So, about those national guard troops...

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

My feelings aren't hurt, most of the crying comes from cult 45ers. The media picked on our orange god waahhhaaa, that mean demented man beat our god waahhhaa!

The election was tainted. I don’t give a fuck what you and the left say about this fact. You’ll never get half of America to believe it. 
The laptop is just the beginning.

It was a sham from the word go..

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

The election was tainted. I don’t give a fuck what you and the left say about this fact. You’ll never get half of America to believe it. 

Never let facts get in the way of your opinion, remember all those lawsuits Trump won, how about Sydney Powell's statements about the claims?

18 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I have said repeatedly that Biden should not be president, he is too old and demented to be president. 

And maybe just maybe the fact that Biden doesn't act like an asshole to them helps.

Biden is an even bigger asshole than trump. Look at how he reacts to any pointed questions. He goes off the rails and then runs away. biden never gets called out repeatedly for things he says and does.

trump is an asshole as well but when the media asked questions it got framed like this:

Your openly racist comments calling all mexicans rapists and murderers, how do you think the racist wall will stop people from crossing putting them in cages when we know that walls dont work?

Where as biden gets:

why are border guards whipping migrants and chasing them on horses?

trump with all of his bullshit never limited or selected certain msm people to ask prearranged softball questions like biden does. biden has zero repour with the media it is all top down bullshit shoveled out to a hungry media who is trained to lap up dem supplied propaganda. Repeat but never analyze that only goes to R's they never get free repeat but always get analyzed and broken down to some sort of nefarious scheme. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I have said repeatedly that Biden should not be president, he is too old and demented to be president. 

And maybe just maybe the fact that Biden doesn't act like an asshole to them helps.

Always the crux of a liberal argument; Trump was an asshole.

A dementia patient is running the country, but he has nice shoes!

15 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Never let facts get in the way of your opinion, remember all those lawsuits Trump won, how about Sydney Powell's statements about the claims?

Wisconsin Supreme Court has other ideas...

https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/DisplayDocument.pdf?content=pdf&seqNo=542617

21 hours ago, 1jkw said:

This coming from a guy who thinks Cheney is a Great American and 35 year old rusted out mustard gas containers were worth going to Iraq for. Maybe if your orange god tried a little harder and not being a complete asshole to the media they would have been easier on him, maybe not but he never tried. How did all that 3 d chess making heads explode workout for him?

LoL trump had a media presence for 30 fucking years before running. Did you ever hear any of the BS before that? hell he was a prime time guest and got tons of media glow. 

then he put his name in the hat, same guy, and then the knives came out. I think the media went total asshole first, and then doubled down. trumps reaction was to push back with a like attitude.

but hey it looks like you read the paper and watch the nightly news and they got you clapping like a trained seal. bravo 

19 hours ago, 1jkw said:

This coming from a guy who thinks Cheney is a Great American and 35 year old rusted out mustard gas containers were worth going to Iraq for. Maybe if your orange god tried a little harder and not being a complete asshole to the media they would have been easier on him, maybe not but he never tried. How did all that 3 d chess making heads explode workout for him?

Remember when left wing news was doing all it could to promote Trump as the nominee, thinking he would be the easiest to beat?

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Remember when left wing news was doing all it could to promote Trump as the nominee, thinking he would be the easiest to beat?

That will likely be the case in 2024.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Always the crux of a liberal argument; Trump was an asshole.

A dementia patient is running the country, but he has nice shoes!

Wisconsin Supreme Court has other ideas...

https://www.wicourts.gov/sc/opinion/DisplayDocument.pdf?content=pdf&seqNo=542617

He was, sorry you have a hard time understanding that. Remember how you cried yourself to sleep at night over things Obama did that Trump did in spades and yet you cheer him. 

Wait and see if anything comes of it.

Edited by 1jkw

1 hour ago, Snake said:

No, but I guess I needed to be paying attention to it like you obliviously were.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

LoL trump had a media presence for 30 fucking years before running. Did you ever hear any of the BS before that? hell he was a prime time guest and got tons of media glow. 

then he put his name in the hat, same guy, and then the knives came out. I think the media went total asshole first, and then doubled down. trumps reaction was to push back with a like attitude.

but hey it looks like you read the paper and watch the nightly news and they got you clapping like a trained seal. bravo 

Yes I heard about his bankruptcies, sticking contractors, and Atlantic City problems. 

Anybody who puts their hat in the ring gets more scrutiny, Trump got more than anybody but also nobody acted like him and his act got old for many people.  

No, I paid attention to what he said compared to what he did, like not naming China a currency manipulator, sucking up to the Saudi's, and no healthcare plan at all when he said his was better and cost half as much, those are just a few things I heard him say, I could care less what the news say's, or what their opinion is.  But you suck up all his lies like a good little cult 45er.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yes I heard about his bankruptcies, sticking contractors, and Atlantic City problems. 

Anybody who puts their hat in the ring gets more scrutiny, Trump got more than anybody but also nobody acted like him and his act got old for many people.  

No, I paid attention to what he said compared to what he did, like not naming China a currency manipulator, sucking up to the Saudi's, and no healthcare plan at all when he said his was better and cost half as much, those are just a few things I heard him say, I could care less what the news say's, or what their opinion is.  But you suck up all his lies like a good little cult 45er.

well actually you are dismissing what actually happened vs what you were fed what happened. 

