk why would you not put a proven P-85 on and install the adjustable set screw in the 2ndary so you can adjust belt deflection.

I'd take a P-85 over a power block any day

I know they have been around a long time and do work. I just think it’s funny the last couple years, shops have started claiming they are best thing ever. The only thing that has really changed is the oem clutches are like 900 bucks when you have to replace everything and the pb isn’t 

1 hour ago, MnDean said:

Rickie's latest rank today was hilarious.

It really classify's himself as a slow learner in my opinion.

Good god just went and read the latest. If a power block clutch was 7 mph faster than a stock clutch by design, every race sled would be using it. Then him ranting about the scanner updates. Well you aren’t an actual Polaris dealer so they probably are not going to give it to you very fast 

He has hundreds of sleds running PB clutches,,some up to 10,000 miles without service :lol: I can't believe anyone believes a word he says,,,but this thread showed some do:lol: It took me weeks to convince him to become a payed advertiser now I think if he logged off HCS his business would improve.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

He has hundreds of sleds running PB clutches,,some up to 10,000 miles without service :lol: I can't believe anyone believes a word he says,,,but this thread showed some do:lol: It took me weeks to convince him to become a payed advertiser now I think if he logged off HCS his business would improve.

Yep, he has tons of experience with the PB clutches, but this is the first time he is flapping his gums about the PB clutches.

• Haha 1

Member: RKT pistons suck

Rick: I have 1 customer with 8000 miles and another with 12,000 miles on RKT pistons.They're the best.

Member: Are Gates belts any good?

Rick: I have customers with over 6000 miles on the same belt,,you just have to align the clutches correctly,Polaris is wrong.

Member: What's a good clutch set-up for my sled.

Rick: There is no better set-up on the planet than mine,we win all our races in the first 60ft.My kits weights and helixes are made from unobtanium,Nasa called to find out my supplier.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

Member: RKT pistons suck

Rick: I have 1 customer with 8000 miles and another with 12,000 miles on RKT pistons.They're the best.

Member: Are Gates belts any good?

Rick: I have customers with over 6000 miles on the same belt,,you just have to align the clutches correctly,Polaris is wrong.

Member: What's a good clutch set-up for my sled.

Rick: There is no better set-up on the planet than mine,we win all our races in the first 60ft.My kits weights and helixes are made from unobtanium,Nasa called to find out my supplier.

no bullshit, i could probably highlight 90% of every single one of his posts and that would be the section he flat out lied in.

having his son pretend to be a customer he's never met on hcs? he has claimed to have won races that werent even held, couldnt make it to one race because it was cancelled which was odd because i was at it. he has claimed about 5 different patents now but has never actually applied for one. and i could go on forever.

to just be stupid about things like claiming sleds need special sled antifreeze because they use aluminum engines, is one thing, but the flat out lies are just something that drive me insane. be stupid all you want, but dont bullshit people.

1 minute ago, Tommcat said:

having his son pretend to be a customer he's never met on hcs? he has claimed to have won races that werent even held, couldnt make it to one race because it was cancelled which was odd because i was at it. he has claimed about 5 different patents now but has never actually applied for one. and i could go on forever.

:lol:The son deal was hilarious:lol: I forgot about that one. He's a Platinum level retard for sure :lol:

• Like 1

So a PB is 7mph faster?

If that is true, how could nsp have all the fastest sleds in the past when he wasn't using it?

Also if that is true, it kind of shines the spotlight on his bad tuner abilities that he is just finding out about it now.  7mph is massive.  How could such an accomplished racer just be finding out about such a massive gain, just now?

A And if it's not true, he's just a lying piece of shit.  So he's either an incompetent tuner or a liar.  He kind of check mated himself with his bullshit.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mnstang said:

So a PB is 7mph faster?

If that is true, how could nsp have all the fastest sleds in the past when he wasn't using it?

Also if that is true, it kind of shines the spotlight on his bad tuner abilities that he is just finding out about it now.  7mph is massive.  How could such an accomplished racer just be finding out about such a massive gain, just now?

A And if it's not true, he's just a lying piece of shit.  So he's either an incompetent tuner or a liar.  He kind of check mated himself with his bullshit.

F17CB5D3-8277-4789-B85B-09D1C3B27D1F.png

4F1A104D-0751-4ABD-BA0A-D68DB36C2F9E.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Rick has never even touched a 450 horse turbo sled

And burandt isn’t taking out a clutch day. Every other after market Polaris turbo owner would be as well and bitching on the internet 

Edited by Not greg b

7 hours ago, Not greg b said:

And burandt isn’t taking out a clutch day. Every other after market Polaris turbo owner would be as well and bitching on the internet 

You need to remember Rick is taking clutches off of new sleds still under warranty and throwing them out.

5 hours ago, Doug said:

You need to remember Rick is taking clutches off of new sleds still under warranty and throwing them out.

I really wonder how many newer sleds he really gets in especially ones that are actually under warranty? I bet the number is closer to zero. Well it might be like 2 or 3 a year because he claims to order a few new sleds a year.

38 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

I really wonder how many newer sleds he really gets in especially ones that are actually under warranty? I bet the number is closer to zero. Well it might be like 2 or 3 a year because he claims to order a few new sleds a year.

wolves and polar bears

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, HSR said:

:lol:The son deal was hilarious:lol: I forgot about that one. He's a Platinum level retard for sure :lol:

When you feel the need to keep telling people how good you are.  Here's your sign :flush:

• Like 1