Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer

Just now, Deephaven said:

Lol, I've never even stated an opinion other than your conspiracy is jacked.  I have no data I need to post.  We've done a good enough job showing that all of yours you misinterpreted.  Go to the mentally strong thread and re-read it.  70% of your stupid links were proved wrong, the other 30% no one even looked at but sure the same could be done.

Other than Bambi and Steve nobody agrees with you. Nobody agrees with them either.   Now run along or continue to look more the fool, it matters not to me.

41 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Some yes, but not you Lloyd.  Far from.  You make shit up left and right to fit your agenda....or are too dumb to think.  From what we've seen it's both.

Case in point everyone is a liar in your eyes, don't listen to this cock sucker. 

Edited by Badger**

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

Good God you’re a creepy weirdo. You search members personal life in your spare time too? That’s fucking weird. You like to keep bringing it up, that’s for sure.

Oh look I not the only creepy weirdo on this site.  Cool there is someone like me.  Enjoy your big city life over educated person with more intelligence  then the rest of us. 

Edited by dsupercat

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Other than Bambi and Steve nobody agrees with you. Nobody agrees with them either.   Now run along or continue to look more the fool, it matters not to me.

Like I said, you aren't respected here Deep.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

10 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

Oh look I not the only creepy weirdo on this site.  Cool there is someone like me.  Enjoy your big city life over educated person with more intelligence  then the rest of us. 

You and IRV, two creepy peas in a pod. You want some pictures to hang on your wall too? Will that help you better understand my posts? Shoot me your cell number and I'll spare you the google search trouble. :quaqmire:

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You and IRV, two creepy peas in a pod. You want some pictures to hang on your wall too? Will that help you better understand my posts? Shoot me your cell number and I'll spare you the google search trouble. :quaqmire:

Why would you advocate for giving this crap to kids?  Are you really this fucking desperate to make a buck.

And no I don't short pharma or any stock ever, I just have something called integrity that you are severely lacking.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

" two Creepy peas in a pod "lmao 

yet you are the one constantly asking for Members Cell phone numbers :lol:

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh fun let's share numbers, and that's how it's done over there!  Does that mean we can have a sleep over too?

Just now, EvilBird said:

" two Creepy peas in a pod "lmao 

yet you are the one constantly asking for Members Cell phone numbers :lol:

Why does the sarcasm keep going over your head?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why would you advocate for giving this crap to kids?  Are you really this fucking desperate to make a buck.

And no I don't short pharma or any stock ever, I just have something called integrity that you are severely lacking.

Let me just copy and past what I already told IRV that you didn't read.

"Do you just make these things up? Honestly, where do you get this shit? I’ve never once made a comment about kids getting vaccinated. In fact, I’ve never once said anyone should get vaccinated. I’m only here for the bad math and moronic links from 2011"

Yeah, here's your integrity.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, akvanden said:

"Do you just make these things up? Honestly, where do you get this shit? I’ve never once made a comment about kids getting vaccinated. In fact, I’ve never once said anyone should get vaccinated. I’m only here for the bad math and moronic links from 2011"

They like to put words in your mouth.

2 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

Oh fun let's share numbers, and that's how it's done over there!  Does that mean we can have a sleep over too?

Whatever helps you better understand my post vs just reading the words right in front of your face. Us "big city educated folk" are just here to help. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Whatever helps you better understand my post vs just reading the words right in front of your face. Us "big city educated folk" are just here to help. 

I'm surprised your boss allows you this much screen time a day now get back to work like a good little boy.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So you never asked me for my cell number ?

Now its sarcasm . Ok. 9_9

• Gold Member
Just now, dsupercat said:

I'm surprised your boss allows you this much screen time a day now get back to work like a good little boy.

Pencil pusher in a cubicle , not much to do. 

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

How is he doing all better.  Winning titles.

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

So you never asked me for my cell number ?

Now its sarcasm . Ok. 9_9

Hence the word "keep" as in it's happened before. The sarcasm KEEPS going over your head.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They like to put words in your mouth.

It's what you do when you've run of logical things to say - you just go on a rant and make things up along the way. It's also a sign of frustration, as is researching a members private life. 

Derrrr "I needs to understand"

:smack:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Hence the word "keep" as in it's happened before. The sarcasm KEEPS going over your head.

It's what you do when you've run of logical things to say - you just go on a rant and make things up along the way. It's also a sign of frustration, as is researching a members private life. 

Derrrr "I needs to understand"

:smack:

Just keep pushing the Jab , you are much better at that then trying to be funny:news: 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, dsupercat said:

Not much to do but educate us lesser people.

From what I see it's AC who's pushing this with one conspiracy after another, and God forbid you question him, then out comes the name calling.

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

From what I see it's AC who's pushing this with one conspiracy after another, and God forbid you question him, then out comes the name calling.

its no longer a conspiracy tho. 

someday maybe you will get it .  :dunno:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

its no longer a conspiracy tho. 

someday maybe you will get it .  :dunno:

That's your opinion.