So by you metric why is there a media silence on bidens dealings in Ukraine, China and here? Why are you crying about sombody out of office when there is someone 100X more corrupt in office and by every measure is failing measurably and it's directly affecting everyone.

But like the true cultist you are you run with the heard and complain about what you are told to complain about. like a simple

I'm sure J6 was the worst day of your life like you were trained to think.

Edited by Roosting
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Biden is an even bigger asshole than trump. Look at how he reacts to any pointed questions. He goes off the rails and then runs away. biden never gets called out repeatedly for things he says and does.

trump is an asshole as well but when the media asked questions it got framed like this:

Your openly racist comments calling all mexicans rapists and murderers, how do you think the racist wall will stop people from crossing putting them in cages when we know that walls dont work?

Where as biden gets:

why are border guards whipping migrants and chasing them on horses?

trump with all of his bullshit never limited or selected certain msm people to ask prearranged softball questions like biden does. biden has zero repour with the media it is all top down bullshit shoveled out to a hungry media who is trained to lap up dem supplied propaganda. Repeat but never analyze that only goes to R's they never get free repeat but always get analyzed and broken down to some sort of nefarious scheme. 

Maybe he is, has he called them fake news and then not answered?  

So you think calling them murders and rapists was a smart thing to say?  

You are comparing what a president said and a question about what a government agent did a little apples to oranges comparison. 

Well Trump just didn't answer many times said thank you and walked off, I saw that myself. Yes the media was harder on Trump and he gave back as good as he got.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You are comparing what a president said and a question about what a government agent did a little apples to oranges comparison. 

Well Trump just didn't answer many times said thank you and walked off, I saw that myself. Yes the media was harder on Trump and he gave back as good as he got.

you appear to be ignorant on many issues and directly parrot the media version of things. like a simple

1 minute ago, Roosting said:

well actually you are dismissing what actually happened vs what you were fed what happened. 

So by you metric why is there a media silence on bidens dealings in Ukraine, China and here? Why are you crying about sombody out of office when there is someone 100X more corrupt in office and by every measure is failing measurably and it's directly affecting everyone.

But like the true cultist you are you run with the heard and complain about what you are told to complain about. like a simple 

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

No I'm not a friend of mine from Conn. who I went to school with was a contractor who was nearly bankrupted by Trump.  

So the US and the IMF didn't want the prosecutor fired?

Yes looks like Biden and China are bast buds. 

Again for umpteenth time Biden is a senile old fart who shouldn't be president if saying that makes me a cultist so be it.

5 minutes ago, Roosting said:

you appear to be ignorant on many issues and directly parrot the media version of things. like a simple

6 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You apparently believe Trump is always the victim and didn't listen to what he said or did.

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Tells it exactly how it is for the silent majority all while hurting your pussy feelings.

I bet you hated it when he ‘banned ‘the mideast ppl too. Awww that poor bleeding heart 

17 hours ago, Pete said:

seems as though most of the voter fraud that's been proven has been from Republicans

then there's the big lie 

you and Rudy have theories, just no evidence

what a fucked country we are, because of DJT and his lying underlings 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

seems as though most of the voter fraud that's been proven has been from Republicans

then there's the big lie 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

Guys like Angry Derpo will never see any of this…he’s too busy raging around his house screaming at the deer and beavers.🤣

PLUGS!!!!!!!

LEFTY PUSSIES!!!!!!!

AARRREGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Tells it exactly how it is for the silent majority all while hurting your pussy feelings.

I bet you hated it when he ‘banned ‘the mideast ppl too. Awww that poor bleeding heart 

If the silent majority liked it he wouldn't have been beat by a corpse, didn't hurt my feelings one bit, I did contracting work in prisons your orange god was a choir boy compared to them.   

Actually he called for a ban on Muslims,  that is a religion, but while it was a stupid thing to say it had zero impact on my life. Given his cozy relations with SA. it didn't have much meaning.

20 hours ago, 1jkw said:

There still hasn't been a forensic audit of the machines in question...just say'n. 

21 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

There still hasn't been a forensic audit of the machines in question...just say'n. 

Yeah sure nobody looked at anything, now it has to be a forensic audit. By percentage the guy didn't do as well in the rural red areas as he did in 2016, that's why he lost period.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

then there's the big lie 

His point stands.  Half the country doesn’t believe the election was legitimate.  Now what?  You want to just keep insulting them, or maybe take bipartisan steps to protect election integrity without the bullshit tropes about racism or minorities can’t get to the polls.  I oarticularly like the idea of serial numbered ballots  In fact, why don’t we already have them?

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guys like Angry Derpo will never see any of this…he’s too busy raging around his house screaming at the deer and beavers.🤣

PLUGS!!!!!!!

LEFTY PUSSIES!!!!!!!

AARRREGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

And guys like you who are on this website 24/7 looking for people to insult or a leg to hump.  At least Pete is a top notch machinist and has some cool hobbies.  wtf do you actually do besides walk your dog and insult strangers?  😆

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yeah sure nobody looked at anything, now it has to be a forensic audit. By percentage the guy didn't do as well in the rural red areas as he did in 2016, that's why he lost period.

Unless you look at the code....

Do you believe the machines can be hacked/altered?