Donald Trump's no-makeup appearance has shocked people

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did Trump need a hip replacement yet?

Asking.

Even if he did, you Culters would say it never happened and he has the most tremendous hips.

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My great grandfather lived into his 90s. Smoked cigars and cigarettes until he lay on his death bed. I think he was pickled from all the booze he drank.

:lol:

My Grandma smoked from 15-80,,,got a cold and said if my lung xrays are good I'll quit. Doc said Xrays looked good ( for a 65 year smoker lmfao) and she quit. Still drank every morning (Irish) and evening(not in between), lived to 93 :ylsuper:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

My Grandma smoked from 15-80,,,got a cold and said if my lung xrays are good I'll quit. Doc said Xrays looked good ( for a 65 year smoker lmfao) and she quit. Still drank every morning (Irish) and evening(not in between), lived to 93 :ylsuper:

:bc:

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did Trump need a hip replacement yet?

Asking.

Bro, that hip is so lube up on cheese burger and fried chicken grease he's probably got better joints than a 30 year old..:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:bc:

She didn't move here from Ireland until she was 65,,,people don't realize how alcohol and smoking were not looked down on in a true Irish culture. I had MANY a beer with my Nana before noon,,,she would insist so she could have a short drink of Irish whiskey and a fag.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

She didn't move here from Ireland until she was 65,,,people don't realize how alcohol and smoking were not looked down on in a true Irish culture. I had MANY a beer with my Nana before noon,,,she would insist so she could have a short drink of Irish whiskey and a fag.

I’m amazed she moved across the pond that late in life. How old were you when you came here?

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nice!

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I’m amazed she moved across the pond that late in life. How old were you when you came here?

Just over 2, Parents were mid to late 20’s. She moved here when my Granddad passed. Head printing press operator for the Dublin Herald. They loved it here and hated Winnipeg where my uncles lived 

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Walks nothing like Biden. Biden walks Ike a fragile old man. Trump is not at that level yet.

He actually moves very well for a 76 year old. Definitely overweight from the Mickey D's but Im sure his health is constantly monitored.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I can't wait until DeSantis wins and the Trump cult goes away.

Don't see that happening....Trump has been destroying DeSantis in almost every straw poll.

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He actually moves very well for a 76 year old. Definitely overweight from the Mickey D's but Im sure his health is constantly monitored.

Don't see that happening....Trump has been destroying DeSantis in almost every straw poll.

A poll on foxnews said 55% polled wanted someone other than Trump to run for potus for the Republicans

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

A poll on foxnews said 55% polled wanted someone other than Trump to run for potus for the Republicans

I voted for Trump in '16 and will do again if he's the nominee. He did a lot right by the USA (and world) in 4 years while being prosecuted at every turn. Having just said that, he is too old now, and too polarizing. Too many R's and I's will vote D if trump runs and the country cannot afford another Democrat administration, IF, we make it thru this one.  I'd rather see Desantis or Noem, or even Cruz, with Candice Owens as VP.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Liggett said:

I voted for Trump in '16 and will do again if he's the nominee. He did a lot right by the USA (and world) in 4 years while being prosecuted at every turn. Having just said that, he is too old now, and too polarizing. Too many R's and I's will vote D if trump runs and the country cannot afford another Democrat administration, IF, we make it thru this one.  I'd rather see Desantis or Noem, or even Cruz, with Candice Owens as VP.

Trump will get even more votes than 2020...IMO

Pretty sure Biden will see less than 81 million next time around.:lol:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump will get even more votes than 2020...IMO

Pretty sure Biden will see less than 81 million next time around.:lol:

Biden won't be the Democratic nominee, that's for certain.