So, about those national guard troops...

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nope nope nope nothing to see here… it’s so unbalanced in this country I highly doubt it will ever recover. Ever since social media came on the scene..

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Pete said:

Nope nope nope nothing to see here… it’s so unbalanced in this country I highly doubt it will ever recover. Ever since social media came on the scene..

Not just social media....the growth of bias in the MSM, Hollywood and the rhetoric/propaganda coming from politicians has stoked the fires of division as well. 

"cling to their bibles and guns"

"half of his supporters are in a basket of deplorables"

Edited by Highmark

22 minutes ago, Pete said:

What happened to steering wheel gate? Is that forgot about now because it’s was all made up?

They are bad guys now.  Deleted texts to save the guy who was lunging at them.  

• Like 1

They can and do play the clip of people waving flags at the Capital every day,  and it is never going to convince the American people it was a violent riot.  

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not just social media....the growth of bias in the MSM, Hollywood and the rhetoric/propaganda coming from politicians has stoked the fires of division as well. 

Hollywood and the msn have taken advantage of social media. Throw in 2 generations of fucking lunatics pussies and this is what we end up with.

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They can and do play the clip of people waving flags at the Capital every day,  and it is never going to convince the American people it was a violent riot.  

Not when a motive is involved 

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

There's no doubt it was violent, but likely not violence with the intent to kill like democrats like to say by calling it deadly all the time.

The outcome of all this at best is an indictment in october that swings the election. I think it is clear that if it makes it to court it will lose but that would be irrelevant to the Dems.  I think if they Try and make a court case against Trump without one against Hunter Biden the unrest will be substantial. Which makes me think the Dems are willing to throw Biden under the bus in return for some help in the mid terms. The Jan 6 committee was a bad idea from the get go and the end seems even worse.

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

There's no doubt it was violent, but likely not violence with the intent to kill like democrats like to say by calling it deadly all the time.

After years of seeing what a peaceful protest looks like, I think peoples perspective of violence might be a little jaded. 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

After years of seeing what a peaceful protest looks like, I think peoples perspective of violence might be a little jaded. 

No doubt.

:bc:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

There were significant factions of planted rabble rousers there 

And a significant  amount of just plain cult members too, some from my area.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

What do all the Democratic loserfests(which there are many more of) accomplish?

Same thing remember how you cheered for them and made excuses for them?

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The outcome of all this at best is an indictment in october that swings the election. I think it is clear that if it makes it to court it will lose but that would be irrelevant to the Dems.  I think if they Try and make a court case against Trump without one against Hunter Biden the unrest will be substantial. Which makes me think the Dems are willing to throw Biden under the bus in return for some help in the mid terms. The Jan 6 committee was a bad idea from the get go and the end seems even worse.

Just saw on CP24, an arm of CTV News, or in other words, CNN North, post on their ticker tape that 75% of Dems don't support/want Joe to run again in 2024, and that they are fairly unhappy, currently, with the job he is doing. 

Not that I watch a lot of news anymore, but this was a shocker to me as they, like CNN, always run full cover for Dems/Liberals. Something is definitely going on and something is definitely in the works, imo, if even left leaning, liberal funded MSM sites are now doing this. 

Edited by irv

21 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes, and I remember how you ran cover for them and blamed the lack of security not the rioters.

:lmao:Security was shit and could have stopped the few that did get out of hand. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

My buddy went to see Roger Waters concert last night and he said half of the concert was him being all political. Does anybody really go to a concert or a sporting event to hear about someones politics? I dont

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

My buddy went to see Roger Waters concert last night and he said half of the concert was him being all political. Does anybody really go to a concert or a sporting event to hear about someones politics? I dont

Shut the fuck up and sing monkey

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Well seeing as Capitol police and security of the Capitol falls on the house I can see why he would not call . Now who was in charge of the house jan 6th and before ? 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Not when a motive is involved 

Still have to convince idiots to go see it or watch it on TV.  And only the oeople who desperately want to believe will wast the time . Mostly because they are told to 

Just now, Anler said:

Thats what we said. Nobody paid $60 to hear your bullshit, sing the songs and fuck off

That’s the way it used to be ....sing the fucking song and sing it right or you get a few beer bottles smashed off your head or someone pulled out their 6 shooter and let loose!!!

48 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Same thing remember how you cheered for them and made excuses for them?

I cheered for democratic loserfests?