Jon Stewart Lashes Out After GOP Senators Block Veterans’ Health Legislation: “Fuck The Republican Caucus”

Don't know this to 100% correct because Toomey wasn't there to give his side, but supposedly the money was to keep the program running past the 10 year limit when it was set to end.  Also provide money for computers to  track it.

On 8/1/2022 at 12:06 PM, spin_dry said:

Agent orange vets waited 30 years and got $3800 on average. The GOP should’ve voted for this. Really dumb. 

Bull shit they got more than that . My father-in-law got a check every mo for life and that is not including the 10s of 1000s if not 100s of thousands in free medical care .

On 8/1/2022 at 2:10 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS they voted against it to spite and “own” the Dems…they admitted as much. Both sides playing games with this shit but there are still those here choosing sides…pathetic.

No sides .a clean vote is not a side 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Bull shit they got more than that . My father-in-law got a check every mo for life and that is not including the 10s of 1000s if not 100s of thousands in free medical care .

Sure. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

"I have no problem giving Vets a few billion dollars as long as we can create a 400 billion dollar slush fund for unrelated democrat causes."

-Smales et al

Fixed