Jon Stewart Lashes Out After GOP Senators Block Veterans’ Health Legislation: “Fuck The Republican Caucus”

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's been a huge advocate for 9/11 victims and veterans since he retired, so fuck you.

Fuckbag woolie would applaud Stewart if the politics were right. 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are such a sanctimonious partisan cuntbag…I vividly remember your over the top dramatics anytime anybody brought up 9-11 and you would go on and on about people you knew there but now…fuck Jon Stewart. Good god you’re a fucking shitbag. 

My wife is on the burn pit registry. She calls the bill a load of horse shit. She wants a clean bill.

Skin in the game, so to speak. :news:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans seem to love soldiers until they become Veterans

https://deadline.com/2022/07/jon-stewart-senate-veterans-burn-pits-1235079916/

McConnell said that the bill included an “accounting gimmick,” arguing that it would open up “hundreds of billions” in unrelated spending. He called for a vote on an amendment proposed by Toomey.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

why not put each spendinspending its own vote ? Oh I forgot can't do that 

• Like 1

• USA Contributing Member
22 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Republicans seem to love soldiers until they become Veterans

https://deadline.com/2022/07/jon-stewart-senate-veterans-burn-pits-1235079916/

Are these they type of gimmick deals you made with your BIL back in the day?

Page 1..... My BIL will help with minimal money for housing and living expenses and provide a salary for me showing up at his business.  

Mainecat proclames, "Look, I'm just asking for the basics so I can get by!".

But buried deep in the agreement after people get bored of reading....

Page 15.... BIL will provide me with a sled of my choice for the upcoming winter.

Yep, you should be a senator.

3 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Are these they type of gimmick deals you made with your BIL back in the day?

Page 1..... My BIL will help with minimal money for housing and living expenses and provide a salary for me showing up at his business.  

Mainecat proclames, "Look, I'm just asking for the basics so I can get by!".

But buried deep in the agreement after people get bored of reading....

Page 15.... BIL will provide me with a sled of my choice for the upcoming winter.

Yep, you should be a senator.

Exactly,

No person to person contract would be agreeable with the shit that our representatives put in these bills.  But, they don't care when they are using taxpayer money.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

McConnell said that the bill included an “accounting gimmick,” arguing that it would open up “hundreds of billions” in unrelated spending. He called for a vote on an amendment proposed by Toomey.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

why not put each spendinspending its own vote ? Oh I forgot can't do that 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

My wife is on the burn pit registry. She calls the bill a load of horse shit. She wants a clean bill.

Skin in the game, so to speak. :news:

Jon Stewart actually did something and didn’t just bitch on the internet…you have said that to  people  here many times. 🤷🏻

BTW I was speaking more to his work on behalf of 9-11 victims than this veterans bill.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are such a sanctimonious partisan cuntbag…I vividly remember your over the top dramatics anytime anybody brought up 9-11 and you would go on and on about people you knew there but now…fuck Jon Stewart. Good god you’re a fucking shitbag. 

what?  you want to fight about it or something?  You flaccid piece of dog shit?  It’s my opinion.  I don’t like elitist NY liberals like Jon Stewart.  Deal with it.  If he was honest He’d acknowledge the points I made earlier.  You’re such a big advocate for the vets!  gtfo

triple post 😔

worth it 

At no time or in no way am I disparaging vets here.  And we have a couple in here who do that regularly.  I am only pointing out Mr Stewart’s selective outrage.  I make no apologies about having a deep seething hatred for big city liberals. Because in the aggregate, they are the cause of a lot of what is wrong with our country today.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

At no time or in no way am I disparaging vets here.  And we have a couple in here who do that regularly.  I am only pointing out Mr Stewart’s selective outrage.  I make no apologies about having a deep seething hatred for big city liberals. Because in the aggregate, they are the cause of a lot of what is wrong with our country today.

at least someone with a voice is speaking out about it, and that happens to be JS

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

at least someone with a voice is speaking out about it, and that happens to be JS

maybe he should tell them to stop filling the bills with bullshit so they CAN pass

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So again why stuff the bill with bullshit ? It was brought up to be a stand alone bill . Why not vote on a stand alone vote ? 

because none of these fucks can work together to do what's right for 'us', their employers

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

remember years back, very few could tell you if the president was a dem or repub. boy that changed

you know what would be awesome, a president beholden to neither party, that actually worked for all of us.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/presidents/millard-fillmore/#:~:text=Millard Fillmore%2C a member of,the Democratic or Republican parties.

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you know what would be awesome, a president beholden to neither party, that actually worked for all of us.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/presidents/millard-fillmore/#:~:text=Millard Fillmore%2C a member of,the Democratic or Republican parties.

that would be good. the end result of what we have now is going to be ugly

I wish voices from both sides joined forces on topics like this

There shouldn't be 'sides' to do the right thing.

You may not agree, but that horse left the barn when Obama came to office.  Even a moral reprobate like Bill Clinton was far better about reaching across the aisle and getting a consensus

Edited by DriftBusta