Totally normal…. It’s just weather

20 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Wouldn't it be interesting, for comparison's sake, if we could take temperature readings in the big cities, and then on the same day take temp readings say, 50 or so miles outside of those big cities, just to see what kind of effect the "Concrete Jungle" has on official temperature readings.

I am willing to bet, the readings in the Cities are almost always higher than those out in the skirts of the Burbs, or even further out away from the countries tallest buildings.

Nah, that would be too simplistic to do... Nothing to see here.

Oh, it was 101 degrees today in the Twin Cities (As recorded at the MPLS Int'l Airport).... in 1988, pretty recent for today!

Summer of 88 was a scorcher!!

worked warehouse at sears lake street that summer.we sold hundreds of window a/c units.think I delivered a unit to every house on the north side!!😁

We went to every sears in metro area and grabbed their stock!!

• Like 2

just look at the news at least 1/2 the storys are weather related. Why? well if you want to perpetuate an issue real or not you report on it relentlessly and make it a bigger issue than it is. Make every event unprecedented, record breaking, never seen before and tie it up nicely with a climate change virtue signal.

After the propaganda c-19 brought about you would think more would open there eyes and realize the "news" is method to train the people to view things in the way the "leaders" who ever they are want you to see it. 

Is climate change real/happening? of course it is it always has and always will. What was normal for 50 years may not be what's normal in the next 50 years. 

In reality it's people who in there limited life span create this bubble of normalcy that is just a small snapshot of the global climate and it's variability that chugs along on a different time scale than humans.

for those that learn from this post congratulations, for those who brush it off and repeat climate change, well you have been well trained by your tv/radio/news paper and would have made a good german citizen/nazi during ww2 when the joos were the problem with the world. Oh wear a mask to keep grandma safe because you believe that as well.

• Like 3

The chart below, found on page 17 of the report, shows 30 years of data from NOAA temperature stations in the Continental United States (CONUS). The blue lines show recorded temperatures and the trend from stations that comply with NOAA’s published standards. The yellow lines are temperatures taken from stations that are not compliant with those standards (i.e. near artificial hot spots). The red lines are the “official” adjusted temperature released by NOAA.

surfacestations-pr-image2.png

7 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Just look at the news at least 1/2 the storiess are weather related. Why? well if you want to perpetuate an issue real or not you report on it relentlessly and make it a bigger issue than it is. Make every event unprecedented, record breaking, never seen before and tie it up nicely with a climate change virtue signal.

After the propaganda c-19 brought about you would think more would open there eyes and realize the "news" is method to train the people to view things in the way the "leaders" who ever they are want you to see it. 

Is climate change real/happening? of course it is it always has and always will. What was normal for 50 years may not be what's normal in the next 50 years. 

In reality it's people who in there limited life span create this bubble of normalcy that is just a small snapshot of the global climate and it's variability that chugs along on a different time scale than humans.

for those that learn from this post congratulations, for those who brush it off and repeat climate change, well you have been well trained by your tv/radio/news paper and would have made a good german citizen/nazi during ww2 when the joos were the problem with the world. Oh wear a mask to keep grandma safe because you believe that as well.

Exactly! Just like our former environment minister said in her drunken stupor that was captured on video (this is how stupid they are) yet people still don't clue in.  I guess some people need something to grasp onto, to feel good about, feel they are making a difference so they latch on and say, hey everyone, I care, when they don't have a clue what it is they think they are fighting for. If the govt and their funded media say this is happening, well, that's good enough for them. 

Climate22.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, irv said:

Exactly! Just like our former environment minister said in her drunken stupor that was captured on video (this is how stupid they are) yet people still don't clue in.  I guess some people need something to grasp onto, to feel good about, feel they are making a difference so they latch on and say, hey everyone, I care, when they don't have a clue what it is they think they are fighting for. If the govt and their funded media say this is happening, well, that's good enough for them. 

Climate22.jpg

I fear if these climate zealots get their way, future generations may suffer from cleaner air.  Keep up the good fight, brother!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I fear if these climate zealots get their way, future generations may suffer from cleaner air.  Keep up the good fight, brother!

Talk about proving a point... :lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

well get out there and put china, india and pakistan in there rightful place as the worlds polluters. The big 3 do more damage than everyone else and they have zero plans to clean up there messes. So now what? remember it a global thing just like the weather 

Can you explain how taxes payed here will cleanse the air in the big 3? 

Is there a relationship with the global supply chain and climate change? can you see how this is the primary cause of global pollution?

