Machinery and parts shortages

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Wish the tractor line would be sold off to someone good. Because they are great units but they really have nothing to do with russia or rostelmash

they destroyed the short line. And so bad o don’t think it can be saved 

We think the short line will be out of business soon. Kubota made an attempt to by the tractor line but backed out. Rumor is the offer is still there as Kubota wants to get into the big tractor business. 

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

When I worked for Agway, we had  Terragator with 80' air booms that was pin point application 

People forget that seeds only want moisture to start growing 

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

We think the short line will be out of business soon. Kubota made an attempt to by the tractor line but backed out. Rumor is the offer is still there as Kubota wants to get into the big tractor business. 

Wouid be great. I think kubota already gets their larger tractors from versatile?

my kubota stuff has been top notch. I’d love to see them take it over 

4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Yes, I like thier auctions bought a lot of little shit from there, where are you at?

eastern pa.  I always look at that auction and think it'd be a nice day out but then I realize, I #1 can't make the time, and #2 don't have the $$$$$!!!!!11111:lol:

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, hayward said:

eastern pa.  I always look at that auction and think it'd be a nice day out but then I realize, I #1 can't make the time, and #2 don't have the $$$$$!!!!!11111:lol:

it's a good auction should you be able to make it, mennenite run nice facility

Edited by 01mxz800

On 7/31/2022 at 3:20 PM, ACE said:

Wouid be great. I think kubota already gets their larger tractors from versatile?

my kubota stuff has been top notch. I’d love to see them take it over 

They are. I think that deal went through about 2 years ago. Kubota stuff now is hit or miss. Some of it is really good and some of it is terrible. The older stuff was bomb proof.