Machinery and parts shortages

9 hours ago, ACE said:

This is probably my favourite 

128C84B1-EA27-4323-81F2-E07F989C1047.jpeg

that has pin-point accuracy written all over it.  Shame Trudope will only allow you to use it at 20% of it's normal usage soon!

Edited by hayward

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

I sell Deere Ag equipment, and things are continuing to get worse. Factory delivery dates for tractors and harvest goods continue to get pushed farther away. We still have planters and field cultivators that were ordered in 2021 for spring 2022, not here. Along with price increases multiple times a year, smaller discounts for early order programs and high interest rates, it’s been an interesting year. 

I own a Case IH/New Holland dealership.  I will agree things are def getting worse and not better.  2 years to get a skidloader.  Sold a new 6150 combine tuesday and the price is 20% higher than it was in June of 2021 when I was able to order my last one.  $70,000 more for the same machine a year later.  Good thing the guy thats buying it doesn't need to borrow money.  On the flip side of that we are in the process of building a new shop.  So I knew all this was going to happen the minute we took on this huge expensive undertaking......  

19 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Yeah it was some pile of trash the Russian sent over. When I found out the story of it, I couldn’t even laugh it was such a fail. The Russian have destroyed what was once a good company back in day. Especially in the Minnesota market. 

The local dealer here had one for demo.  It went out on rent for a year and was never seen again.  I can't imagine buying one new and being stuck with it. 

Probably no worse then the old DON 1500's. 

A couple of those float around not far from here too.  The farmer used to be a Belarus dealer, I guess.  Has a pair of the 4wds too.

19 hours ago, Not greg b said:

They do make a good tractor but I would never deal with them because of support back from the company. The Russians have “restructured” while I was there and 2 more times since I have left. The recent restructure was closing everything other than the Winnipeg factory and head quarters. The farm king side is pretty much out of business now in the USA. The rumor for a long time has been Kubota is waiting for Russians to except a stupid low offer for them to buy out the tractor company. With all crap going on with Russia right now it would not surprise me if that happens sooner than later. 

I think they bought Willmar Fab too, started building grain carts and something else out of there, then shut the show down.  

On 7/28/2022 at 11:58 AM, ACE said:

About the only thing that’s not riding the wave up is deere combines because they’re shitty 

For being shitty they were bringing big bucks for high separator hours at local auction today, older stuff bring big coin too

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

For being shitty they were bringing big bucks for high separator hours at local auction today, older stuff bring big coin too

Any iron that can be brought home today is going for big money. Nothing available!

4 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

Any iron that can be brought home today is going for big money. Nothing available!

I actually scored a 46 year old jd 210 today for cheap, while not a high dollar machine like the combines it runs like a top and the 48 inch deck does a better job than the 54 on the Kubota BX, and easier to mow around shit, although I forgot how much smaller than the BX it is

20220730_152337.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

Dealers lots have lines of S series they can’t move 

On 7/29/2022 at 5:01 PM, racinfarmer said:

The local dealer here had one for demo.  It went out on rent for a year and was never seen again.  I can't imagine buying one new and being stuck with it. 

Probably no worse then the old DON 1500's. 

A couple of those float around not far from here too.  The farmer used to be a Belarus dealer, I guess.  Has a pair of the 4wds too.

I think they bought Willmar Fab too, started building grain carts and something else out of there, then shut the show down.  

They did and those grain carts were a shit pile. There were 3 or 4 un sold units rotting away at their Fargo factory they would sell parts off of. They closed wilmar and Fargo last year and auctioned off everything in wilmar. They bought out red ball sprayers and were building the farm king side dressers and Versatel self contained sprayers in wilmar. They also bought fetral augers and ran that out of business in about 3 years. The employees also bought a bunch of old product at the auction a few years ago and were selling them to dealers for cash acting like it was new products from buhler. Then when there was problems the dealers called me bitching. That’s when I had to leave the company. Employees selling their stuff over the dealer order line and nothing was ever done about it. The employees never even took the equipment home. They left it there in Fargo and made a ton of money doing that 

Edited by Not greg b

13 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

I actually scored a 46 year old jd 210 today for cheap, while not a high dollar machine like the combines it runs like a top and the 48 inch deck does a better job than the 54 on the Kubota BX, and easier to mow around shit, although I forgot how much smaller than the BX it is

20220730_152337.jpg

I had that same mower for years. My favorite part was the floatation of the big rear tires. It ran great when I sold it,but the deck was shot. The guy bought it to skid fire wood at his camp and drag his gravel driveway with it.  Has a great low end gear in it. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

20220730_152337.jpg

If you need anything for it let me know

10 hours ago, Not greg b said:

They did and those grain carts were a shit pile. There were 3 or 4 un sold units rotting away at their Fargo factory they would sell parts off of. They closed wilmar and Fargo last year and auctioned off everything in wilmar. They bought out red ball sprayers and were building the farm king side dressers and Versatel self contained sprayers in wilmar. They also bought fetral augers and ran that out of business in about 3 years. The employees also bought a bunch of old product at the auction a few years ago and were selling them to dealers for cash acting like it was new products from buhler. Then when there was problems the dealers called me bitching. That’s when I had to leave the company. Employees selling their stuff over the dealer order line and nothing was ever done about it. The employees never even took the equipment home. They left it there in Fargo and made a ton of money doing that 

Wish the tractor line would be sold off to someone good. Because they are great units but they really have nothing to do with russia or rostelmash

they destroyed the short line. And so bad o don’t think it can be saved 

15 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Jmartin's sale?  I bet there was quite the crowd.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

If you need anything for it let me know

Only thing it needs really is a few cosmetic things, need cover that goes around shifter if you have any leads

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Only thing it needs really is a few cosmetic things, need cover that goes around shifter if you have any leads

M&R in Auburn, see Ron. Only thing I have access to is in after market, blades, belts, filters, or anything for the motor. I don't have access to anything JD chassis related. Masters small engine in Canastota is a JD graveyard, so if your looking for something that might be discontinued or NLA he would have it used.

That's a good mower, old one, when JD really made quality mowers

Friend bought a Case IH 375 4 years ago for a backup tractor.  Last year they had a piston go out of so they just parked it and was going to fix it this past spring.  Their dealer asked what he was going to do with it and then offered him 14K more than what he paid for it as is.  Sold

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

M&R in Auburn, see Ron. Only thing I have access to is in after market, blades, belts, filters, or anything for the motor. I don't have access to anything JD chassis related. Masters small engine in Canastota is a JD graveyard, so if your looking for something that might be discontinued or NLA he would have it used.

That's a good mower, old one, when JD really made quality mowers

That's why I bought it  foolishly sold a old 110, Kubota is nice but it's getting tough mowing around all the shit we have planted over the years and it a pain in the ass pulling deck when I want to do dirt work. I think the old deere has a better quality of cut with the smaller deck but damn is it small after running the BX LOL 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 7:30 AM, hayward said:

that has pin-point accuracy written all over it.  Shame Trudope will only allow you to use it at 20% of it's normal usage soon!

When I worked for Agway, we had  Terragator with 80' air booms that was pin point application