Check your account email address ×

Bucket list bands

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

Since I finally saw Rush, I have a new Bucket List Band.

Don't even know if they still tour, but if they do I wanna be there..

After the band went into a hiatus in 2005, Randy Bachman and Fred Turner reunited in 2009 to tour and collaborate on a new album. In 2010, they played the halftime show at the Grey Cup in Edmonton. The two stopped touring following Turner's amicable retirement in March 2018.

Pink Floyd with both Gilmour and Waters.  Saw Waters on The Wall tour in 2010, which was excellent, but still want to see "real" Pink Floyd.  It'll never happen though.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pearl jam

foo fighters 

rage 

Puscifer 

Saw pearl jam at SPAC, Binaural tour..was awesome

Afternoon drinking in the sun listening to Doug and the Slugs outdoors was a bucket list.

Def Leppard was a wanna see since I was a kid but I waited too long,,, music epic,vocals meh  

Really only 1 I really wanted to see and never will . zeppelin 

Have seen both plant and page on more than 1 occasion but not the same

.I find going to see the old bands now is just sad . 

• Like 1

I agree on the Pink Floyd. I was supposed to see them back in 1987 but I broke up with my girlfriend (later my wife) at the time and she seen them with someone else.

I've seen Springsteen several times but would go again. I'd love to see Ozzy but I think the time has past. I had tickets a few years ago but threw my back out the day before.

Would also like to see George Strait, Dwight Yokam, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, Bob Seger or Billy Joel.

But honestly, I rarely look at concert lists any more. I was so disappointed at the last few concerts I went to that I doubt I will ever attend a big name artist's show again, maybe a Vegas show but not a regular concert. $200 seats, $20 beers and $7 pretzels took the fun out of it.

Edit: Forgot Mellencamp, I had tickets about 10 years ago and gave them away because of an incoming snowstorm and I had to plow.

Edited by Blackstar

A band I highly recommend seeing live is the black crows. They get it done live . I have seen a lot of live shows and they are in my top 4  solid performers . But not even in my top 20 fav bands 

Edited by Ez ryder

To be honest, I've seen all the bands I really wanted to see.  My dad use to work part time at the IMA auditorium in Flint, MI during the late 60's and 70's.  I use to go to every rock concert that they had there, then throw in Sherwood Forest out in Davision, Pine Knob and the Detroit area.   There was always a concert somewhere to go.   When I go to concerts now it's with my kids and we're seeing bands like The Lacs, Colt Ford, Demun Jones, Moonshine Bandits and etc.  If I was to want to seen a band from the pass it would have to be Zep just because I'd want my kids to seen them.  I've seen them twice, 73 at Cobo in Detroit and 77 at the Pontiac Silverdome.  Another band would be Skynyrd for the same reason as above. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Can't think of any. I've pretty much seen them all and the ones I haven't are dead now. 

If you like blues, check out a buddy guy show. Always plays small venues . I went to see him cause he was playing after George thorougood. George sucked bad. Buddy nhad the place rockin.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

If you like blues, check out a buddy guy show. Always plays small venues . I went to see him cause he was playing after George thorougood. George sucked bad. Buddy nhad the place rockin.

Dude I've seen buddy guy a dozen times. The first time I saw him was at his bar in Chicago when I was 19. That night Dave mason, Willie Dixon and buddy miles showed up and went on stage. I wasn't even old enough to be in there and I saw 4 legends in one night. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude I've seen buddy guy a dozen times. The first time I saw him was at his bar in Chicago when I was 19. That night Dave mason, Willie Dixon and buddy miles showed up and went on stage. I wasn't even old enough to be in there and I saw 4 legends in one night. 

damn, what a show!

9 hours ago, soeaster said:

Pink Floyd with both Gilmour and Waters.  Saw Waters on The Wall tour in 2010, which was excellent, but still want to see "real" Pink Floyd.  It'll never happen though.

Division Bell Tour was phenomenal! Saw them at the Silverdome and it was just amazing

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

damn, what a show!

You have no idea. Buddy used to do a series of shows at his place in January every year. Sometime various artists would show up if they were in town. Guys I've seen in there Eric Clapton, joe Perry, bb king, Jimmy Vaughan, (missed Stevie)and countless others. The deal back then if someone or band was in town to go down there because they could show up. Buddy would always bring them on stage to do a song or two. I've also seen him play at other venues with Kenny Wayne Shepard, Zack Wilde, that dude from Los lobos, Carlos Santana and some others I can't remember. 

And anyone who doesn't know buddy guy is probably the best living live performing guitar player in the world.