Would we be better off manufacturing goods here with the highest environmental standards in the world or letting china do it for less with zero care? just to save a dollar. Tariff the shit out of china make it unprofitable to get stuff made there and and the rotting of north america would end and economic and environmental security would be the end result. 

Edited by Roosting
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

When the ultra wealthy stop flying on private jets and living on the edge of the ocean I'll get concerned about climate change.   Until then I'll keep riding my dirty 2 strokes and eating meat. 

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2019/jan/22/record-private-jet-flights-davos-leaders-climate-talk

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

well get out there and put china, india and pakistan in there rightful place as the worlds polluters. The big 3 do more damage than everyone else and they have zero plans to clean up there messes. So now what? remember it a global thing just like the weather 

That’s where the new world order comes in.  They’re working on it.  

Wake up!

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

That’s where the new world order comes in.  They’re working on it.  

Wake up!

nwo is the reason things are so fucked up today. globalism is an abject failure in every respect all it does is shift issues to other areas at the cost of everyone for the benifit of  the few. a global monopoly of power controlled by the few who gain the most while offshoring the pain to everybody who believes the big lie of a global economy is good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

nwo is the reason things are so fucked up today. globalism is an abject failure in every respect all it does is shift issues to other areas at the cost of everyone for the benifit of  the few. a global monopoly of power controlled by the few who gain the most while offshoring the pain to everybody who believes the big lie of a global economy is good.

I admire your bravery but not sure we can derail this train.  Trump is the most powerful guy I know and he couldn’t even stop it.  Imma start buildin up my social credit score just in case.  Stay safe out there, don’t let ‘‘em snuff the Roosting.  

6 hours ago, Snake said:

100% normal summer here. Had our annual 3-4 day heatwave of over 90, rest is typical seasonal weather.

Ours has been cooler. A few hot days here and there and a few heat warnings due to the humidity but other than that, it's been kinda crappy. It certainly was late coming but hardly any talk of that but plenty of fearmongering talk when some heat finally did arrive.

A cooler than normal summer predicted for Ontario and eastern Canada

https://www.realagriculture.com/2022/05/a-cooler-than-normal-summer-predicted-for-ontario-and-eastern-canada/

Southern Ontario Can Expect A “Cooler And Rainier” Than Normal Summer This Year

https://www.narcity.com/toronto/southern-ontario-can-expect-a-cooler-and-rainier-than-normal-summer-this-year

https://www.blogto.com/city/2022/04/summer-2022-forecast-ontario/

Edited by irv

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

How are we going to measure the temperature properly if we don't put them on/near the tarmac of minor and major airports where jets take off and land from?? 

airport1.jpg

airport.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, irv said:

How are we going to measure the temperature properly if we don't put them on/near the tarmac of minor and major airports where jets take off and land from?? 

airport1.jpg

airport.jpg

Airplanes cause warming gawd where’d you find that crap, AOC’s Twitter feed?

Oh great - they know I’m onto their airport heat island scam so now they’re running some sort of ocean temperature scam.  I’m not sure how they’re pulling it off yet but rest assured the WEF wants to control us.

The oceans have been steadily warming over time, with each decade since 1958 recording hotter temperatures. However, the pace of change has picked up since the late 1980s, when the oceans began to warm at a rate eight times faster than before.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/01/2021-ocean-temperatures-were-warmest-on-record-climate-change/

Edited by Plissken

7 hours ago, Plissken said:

Oh great - they know I’m onto their airport heat island scam so now they’re running some sort of ocean temperature scam.  I’m not sure how they’re pulling it off yet but rest assured the WEF wants to control us.

The oceans have been steadily warming over time, with each decade since 1958 recording hotter temperatures. However, the pace of change has picked up since the late 1980s, when the oceans began to warm at a rate eight times faster than before.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2022/01/2021-ocean-temperatures-were-warmest-on-record-climate-change/

So tell us about 1940.

21 hours ago, Highmark said:

When the ultra wealthy stop flying on private jets and living on the edge of the ocean I'll get concerned about climate change.   Until then I'll keep riding my dirty 2 strokes and eating meat. 

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2019/jan/22/record-private-jet-flights-davos-leaders-climate-talk

In one month, Trudeau used enough fuel to power a trucker convoy

Justin Trudeau’s July jet travel also emitted roughly 85.8 tonnes of greenhouse gases into the earth’s atmosphere. The yearly Canadian average is 4.1 tonnes.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/in-one-month-trudeau-used-enough-fuel-to-power-a-car-travelling-10-times-around-the-earth

15 hours ago, Plissken said:

WEF (World economic forum) Now there's a site that can be trusted!! Great job, S.D. You outdid yourself. :lol: